I've been at it for days. I think I'm losing my sanity

I've been at it for days. I think I'm losing my sanity.

I played a game of Ironsight (Korean fps, think CoD) and when my sprint key (shift) stopped working, so did my shift key for every application.

Or rather, it works incorrectly. I can type every symbol correctly to log in (so I know it's not hardware related, similarly my external keyboard has the same problem), but after I login, the disease settles in. Left shift doesn't modify any keystrokes, but Right Shift can capitalize letters and type symbols using the number row "!@#$%^&*()__+" but can't type [, ], >, or

Attached: U_Glitch_Transition.jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)

>inb4 not your personal army
>inb4 not your blog

Could it be driver related?

thanks doc

just reinstall your OS, friend.

reinstalled a couple times, no dice
reset already

Just buy a Mac retard it just werks

Try GNU+Linux.
It doesn't have this problem.

who's to say this problem can't occur on a different OS?

this literally keeps me up at night

You can't install korean malware on them.

are all free games malware?

All free games from korea are.

The obvious answer is that their shoddy programming caused the bug, a reversible one at that. Doesn't indicate any ill intent

Sounds like silicone pad keyboard? Buy a new one or get a mechanical, your shits rekt

>Doesn't indicate any ill intent
Whether they intended to or not is irrelevant. Gross incompetence is reason enough to avoid installing korean garbage.

Does it still happen in safe mode? Check your startup programs

mechanical exhibits the same issue
safe mode as well

I would guess the game was made with the assumption that you would have a korean language pack installed and be typing in korean. It probably has unintended consequences when installed on non-korean systems because the devs are stupid and lazy.

switched to korean and back, didn't help

Did the key work while typing in korean?

same issue

Boot into a live distro, just to check if it's not hardware for certain.

underrated