Mods should ban all discussion of Apple from this board. People are only using it to start weak b8 threads...

Mods should ban all discussion of Apple from this board. People are only using it to start weak b8 threads, and what's worse, those b8 threads are often successful.
Discuss.

Attached: 2000px-Apple_logo_black.svg.png (2000x2000, 37K)

Apple products are technology.

It would make some sense... But isn't that more the way of infinity chan?
A lot of boards with smaller targets?

At the same time. Apple has always tried to be in another category than all other tech companies.
They do not
adopt design standards,
ports,
protocols,
"its not a PC its a MAC",
ui conventions,
hotkeys,
naming schemes,
and similar so, it would make sense to extract them from the other tech.
They should put them under /TC/ for Tech Cult!

Not at all.

>Technology isn't technology
What did he mean by this?

Free speech, faggot

Garbage doesn't count as tech.

You can't even use the word s o y on this website. And you STILL can't say s.m.h, t.b.h or f.a.m either. It's obvious they stopped caring about free speech a long fucking time ago.

Sage isn't a downvote, redditor. You're just making the thread last longer.

Name one (1) way in which Apple's products are useful at all.

Not arguing that they're useful or not useful, I'm arguing the idiotic point of "Apple products aren't technology."

Not him but Apple is all about design and marketing.

People who like to learn about and tinker with technology don't like Apple.
Apple is for consumers who want to stay as far as possible from understanding how their toys work.

I can actually agree with this. You're right.

>People who like to learn about and tinker with technology don't like Apple.
Same thing windows. At least apples was more opensource than windows ever was.

How many Windows threads have you seen lately?

They aren't, though.

lurk moar, faggot.

No it's not it is a fashion accessory. like all fashion accessories, apple products are made of some kind of metal or mineral like a ring except you have to carry the fucking thing around and carry it in a bag, but if you do that no one will see it and that's like having the iPhone and putting it in your pocket instead of holding it. I know insane right?

How about they ban the "iToddler" thread bumpers and the retards who can't form an argument but have endless shitposting folders with image macros from 2011.

Yeah it's zero retard.
Jow Forums doesn't give a shit about Windows.

It's all about Linux here plus some lost brainlets who can't into Linux so instead go on and on about the latest Apple gadgets that "just werks so I dun have learn komuter"

Unlike itoodlers, people who use Windows are often interested in technology, but doesn't not like the ideia of Linux or haven't discovered it yet. Just think for a while, you were probably a Windows user before.

Same applies to watches btw.

>on Jow Forums
>can't even /windows to search the catalog
Fuck off with your shitty bait.

>people who use Windows are often interested in technology,
yeah and people who use Unix have always been more adept to technology. I've only ever fucked with windows when I had to. Always had a Solaris box and an apple laptop on my desk. Nobody needs crusty fucking Linux. GNU/Linux was a shitty political movement; not a technological one. We already had Unix, nobody ordered another clone of a 30 year old software.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: skitched-20120424-122922.jpg (619x442, 47K)

You're right friend I'm glad you caught on. All accessories are trash except watches that perform a basic time telling function.

I hate Apple so bad, but it is actually by definition technology.
Fire is even technology. We could discuss fire on this board.

Attached: definition.png (574x133, 11K)

Onions.
Smh.
Tbh.
Senpai.

I just did it.
Wait, hold on. desu and baka
Okay.

lol from five years ago usually or at the price of
>1 arm+1 leg-dignity

>the application of scientific knowledge
of which apple has none
>for practical purposes
LMAO

You are such a fucking retard.
Creating a working CPU is science.
And creating a device that can make calls is practical.
Both of which Apple does.
They literally make technology, then they tack a million things onto it and ruin it, but they make technology none-the-less.
And they should stop, because it's shitty technology.

Imagine being this buttblasted

Stop trying to act tough on the internet

>implying it isn't happening to atleast 50% of the active threads on Jow Forums already

t. poorfag

I own an Apple iPhone 8.

Worst decision of my fucking life. Switching to a S9+ is September.

Wrong, they belong to /fa/ or /lgbt/

We should ban phone fags like

Windows belongs on /v/
GNU/Linux should be on /diy/ or Jow Forums pic related
Apple topics is the most Jow Forums related discussion.

Attached: rms-FSF-is a poltical cause.png (545x250, 22K)

>People are only using it to start weak b8 threads, and what's worse, those b8 threads are often successful.
What level of irony are you on?

Ahhhhhhhh

Agreed. I actually just deleted my old Apple ID I wasn't using any more, and it feels great!

Attached: ByeApple.png (760x670, 70K)

For audio and video production, Apple is superior. Please correct me if I'm wrong. However most major production environments I've been privy to, have been Apple dominated.

Apple
>Strongest mobile CPU
>Best desktop OS
>Best mobile OS
>Best laptops
>Gave the world LLVM

Microsoft
>Mediocre laptops
>Shit desktop OS
>No mobile OS
>Gave the world BSOD and AIDS

Linux
>World's leading OS (by installs) created by a swedo-mongolian computer hobbyist
>Best server OS

The truth ;-)

Steve jobs was a genius. He made some cheap and mediocre devices and managed to sell those devices with 1000% winrate.
Smart and dirty jobs.... at least he is already dead.

Nothing in your post was true, stale bait

>Gave the world BSOD and AIDS

Attached: 1444602676723.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Apple products are technology.
I hate them, I hate their philosophy, and I don't use them, but they're technology.
It would make much more sense to just ban all bait from this board.

>Best laptops
Nope not at all
but I agree Best desktop OS

Attached: neofetch.png (4480x1080, 1.04M)

Attached: apple unix advert.jpg (1976x1202, 401K)

Not at all.
Arch.

>Apple
>>Mediocre laptops
>>Strongest mobile CPU
>>Gave the world LLVM

>Microsoft
>>Mediocre laptops
>>Shit desktop OS
>>Gave the world BSOD

>Linux
>>World's leading OS (by installs) created by a swedo-mongolian computer hobbyist
>>Best desktop OS
>>Best mobile OS
>>Best server OS

ftfy

>Best mobile OS
This isn't true, and you better not be counting Android as Linux

Attached: 1363820749301.jpg (492x600, 109K)

Because we don't need more stupid rules.

>and you better not be counting Linux as Linux

Attached: tenor.gif (250x256, 1.27M)

>assblasted mactoddler BTFO

Attached: laughing_sluts.jpg.gif (263x150, 2.71M)

I have an 8 Plus and honestly I don't have much to complain about. The battery life is especially great.

>Creating a working CPU is science.
Keyword: "working." Apple CPUs don't work. See pic related.
>And creating a device that can make calls is practical.
iPhone has the most antenna problems of any phone.
>Both of which Apple does.
Apple does neither and thus their products are not technology.

Attached: throttlebook pro.jpg (1750x960, 334K)

Apple products are not technology: they're something greater.

Spotted the itoddler.

This better be fucking satire.

Attached: gebb.png (758x877, 655K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1491024267589.jpg (400x1512, 98K)

starting to think we might actually be incapable of starting a sophisticated conversation about this company

That is all technology you moron.
Therefore it can be discussed here. Again, even fucking fire can be discussed here.

>assblasted itoddler rides again

>omg look at these ads
>they're totally true, right?
You're like a child who will believe anything.

Nah it's just the majority of apple users and uppity mongoloid retards that can't into the most basic of tech. We fucking hate them to their core.

Your more, cumstain.

It's funny; whenever Apple's name pops up, so do you. It's like conjuring a ghost: just say "Apple Computer" and you show up before the person saying it is even finished.

I hate Apple products. I have never used one in my life and I don't plan to, but I hate the misuse of the word 'technology' to my inner core.

I've been hurt user. I had pic related.

Attached: 1459319476973.png (636x727, 137K)

Have you ever actually touched an Apple product?
They have them on display at my school's bookstore. I'm not just "believing anything," I'm gathering evidence to support facts I know from experience to be true.
Apple products are shit, but they can in fact run software. The CPU is bad. Everything about the machine is fucking bad. Why does the bookstore sell them. Fuck the fucking bookstore. But that being said, it is a CPU and it works, as evidenced by the fact that software runs on the machine.
I have also had phone conversations with people who own iShits.

Oh get the fuck over it you child.

I touched a MacBook once and it disintegrated like in Infinity War. Does that count?

Apple products are not technology. They barely even count as products since they break the minute you buy them.
Apple products are, if anything, an abstract concept. A scam.

>t. mactoddler
;_;

Really? Because when I touched macbooks to verify that they do in fact run software, they did not disintegrate.
You must have very corrosive fingers.

You kids are still bitching about Apple? Lmao you faggots talk about Apple more than people who actually buy Apple products. Jow Forums is fucking OBSESSED with Apple hahahahahaha

Apple products are indeed a terrible scam and do indeed break just about the minute you buy them. Calling them an "abstract concept" doesn't make much sense and is really giving them too much credit.
However, they are technology.

>t. assblasted mactoddler

They are not technology, they are an abstract concept since you can't touch them without breaking them.

OBESESSED

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 6.26.09 PM.png (318x282, 115K)

They are technology, since they are built.

It Just Breaks (TM)

SEETHING

Apple products are not technology. Only things that work are, for example ThinkPads are technology.

the patricians are always resented among the lower class sewer rats, in this case winchildren

>Only things that work are
Then why is Windows even discussed here? It's less reliable than macOS

Apple products work, as they are built to run software and they run software. The fact that they're very poorly designed and break the minute you touch them is completely irrelevant to the question of whether they work.

At least Windows computers are functional and respect your freedom and privacy. More than anyone can say about spyOS.

Also,
>Only things that work are.
This is wrong. Your definition of technology is wrong. Anything which is made with a purpose in mind is technology, whether the purpose is fulfilled or not.

Who said anything about Windows?
Arch is the most stable and reliable OS there is. Blows everything else out of the water. I almost feel sorry for the victims of Apple.

They don't work and they aren't classified as technology.

I don't have any opinion other than
>namefags
Should be completely ignored and filtered.

7/10 made me laugh

I can tell you're false-flagging here, but Arch really is rock solid stable. Jow Forums is pretty fucking dumb about Arch, I used it for an entire year and honestly it was more stable than Ubuntu, and a hell of a lot more stable then Windows' retarded update roulette

Windows computers do not respect your freedom and technology. That's why I switched to Linux, since I would never use a mactrash.
Also, Apple computers are functional. They're built to run software and they run software. How fast they break is immaterial to the question of whether they work to begin with.

You're wrong. Apple products aren't designed with any particular goal in mind.

They do work and they are classified as technology.

I wouldn't ban all Apple discussions, I just think mods should start issuing individual bans to people who start shitty bait threads, to discourage this kind of behavior

What the fuck, I'm not false flagging. I'm literally fucking agreeing with you you lobotomized incel. Arch is stable as fuck, more stable than anything else. What more do you want?

weak