Nvidia GeForce 11 series hype thread. Coming this summer. Let's whip each other into a frenzy

Nvidia GeForce 11 series hype thread. Coming this summer. Let's whip each other into a frenzy.

Attached: Image result for nvidia 11 series.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/newz/geforce-20-rumors-hdmi-2-1-and-new-boost-clock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No hype here. Unless they really release a Ti with at least 60 % performance increase over the 1080 Ti.
>32" 4K monitor tomorrow
My crabs are hyped.

Attached: DSC_0101.jpg (3840x2160, 2.55M)

if the 1150 is better/the same than the 1060 im buying it

>Coming this summer.

it ain't shit comin this summer son. stop spammin this

Krabbe ?

Attached: IMG_5763.jpg (1000x816, 352K)

You work for nvidia please go and stay go

don't worry, it'll be a 60% difference when nvidia releases the gimpworks drivers for the 1080ti

Hopefully there's a sub $200 card powerful enough to use meme upscaling

lol, maybe if you're upscaling a 7 year old game, like bf3

For anime, I don't play games

t. nigger

>Vegeta, what does your scanner say about his FPS in UT99 GOTY?

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!11one

>mfw

Attached: 1500238943996.png (76x94, 18K)

why

Attached: 20770495_1395441603904128_5074660092285163114_n.png (960x960, 500K)

screenshot for future humiliation

Another COPE thread for the delusional niggers who refused to buy a 1080 Ti because they thought new cards were just around the corner. My sides, lads.

Attached: vinny mac.gif (306x230, 1.45M)

Krebs?
Good that I can archieve 300 FPS in ME3. I don't play anything else. Only shit games.
>Cyberpunk 2077 until 2020
In the meanwhile AMD can't even beat a gimped 1080 Ti.

Attached: Lachmund-Anschlüsse.jpg (5248x3936, 2.9M)

I'm still holding out hope for a July release.

You are going to be disappointed.

im hyped, been playing mostly older games since i bought a 1440p 144Hz GSync monitor, which my 1060 6gb is just barely decent for, been saving my shekels for over a year planning to go for a big goy card finally for once, not sure if I will go all the way to 1180 Ti depending on price but since falling for the 144Hz meme and saving some scratch, I'm going to spoil myself a bit with this gen and get a card that will be able to keep the frames above 100 with new games and higher settings

price rumors?

You're an idiot.

No, it's going to do 16k DSR, ultra quality on AAAs for the next 4-5 years on the $159 card.

$159 for the 1160
$229 for the 1170
$349 for the 1180
$399 for the 1180Ti

1180Ti will be 8x faster than the 1080Ti

sorry to ask a stupid question but has GPU profornance peaked?

righto mate thanks, is 1160 gonna be above 1050ti?
alternatively, what's the best strategy for a current low budget builder, wait for the 11 release and then buy 10 shit?

>Nvidia in 2k18

Attached: 1528775222478.png (1024x575, 817K)

This will never happen since Nvidia is a monopoly.

A man can dream.

>1180Ti will be 8x faster than the 1080Ti
>it's only 30%
>can't buy for $399 because BASED miners will snap them shits up

Ist ein wenig her das ich dir zuletzt über den Weg gelaufen bin.
Habe endlich Mass Effect 1 durchgespielt, bin jetzt auf den zweiten Teil gespannt.

Attached: 6e0f1c9021e2cc0225ec74113ca11775.jpg (303x400, 101K)

people 1-2 years ago were saying GPU increases were the last place PC performance was still increasing, however i too question if that is still true. at the very least it's slowing down.
i remember when being a series behind meant missing out on playing some games entirely.

hmm I am really skeptical of this. I think for much gayming that may have been true at one point. But the scaling quality and optimization of most games, as well as console limitations, means it's probably not hardware related. I think it's much more useful to compare TFLOPS. That metric probably represents the increase better (and the difference in vram and flops is significant)

I blame some of the slowing on consoles becoming more popular.
Games currently have to run on hardware that's three years old and they're not going to have a seriously upgraded version for the PCs just because that would be a hell of a lot more work.
With out the constant graphics push there's no reason to keep developing better and better cards.

what kind of dollars are these

Unless they make their linux drivers good no thanks.

>399 for the 1180Ti
No fucking chance.

Bitcoin cash

>Coming this summer
no

sure, screenshot this to humiliate yourself in the future for thinking there will be new nvidia cards this summer.

nope.

did all you girls really miss that Jensen confirmed that it will be a "long time" until new nvidia cards are released at computex less than a week ago? nothing new will be released by nvidia this summer.

This is all the hype I can muster

Attached: f77b59ba326eba3bc2f420c92be310ab.png (1200x1236, 590K)

>did all you girls really miss that Jensen confirmed that it will be a "long time" until new nvidia cards are released at computex less than a week ago?
>tongue in cheek ambiguous quote is confirmation
Jesus Christ you're a clown.

>I expected something less.
(Ich hätte etwas weniger erwartet.)
Source: 3DCenter Forums

Good point re games are now console-first thus not pushing PC hardware. I still think things are slowing based on how long we wait between cards these days. Nvidia consistently introduce a new series/variant with a broad set of cards on average 1 per year since the original geforce, however in the last 3 years we've been stuck on a single series, 10xx. The 1080 came out over 2 years ago, remember.

in the last 2 years*
we WILL end up being 'stuck' with the 10xx series for 3 years by the time 11xx cards roll in

If only. I'll probably end up getting a 1070 once these release. The new cards will be overpriced from the get go.

>10% more money for 60% more performance

It's your money pedro

Add $300 to all & we agree

amd finished

Attached: 3635746.png (1083x700, 965K)

If nothing shows up by August I'm betting on Q4 for their release...unless Nvidia go competitive crazy and decide to switch to 7nm (Seeing new Vega will do so), which would mean we wouldn't see anything until at least well into 2019

Forget about GPUs. When will they start making OLED computer monitors so I can finally stop using a two-decade old CRT monitor and upgrade from my 980Ti?

When the burn in stops being a thing

700 for 1180ti dummy

>GTX Ti
>$399
In what world? Alternatively, in what year?

>Won't be available for a long time.
-Nivida CEO

Keep dreaming.

Attached: r8ybu3ajzqslk0q9brku.jpg (1350x900, 112K)

reminder that CEO words are not that trustworthy, lenovo's CEO straight up lied about some Z5 specs

He only said that after being asked the same question repeatedly. Obviously he won't say it's coming soon or imply that the event is coming in a short time frame otherwise tech press everywhere will post that kind of statement online and then Pascal card sales would plummet quickly as everyone would anticipate new cards very soon

>as if there's any competitive choice.

He forgot to put a '1' infront of all the numbers.

Its gonna be funny to see people shit on Nvidia when they release their 1180, which just has the power of the 1080.

He said next gen is a long time from now, so obviously we're getting Pascal refreshes instead

>Centered around the recently announced Turing instead of Volta
Turing is gonna be Pascal with GDDR6, isn't it?

Well I would wait for 1070 to hit a reasonable price of course. More in line with what 970 was.

I'm rocking a 970 GTX, the 1170 will be a nice upgrade, but not point in getting each new gen unless you've got nothing better to spend money on.

>reminder that CEO words are not that trustworthy

Attached: TWzmHuc.png (810x860, 750K)

1040 Ti 399 dummy

In what world?
They can keep selling 1080s right now for $600+ and 1080ti's for $850 and people buy them. So why would they do this? Why would they fuck their own profit margins?

i fucking laughed

videocardz.com/newz/geforce-20-rumors-hdmi-2-1-and-new-boost-clock

Can Nvidia surprise everyone again like they did with HDMI 2.0 support in Maxwell in 2014, years before competition could even respond?

so, 1160 will be oced 1070?

LOL keep dreaming for $399. I say $799 launch price for 1180. forward one year then $799 again for 1180 Ti but $649 for 1180. doesn't include the miners.

STFU faggot

Everyone said GTX 1080 Ti was gonna be over $800 but proven DEAD WRONG, it was $699

Why? I currently run a TN XB280Hk. People say how shitty TN is, but the colors look pretty fine. I once had a IPS237L here, it didn'z look much better.
Wie kann man das so langsam spielen? Bei mir ist wieder ME3 Sucht angesagt. Schließlich habe ich mir nochmals Hardware für 2000 € zugelegt damit ich jetzt ein DX9-Spiel von 2012 darauf spielen kann. Vielleicht werde ich die nächste Ti auch auslassen und mir ein richtig fettes Motorrad kaufen. Das einzige Spiel das es wert sein könnte ist Cyberpunk und das kommt ~2020.
But not when you already own a -Ti card. Its never worth it, I stik with a Ti cycle now. Maybe I'm going to skip this one. The 1080 Ti gets 50-60 FPS in every major AAA title, but I don't play that much anyway. The new games don't appeal me. I still have Deus Ex MD to play.

Attached: ryzen.jpg (1280x788, 95K)

God I can't wait for my 8 core CPU and 11 series GPU. Shit is going to be so cash. I still can't decide on what monitor though. Thinking 1440p 165Hz.

> No news.
Lets not.
Waitfags btfo
I'm riding Pascal until 7nm 2020.
Ngreedia waited to long and milked to hard. Now, i'll wait until there's a more serious reason to upgrade. GPU news is non news. I'm already set.

so someone is selling me his 1080 for 350 euros here in euroland

should I buy it now or wait till the gtx1100 release to hope if the price drops even lower?

>Actually getting a 970
dumb brainlet

FPS only matters up to your monitors refresh rate

Im excited in general because Im thinking about grabbing a new gaming laptop. Im probably holding out for the new hardware, then getting into the VR scene and playing guild wars 2+ some other stuff.

Who knows. maybe I get a gaming laptop now( I travel for work), and then get a PC with the new hardware...

Wtf, buy dude

multiply these prices by 2 and you'll be right

you fucking wish these where the prices

I can’t wait to jump from my gtx 680 to 1180

good luck affording it faggot

? Do you not have a job?

Is x80 cards now a good purchase? It used to be ridiculous because x70 was almost the same performance for way less money and x80Ti beat the shit out of them for a bit more.

I hope it will be popular with miners.

Attached: this kills the v.jpg (960x720, 140K)

i do you fucking dont

He's hanging on to a 680, I'm sure he saved up enough cash in 6 years

owo friend why are you so angry? I have job and can afford it

Jesus has it been that long?

you cannot afford it or you wouldn't be using that garbage card faggot

I play mainly sc2 so I didn’t need to upgrade my card. Works fine on my 4k monitor.

Finally quit that old game and need something new

Are NoVidio drivers still forced botnet these days?

tranny?

Not at all, as long as you don't go full retard and use express installation. Download the installer, extract the files in it and delete everything not shown here. Once you're done installing go into task scheduler and delete the telemetry reporting entries.

Attached: nvidia drivers minimal install.png (607x160, 29K)

Oh it's as easy as that? Can't wait to pay 2x msrp to get started with this experience. Does it check for updates tho?

alright wrote him

hopefully he hasn't sold it yet

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

Will it mine bitcoins better than vega?

I call bs. The xx80 always releases months before the xx80 ti.

i hope 1080 will be cheap as in 300 usd cheap