Why do you all suck?

Create a thread talking about a subject like "Do you use X" or "What is your perspective on Y"
0 Replies

Create a thread "Daily reminder that [insert company/product here] sux baaaalllls! XXXDXDDDXDD"
100 Replies

Why are we only taking bait and leave real topics?

Is this the new reality of the Tech world?
12Yo kids fanboying?

Attached: 1_gif.gif (500x281, 1000K)

>OP creates shitty thread
>probably opens up with "what is the best [X] and why is it [Y]"
>no (You)s
colour me surprised

>>Why are we only taking bait and leave real topics?
phoneposters

Everyone here is visibly sexually frustrated and comes here for no more there purpose but to vent at people for using technology that they're not familiar with under the pretense that it's inferior.

>projection: the post

Thats heavy bruh!
The thuth sets us free

I'm sorry that your feefees are hurt, peema-NEET. make a thread about NVIDIA drivers to blow some steam

/thread

because nu-Jow Forums is filled with underaged normies who don't understand technology and will only parrot opinions seen before without any attempt of understanding on their own

a.k.a "The Trump Effect."

I don't buy into the consumer bullshit here, my sexual-frustration fueled shitposts are more abstract.
20% ironic.

welcome to Jow Forums newfag

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1523146026421.png (1600x1551, 1.96M)

First it was /a/, then /v/, then Jow Forums
Most of the people here don't know anything and those that do just shitpost because there's no point in trying to engage in meaningful conversation with retards. I have other (leet) forums to have discussions, but this place is nice if you want to be distracted.

>I have other (leet) forums to have discussions, but this place is nice if you want to be distracted.
dare to share links?

Don't forget about
>a thread about programming
>in 10 posts becomes "X programmers are brainlets" shitflinging

Jow Forums is /v/+Jow Forums
Go to /tech/, /programming/, or Reddit if you want serious discussions

>serious discussions
>reddit

Attached: 127573382.jpg (600x350, 35K)

>XD Reddit is bad because Jow Forums and Jow Forums told me so
You're part of the perpetual summer that's bringing this place to it's grave

>unnironically recomending reddit
>using terms like summer
Newfags are older fags than you

>threads are too long for their own good
>everything that isn't a reply becomes a new thread, meaning to users only responding to one or two threads
>most posts are Facebook tier animal pictures or news posts
>karma "farming" is rampant and is the main cause for any actual discussion as short meme answers are easy upvotes.