Windows 10 decrapifier

On an old thread people were talking about LTSB. Some user posted a link to a script that made windows 10 become close to LTSB
That script is run during the initial setup screen, you press some keys to open the desktop (before ending the setup screen), run the script and then go back to the setup screen, finish everything and then you got a computer without crap.
I think it was a github page

FUCK OFF LINUX FAGS

Attached: 151.jpg (680x472, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script/blob/master/Win10.ps1
winprivacy.de/english-home/
pastebin.com/ufmCYgn9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you tried uninstalling or disabling the crap yourself..?

I'm about to format my desktop and want something that makes the job easier. Plus, I won't have to spend an hours manually removing shit from thre start menu and uninstalling. Plus I don't remember where every privacy toggle is

just install linux retard

You wouldn't believe me if I told you my job requires me to use windows, right?

it doesn't take hours unless you are handicapped

>Plus I don't remember where every privacy toggle is
W10's settings were made to be navigated by 10 year olds and old people. It's not that difficult.

fuck off cunt, you aren't helping, retard

This.

Install gentoo.

install gentoo

Let me guess, you'll mindlessly run that script without checking what it gonna do, right, normie tech illiterate faggot?

Attached: 1225355534295.jpg (168x176, 25K)

Botnets like pokemon, gotta catch 'em all.

This, like 99% of people.
The only scripts that is legit is from nummer on github.

install winows 7

Get LTSB only if you plan on not using Windows Store or any UWP apps even those distributed in appx. If you want these features should install Education (not to be confused with Pro Education). Use pykms in Hyper-V to activate it.

Post top 5 UWP shit what everyone needs, like kinda water in hot desert trip. I'll wait, why I should give a fucking shit about UWP, appx or Hyper-V or any other shit a few people need for specific needs or work.

OneNote, OneDrive and office apps? Anyway no one forces you to use it the fuck is your problem retard

My problem is that I always see this crap advice about UWP or other stuff that literally needed for a small group of people, but you, retards, type this shit like it's something which everyone need, which everyone fucking need to know and waste their fucking time to read your stupid advice, google your stupid shit to get a clue what the fuck are you talking about at all.

LTSB lacks .NET Core you fucking clueless moron.
If he wants it he shouldn't install LTSB. How are you even able to breathe with this doble digit IQ. What a fucking retard Jesus.

I'm using a straw to breathe

Splendid. Don't join discussions about topics you know fuck all about you brain dead mongoloid.

I made you so mad, are you actually shaking right now?

Kid I just destroyed you. Fucking kill yourself how can you be so stupid? Honest fucking question. How are you so fucking stupid? Is god complex clouding your judgment that much?

Just use Windows 8.1 like the other enthusiasts.

Except you're forgetting that the entire OS is crap to begin with, AND you still can't enable telemetry no matter how many bogus programs flip placebo switches to make you feel "safe"

Holy shit how I'll ever recover, you're an actual internet warrior, fucking netgladiator

Attached: Image.jpg (1024x716, 114K)

I don't know go ask your mommy because clearly you're mentally impaired.
>imagine being this retarded
Holy shit I'd off myself if I were you.

Wow, your so powerful on the Internet I can't even handle this superiority of yours. Please, mercy, Mr. Neckbeard

Attached: 1371640470940.jpg (1006x921, 159K)

Got any more pro tech tips you clueless retard? Lmao

I think you need a good hug to calm your autism, but it'd be too hard because of all that fat behind your greasy tshirt

There's nothing you can say to insult me. You are a moron. Life would be so boring if not for subhumans like you. Free entertainment.

I see you are touching yourself there, what a good boy

Get some education retard. Cya.

I didn't let you go, boy. Don't make me call your father.

I have this
Theres no script, you have to do it yourself
Does anyone know if the user that made this is still working on it?

Attached: Screenshot_20180613-163908.png (1080x1920, 87K)

this conversation is making me horny guys

Use windows 10 education from the official is of thier website or use windows 8.1

this?
github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script/blob/master/Win10.ps1

Education is now below Pro level in terms of features. It don't even get the local version of WDAG

ltsb 2016 runs .net core just fine.
asp.net core too.

This is the one I like to use: winprivacy.de/english-home/
Make sure you get the english one. it has a gui and you can custimize stuff, but its basically a glorified .bat script

Gotta get those xbox games :^)

Why not just install ltsb?

I've got a Win10 debloat paste that I use for defucking people's computers.

I doubt it'll be as thorough as what you're talking about but it's a start.

pastebin.com/ufmCYgn9

Attached: b5R5BH0.png (480x602, 416K)