Are there any good mp3 players these days? would something like pic related be good...

are there any good mp3 players these days? would something like pic related be good? My phone is running out of storage and i like to fall asleep listening to music but not browsing the web

Attached: 81PQXu56w3L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1195, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Start-Player-Digital-Support-Silver/dp/B06XGXTHXD/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>are there any good mp3 players these days?
sure, as always it depends on your budget
>something like pic related be good
no, fuck capacitive buttons

Just use your phone. If storage is a problem then just buy a microsd card, they're like $20 for 64GB.

Pero quiero botones fisicos, nada de esta homosexualidad tactil sin feedback

my phone does have an sd card slot :(

buy a cheap phone. preferably an old one with a replaceable battery and a micro sd slot. Something like a Samsung Galaxy S2/3/4/5 / Note 2/3/4 / LG G3/4.

(Then, optionally, buy one of those oversized Zerolemon type batteries for it.)

Then put all your music on the Micro SD card.
Find the best music app like you like (I like Shuttle+.
Then put the phone on Airplane mode.

'wa la'

Attached: exploded-image[1].jpg (1900x1900, 549K)

Just get a PMP that can be rockboxed and you're gucci.

Rockbox alone BTFOs any shitty android music player app in existence.

>no buttons
nigga if i wanted to use a phone i'd use my phone

>nigga if i wanted to use a phone i'd use my phone
no. go away normalfag.

I love my walkman!

Attached: IMG_0198.rotated.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

>muh physical buttons
Shut up nigger and get with the times

I own a walkman as well!

meh, sound quality on phones I can afford aint great and I really don't want to be jogging(okay, powerwalking) with my phone in either my hand or my shirt pocket.
I just want something cheap that won't break, supports playlists. it doesn't even gotta be large capacity, just enough storage to hold two/three dozen songs. I don't need to carry my library with me everywhere.
alternatively something like a wifi capable dedicated streaming player that works with streaming provider of choice

Get some chink shit then
the x26 isn't great but if you are just using it for jogging with a few dozen songs it should be fine.

really don't need it, but kinda want a fiio x1, is ninety bucks a good price on one? or is there anywhere that sells refurbished ones?

Pick up a used Zune.

Hiby R6

Since the Clip+ is discontinued is there any alternative in that form factor that can be rockboxed and isn't utter shit?
It could fit in that little pocket of my
pants.

Attached: jeans.jpg (968x681, 189K)

my motorcycle gloves like physical buttons you indoor kid

benjie t6

just want to say thanks to the /csg/ anons who recommended the T2s, they're amazing for vocals/pop music

Attached: tin.jpg (2988x5312, 2.5M)

Lmao every time I unhide your posts it only continues to prove that they're better off filtered.

I was literally googling trying to find an answer to this question myself, as my clip battery is starting to go. Thought the answer was "no", but this doesn't look too bad.

Real buttons, cheap. How small is it, and it CAN rockbox you say?

does anyone know what a good mp3 player is with physical buttons that can store a lot? I really dont want an annoying phone in my pocket. i miss my classic ipod with 160gb but its $150 is there anything better for cheaper since its 2018?

"But I love physical buttons, nothing of this homosexuality tactile without feedback"
Am I good?

>200$
I mean the design is cool but isn't it a little expensive

Just get an iPod Nano.
I use mine for podcasts, and it sounds pretty good.
iTunes still sucks, though.

I recently did this with a Samsung Galaxy 4 and am very satisfied. It's given me a chance to mess around with LineageOS too.

>i like to fall asleep listening to music
>my motorcycle gloves like physical buttons

you wear them to bed?

I use a sandisk clip sport with a 64gb micro sd. it works really well. one of the downsides is it can't do rockbox, but I never really saw that as a problem.

Attached: 51038ce5-379e-48f9-b3fc-fd33f25a5c06..gif (480x311, 300K)

Same
Though it really becomes a brick with that battery

somewhat bigger than the clip+ and without the clip of course, also yes i rockboxed mine

benjie t6 + 256gb microsd

Is this any good or just a meme?

It's good enough.
Kinda overpriced though, but they have one of the few usable UIs.

i just got this thanks dude i think i got sanddisk something else tho

this is a retarded solution, I have like 250 gigs of music that I listen through in like a few weeks and before people ask its MP3 320 not FLAC, I need something with tons of storage what should I get Jow Forums?

Attached: 20953756_1613837158675633_2546518689367590285_n.jpg (500x792, 49K)

amazon.com/Start-Player-Digital-Support-Silver/dp/B06XGXTHXD/
Just get one of these cheap chink ones, I use one daily.
>B-BUT MUH QUALITY
Off yourself.

benjie t6 + 250gb microsd
or
xduoo x3 + 250gb microsd + 250gb microsd for multi microsd drifting