Linus

is he going to off himself?

Attached: 1506225696571.jpg (215x192, 17K)

Are you?

t. Luke

I hope not - his work on the kernel is really important.

Attached: 1528611958162.jpg (506x600, 44K)

fsf would probably still maintain their superior version so no

No.
But he will secretly buy a TR2.
He can hear the voices in his head calling for it, telling him that it's the perfect combination with his red camera.

He's trying to resist, hugging his bunny suit doll but he will collapse soon enough.

Not going to watch the video to give him views, but is he finally getting fed up of doing clickbait videos?

he'll probably abandon all technology, escape into the woods and live off berries and shit. After a few years he will start making diy explosives and mail them to MIT professors. Then he'll probaby write a manifesto or something and end up being raped in prison

Is suicide the new thing now? Why are white men killing themselves?

given that the video is clickbait itself. i would say no

No video is click bait and he says the viewers did everything and then he walks around the office showing people who don't show up often

It's natural selection.

Attached: 1425705927377.png (290x159, 6K)

Attached: 1506913843478.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

yes, true, 1, 10000000

Attached: 1502737699148.png (805x540, 171K)

Nobody seems to like us in America

try leaving your basement, retard.

LTT is a career-YouTuber (not technology) marketing channel (not technology) whose target audience is scamming underage children with misinformation. He is not a tech channel for he has no tech education nor is involved in tech via any technical route, he is merely a pure MARKETING channel using tech as a meta.
Meta, all threads regarding LTT are METAthreads, using tech as an excuse to advertise a YouTube channel about a child-scamming manlet. He gets money by scamming children, the most disgusting and dishonest way to earn money.

Let us put this into perspective:
There's rapists and then there's child rapists.
The rapists will not exactly get fire in prison because they still have to bear risks when they are raping adults,
but child rapists get instant shivs and mutilation because they prey on what even the most savage criminals ignore out of dignity and at least some last remaining semblance of principles left in their minds.
Linus Manletcuck Soÿtips belongs in the child rapist category, he can't deal with anything larger or older than children, both physically and mentally.

too autistic, didn't read.

Attached: 1517583276029.jpg (469x746, 86K)

Economics. The school system in Western countries haven't caught up with the technical demands of the economy so there is an excess of underemployed adults. It's more noticeable with men because they are often still the breadwinners and because their suicide attempts are more likely to be successful than womens'.

I don't even live in America

so you know even less about life in America than a basementdweller. kys and stop spreading dumb memes

>1,68
lmao

>1.68M

Attached: 1481744946330.png (604x717, 814K)

Only those with Anglocuck genes kill themselves.
You can recognize Anglorat genes by:
- Presence of ratfaced genetics
- Presence of pigfaced genetics
- Presence of the above combined
- Males without any body hair (Low T)
- Males who are emasculated cucks
- Discerning presence of homosexual societal tendencies
- Proliferation of cuckoldry and submissive personality disorder
- Proliferation of self-admonishment
- Ugliest women on the planet next to Australian Aboriginals

The effects of the Anglocuck gene are evident in the discerning presence of all aforementioned characteristics in the territories of the former British Empire such as United States of Cuckoldy, Canadcuckistan, Australocuckestan, United Cuckdom.

because KARA BOGA has taken over fragile white women...

>1.68m
Fucking manlet

Based.

Only white retards from USA are killing themselves in mass because of the whole "YOUR ANCESTORS FROM HUNDRED OF YEARS HAD SLAVES SO YOU MUST REPENT TOO" weird mentality that people keeps pushing there.

>Linus
he loves dubstep. haha

>he's still taller than me

Attached: 1528094608622.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>1.68m
That's why he had to marry the chink

Who would take over linux development if he did?

>tfw I'm 2 cm higher
I made it guys

He is tall enough to suck my dick standing.

spotted the paki

You are off by about 5000km Anglocuck. The only accurate implication you made is that even Paki goat fuckers are more respectable than Anglocucks.

Kate Spade was a trap?

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x622, 37K)

>168cm
He might as well an hero

stop spreading communism

Attached: 1504966155905.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>Yvonne Hoe

>1.68
Now, I'm feeling good with 1.75

He looks very skinny tall, it turns out to be just very skinny.

>1,68m

Attached: 1474380938761.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

>1.68m
>taller by 4 cm
I thought Linus was at least 6 wtf.

Attached: 1528778678619.png (1176x1080, 533K)

Implying you wouldn't give your left nut to bang his wife.

Attached: linus_wife.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>tfw 10 shorter
I think I'm the one going to off himself

I love the fact all you 7"2 alpha males with 12" cocks are making fun of the guy, yet, he managed to bag an 8/10 qt asian and i'm sure he bangs her everyday while reading your comments.

Beta males typically go for the subservient Asian wife, as they cannot tame their own women. Also,
>8/10
Fucking kek she looks like a goblin, dude.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 8K)

>Looks like a goblin.
>/d/ exists

8/10 would bang her greeblies out.

fuck off gook your people are butt ugly

I'm a fucking leaf not a zipperhead.

Based Linus.

that's his sister in law, she is high on the bang scale though
his wife is like 4/10 in terms of looks but dedicated as fuck

>subservient Asian wife
yeah you've clearly never dated an asian girl m9

was killing the linux creator Microsoft's plan?

White American Men are killing themselves because they remember. They remember a time when a White American Man could support his family, have vacations, toys, save for retirement, and save for his children's eductation -- all on a single salary. He remembers a time when tradition, discipline, and order were revered and cherished. The future seemed bright once upon a time.

Now, extremism and deconstruction sells, and the social media whores strike from below while the middle-class destroying elites strike from above. Why toil? Why strive? The generations coming up don't appreciate any of it. Everything is rubble.

>Donald Trump becomes president
>does such a shit job that people are killing themselves
you can't make this shit up

Attached: leddit.gif (350x232, 461K)

based linus, haters gonna hate.

Attached: nXUJMbC.png (1274x671, 1.13M)

That was autistic.
Btw. you aren't white as Spics aren't white.

checked for lucky dubs of truth

Attached: trump check'd.jpg (679x497, 66K)

I dunno, maybe we'll find out after he's told us about his sponsors.
he's a fucking faggot

Attached: 1523013010909.jpg (3941x1687, 1.07M)

of course it had to be an asian. it just couldn't be a white woman, lol

One of my friends from highschool OD'd from heroin Friday. His brother found him. Never even knew he had a drug problem.

>height faggots
I'm short
you're all pathetic

are you okay user?

yup. sounds like you guys reaaaaaaaaaally cared about him.

t. suicidal

>be leftist assmad retard
>other user posts something decent
>you post cherry picked horse shit bait images
Perls before swine. Here's your (You).

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

Attached: 1517606648295.jpg (618x643, 160K)

Attached: 1526265586278.jpg (451x855, 159K)

For me Linus is the chadiest tech youtuber who ever lived.

Nah. But he'll likely come out as a gay one of these days.
Just seems like the type of gay that puts on a facade of being all happy and friendly with lots of guy friends he messes with and "accidentally" touches up.
But feels obligated to keep the lie going. Maybe he's afraid of what his family would think, maybe hes worried about getting beaten up, maybe its a self-pride thing. Who knows?

He's worth 2mil, woah

Attached: 1523588616848.jpg (227x222, 9K)

I wish to that onion eating lad would

that's not his wife

dude Im pretty sure linus torvalds created linux

he was born in vancouver?
fuck

This is what manlets keep telling themselves.

Yes, it is.

Found the newfag

Post pic of your little bike you little cunt

They discovered how useless they are.

>canadian
>sebastian in name
wew lad this guy is a pure faggotian

>Dick Suckem

He could buy a two bedroom house with his entire net worth if he still lives in Vancouver.

I honestly hope so.
I hate everything about him

I sure hope so. Maybe then you fags will stop posting about him here.

Well he married a hoe.

I actually agree with this entire post.

What about Terry A Davis?

Attached: trolled softly.jpg (360x507, 28K)

These things are rarely accurate desu

This. His wife is not a pretty woman

Okay I really wanna know why. It seems really true that beta 4/10 white dudes get asisan hotties. But why though.

My current theory is that a variation on the "all Asians look alike" effect works in reverse.

Because it's never really downright ugly dudes or fat slobs or whatever. Just too skinny with weak features or whatever right.

So maybe there is a form of cultural blindness that results from being raised in another country that makes Asian qt's unable to perceive that their husbands are losers as is so clear to us.

Or maybe it's just a fetish like the Asian woman fetish.

I really wanna know but there's too much blantant racism to get a clear answer and it's not PC enough for actual scientists to work on.

But no one would be able to run it because they dont believe in drivers.

Attached: rms-web.jpg (300x357, 13K)

The video isn’t clickbait.

He literally explained that YouTube has been experimenting with its recommended feed.

That they used Linus’s video as a test, one that wasn’t set to notify subscribers, and the experiment netted same viewer retention as videos that do send out subscriber notifications.

Sub button means nothing if YouTube just rolls those experimental features as standard. That’s what he was getting at.

hes not actually in van just one of the surrounding areas, iv seen him walking around near my house before.

alright i clicked the vid and seems like clickbait ill keep watching