Apple Tries to Stop Developers Sharing Data on Users' Friends

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-12/apple-cracks-down-on-apps-sharing-information-on-users-friends
>be friends with an iFag
>get logged in a database
the absolute state of apple

Attached: jobs.jpg (252x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/11/08/apple-fbi-unlock-texas-shooter-phone/
quora.com/Why-cant-Apple-unlock-only-the-phones-in-question-and-present-them-to-the-FBI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAd
fastcompany.com/1639319/apples-iad-goes-vip-leaving-google-behind-velvet-ropes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont see the problem here i dont go near their shit

Amazing efforts by Apple in the privacy space, honestly unless you're a diehard enthusiast and willing to go no google Android with custom ROMs Apple is the only way option right now.

my problem isnt with apples stupid software ecosystem its with their god damn fucking shit foxconn crap that keeps dying

>amazing efforts
>has been going on for years but just now caring after GDRP and facebook scandal
truly an exemplary company

Jobs / Apple have always been pro privacy retard. Also Apple started the whole shit storm with the "no we won't unlock that guys phone or put backdoors into the phone mr FBI" shitstorm.

>engadget.com/2017/11/08/apple-fbi-unlock-texas-shooter-phone/

>quora.com/Why-cant-Apple-unlock-only-the-phones-in-question-and-present-them-to-the-FBI

Did you even read the article you posted?
Apple told them that they have 48 hours to use a fingerprint otherwise the phones completely locked out beyond then giving out icloud data.

In conclusion Apple devices are secure and they won't implement backdoors? thanks?

>When the rajeetdroid fanboys are so anti Apple they try and make fun of them enhancing privacy features and user data control
the absolute state

>implying every Samshit Pajeetdroid chinkphone doesn't instantly expose every last piece of your data from the moment that you first run an app

the absolute state of googyim

Reminder that the ONLY reason apple isn't in the ad business right this second is because they were shit at it and were losing money from it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAd

Even when they were shit at it, they still BRAGGED about how much data they harvested from iToddler morons through iAd Analytics.
fastcompany.com/1639319/apples-iad-goes-vip-leaving-google-behind-velvet-ropes

Now that they've been forced out of the market, it's just non-stop iPajeet sour grapes to spin it as if they ever cared about privacy, and brain dead iToddlers lap it up. Meanwhile STILL selling all iToddlers' data directly to the NSA through PRISM.

Attached: 1504180954780.jpg (618x465, 120K)

Proof on PRISM?

>Proof on PRISM
The ABSOLUTE state of iToddler damage control.

Attached: 1522032466346.jpg (635x542, 15K)

just want those proofs user

DELET

Attached: 1507819167830.jpg (813x1402, 176K)

literally the only thing stopping me is no headphone jack.

>buy android
>operating system was written by a data mining company
surely that's a better alternative.

Not either of those anons, but you're a grade-A fucking tard. Shoot yourself, I've never been this serious in my life.

elaborate.

Except they did unlock it and that story was a propaganda effort to catch more nutjobs with iphones.

Well at least the data mining will be efficient unlike apple shit