DROPBOX ALTERNATIVES

I was curious if any of you gents know of any free dropbox alternatives. It seems they have implemented a broken Captcha system. It took me over an hour to access my dropbox, after having solved 100 different captcha's. This is not practical moving forward.

Attached: dropbox.jpg (580x388, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/#filesharing
syncthing.net/
hooktube.com/watch?v=8bHdcfVzrgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nextcloud

privacytools.io/#filesharing

Depending on what you're using Dropbox for, Syncthing makes a pretty good replacement.
syncthing.net/

Just make your own FTP server.

I just need to be able to upload photos from my phone to my PC. Surprisingly, drop box has made that like pulling teeth.

Use a USB cable.

Depends on what you want to do/the level of privacy loss you're willing to put up with. If you don't care about privacy, Google drive is one of the better ones for photo and files in the since that "it just werks". However Google will co-own all your files so...kiss your privacy goodbye.

More private ones usually cost money. But if you just need it for simple things like backing up photos, plugging your phone into your computer and periodically backing things up isn't hard.

I use OneDrive, mostly because it's forced on me, 5 GB free. I encrypt any files I don't want the msoft drones to see.

OneDrive is surprisingly good

Why not use Google photos?

Use this and set up a photo manager in your OS to auto sync when plugged in

Somebody saw the new Luke-sama video, i see.

>Somebody saw the new Luke-sama video, i see.
Actually no. What video is this?

Use disroot cloud, user.

hooktube.com/watch?v=8bHdcfVzrgk

resilio sync

What's the problem with mega.nz?

-mega.nz
-host your own ownCloud (best choice desu)

The only free alternative is OwnCloud and it's forks (ie. Just make your own server.)

As for nonfree alternatives, there's MEGA and Google Drive. You should be fine as long as you encrypt files before uploading them.

just use syncthing... nextcloud is fucking garbage and slow and so is seafile etc

syncthing actually can handle hundreds of thousands of files without much issues.

who cares about your s 0 y youtube videos when you should be using syncthing for several years now...?