I hope none of you are buying Logitech garbage

I hope none of you are buying Logitech garbage

Attached: gu16f0bsohu01.1.jpg (1080x879, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMOgXKUzvOM?t=4m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=hQwvE8ZKDNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_radiator_(speaker)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This 10x

The volume knob of my Logitech speakers stopped working and when i opened it to replace it i was greeted with the most disgusting and cheaply put together mess in my life.

Glue everywhere. Super fragile soldering. Hair thin painted wires.
It didnt even go back together because of all the glue missing...

Never ever buy Logitech if you want to repair it

Attached: 1527901211052.jpg (467x439, 19K)

I always thought Logitech was trash except for their mice. People are always buying their shitty speakers and headsets and pretend they're the greatest thing ever because they've never left their comfort zone.

You have actually bought a fake one. Dig deeper in that reddit thread where you stole pic from

t. Shill

Creative T20s are the best cheap mainstream brand speakers you can get.

I bought these when they were first released. Still use them daily.

Attached: Logitech THX.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Go away shills

Nice aesthetic tweeter faggot.
LOOOOL
youtu.be/uMOgXKUzvOM?t=4m46s

too much bass you nigger

I've always thought Logitech was mediocre at best,,,

For my speakers on my computer I use a Klipsch 2.1 speaker system. It mops the floor with anything from Logitech.

>mfw I have those speakers
>tfw I took the cap off 2 mins ago

This shit left me speechless.

Never again

Attached: loginiggers.jpg (1168x958, 440K)

what model is that supposed to be?
I still have my Z313s from 10 years ago and they still just werk

What if there's a smaller speaker behind the "big" one?

I had a very bad experience with Logishit products. My logitech G5 broke after 1 week and a pretty expensive racing wheel I had felt like it was wearing out even though I barely used it.

Probably being cheaply made chink shit

who cares? the design makes you believe it has a decent sized subwoofer that can handle somewhat high volume, but it won't if there's a dist in there as well

youtube.com/watch?v=hQwvE8ZKDNE
Is he our/g/uy?

At that size why would one even expect a two-way system...
What do you mean? Pic?

>At that size why would one even expect a two-way system...
cause it can me done

Le Reddit is spilling out.

Doesn't make sense, though. Waste of material.

Kek he should make more videos

Maybe if you're a maplefag and send him more crap to destroy.

>1in Dome tweeter

>6cm subwoofer

I bought the Z623 from them and thought it was great at first, then when they died replaced them with klipsch promedia 2.1 which were miles better, then gave those to my mom for her home pc when I switched to lsr305 which absolutely destroy both of them.

You can shove a small tweeter in there if you wanted to.

wahhh i didn't have a feature that was so important i couldn't even tell the difference in sound

Yeah, but at that size it just doesn't make sense to not use a full-range driver.

Yea I see your point but having a tweeter + mid level covers the frequencies better than a good single full range or mid-high

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_radiator_(speaker)

That's not one of those, though.

FUUUUUUUCK

Attached: DSC_0069.jpg (1200x610, 198K)

It's not shills, some people just don't know any better. I used 5.1 logitech set for a very long time, 8 years or so. I thought it was good before I discovered speakers that don't make farting noises as bass. Some people just never graduate from farting subwoofers.

quadrodubs of truth

Take that little bit off your unit so we can see if it is true or just some made up bullshit.

The MX Master and G27 I have a pretty nice.

only had the MX Master since december but the G27 has worked flawlessly for the last 4 and a half years.

Not that it justifies this, but you shouldn't be buying poorfag active speakers anyway

Pretty sure we had the same thread a couple of days ago in which everyone removed the decoy.

He could just put his ear up to it and tell us.

>Small driver (tweeter) on satellite speakers is a decorative element
This is from logitech website, you don't need to confirm anything when they do it.

Having a sub for gaming is so mid 2000s.

And just for lazy fucks.

Attached: logikek.jpg (836x821, 121K)

Had these since 1995, replaced the sound system that came with our IBM Aptiva and haven't had need for another since.

Good build quality, no ugly plastic parts and still looks quite ok on the desk.

Attached: Screenshot_20180613-220555.png (1080x1920, 434K)

The Z5500 set wasn't too bad for the price. All the others were shit though.

lel, nope

also you can use the waybackmachine to see that they only added that part after people found out (earlier this year)

Attached: Capture.png (920x654, 39K)

Why even do this? It's not exactly going to fool anyone into thinking that it's a quality product.

If it's the same Kilpsch 2.1 system I have, the volume knob often doesn't adjust properly (hissing, poor stereo balance, volume jumps) unless you actually disassemble the controls, pull out the circuit board and lube up the volume knob.

Pretty sure people who buy Logitech speakers are generally making impulse buys. "Oh that Logitech set looks pretty nice and it's on sale". People who care even a little bit and look up reviews are going to buy something else regardless of whether that tweeter is real.

It's not like you are actually going to get anything meaningful from reading reviews. About the only "PC speakers" worth buying are edifiers, how often do you see edifier speakers recommended?
Most people are both stupid and clueless. This includes majority of Jow Forums obviously. Just look at all the people posting about their shitty non logitech 2.1 sets in this thread. Even if you do research chances are you will run into reviews and recommendations made by imbeciles and fall for shitty meme product that is slightly less shit than what you were going to buy.

seems pretty underhanded.
its not exactly a decorative speaker, so to have a tweeter just be a "decorative element" is pretty shameful.

I expect shit like that from space-alien looking computer speakers with what looks like 3-6 tweeters on a single column and nothing else. not a plywood box speaker

Obviously some dickhead from marketing thought it would be a good idea.

I bet this is a response to the tariffs on china.

Fucking trump always fucking up the economy.