How to get my son to shape up and be a man. Is a loser. Fat. Videogames all day. No ambition or direction...

How to get my son to shape up and be a man. Is a loser. Fat. Videogames all day. No ambition or direction. I'm ashamed of him.

Attached: IMG_3179.jpg (960x717, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
youtube.com/watch?v=J-YXWhKUiog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell him he won't last 1 hour in the race war if he doesn't get in shape.

Depends how old he is. It has to start young

How did he afford all that?

-Your faults as a son is my failure as a father

Marcus Aurelius

Sounds like you failed as a parent

Make him homeless and take away the video games...better yet break his gaming shit right in front of him....tuff love bra.

Attached: TW8Ma1a8ZsZ8I.gif (440x245, 3.75M)

It is all too common. Most if not everyone on Jow Forums is in the same boat. Nothing you can do.

Maybe you should have been a better dad.

Don't break his shit or torture him, he'll just hate you and it won't change anything. Lead by example, Ridgeway.

You failed already. He must get his inspiration elsewhere.

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

it's your fault you should be ashamed of your self start going to gym with him change his diet fix what you have broken
throwing him to the curp will only make a drug addict of him and maybe he would take it up the ass there
fathers should be a masculine role models teaching you about being honorbale and responsibility

Gladiator

you want him doing the same shit when hes 30, 40 yrs old? smash it all up now. its the only way

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

King Tut speaks the truth! Seconded!

Print a giant portrait of Chris-chan and nail it on his room's door.

Or...just confiscate the damn things unless he practices a martial art/sport

Attached: neetfuture.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

>I'm ashamed of him.
Why? Maybe you shouldn't have been a terrible parent.

Smash the fuck out of him. Then tell him, this is what's coming.

you should have tried being a better parent when he was younger, instead of letting the television and internet raise him like the worthless piece of shit you are.

Your son is a loser because you are a loser.

This never seems to cross their minds. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH HIM?!

This.

It's also your fault for letting him have these things in the first place. My brother did the same with his kid and they are just starting to realize their mistake. Luckily, he is 11, so he can correct things if he gets in shape during puberty.

You may have time, depending on the age.

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 32K)

Deep down OP recognizes this, otherwise he wouldn't be ashamed of him because his actions would have nothing to do with OP.

I know that feel user.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-YXWhKUiog

I did the same thing a few years ago. Won an xbone and made like $350 and had 300 mountain dew bottles and 150 bags of chips

>shape up
>be a man

Your roast beef flaps are showing

Where were you when he was a kid?

Looks comfy, what's the problem?

Attached: 1539038408331s.jpg (125x87, 2K)

You're gonna need a time machine for this one.

Tell me things that you do/did with your son?
Do you take him hunting?
Do you take him fishing?
Do you take him camping?
Did you take him to the park when he was young and walk different trails?
Did you teach him how to minor repairs on the house and car?

What did you actually teach your son, other than to sit in front of the TV all day watching " sports "

you show him this.

Attached: 1518006012562.gif (702x1010, 395K)

Attached: 1518006075855.gif (702x994, 434K)

Hes in YOUR house, cut the electricity to his room, or cut the internet cord. Stop being a shitty parent. If he talks shit to you, punch him square in the face...not a haymaker, just a light jab. He complains, jab. He says its abuse, tell him he knows where the door is, gtfo if he doesn't like it.

Literally make his already shitty life unbearable. Room a mess? Clear EVERYTHING out except his bed. Posters, tv, games, everything. Complains, Jab. Lock all food cupboards, give him bread and water. Reward him when he does something responsible.

Attached: 1518006169269.gif (702x1018, 263K)

>1 post by this ID
bumch of slack-jawed faggots around here

>gather failed family into car
>let son sit in front like big boy
>seal up garage
>start car
>end this madness
Or don't.
I don't care.

Reap what u saw 60 year old Babyboomer piece of shit

Attached: 21212.jpg (342x343, 29K)

COPE

What a crock of stupid shit. So it's basically okay to body-shame athletic people for taking care of their body, and to be proud of being a lazy shit?
>Hurr durr "read a book and be interesting in 50 years".
Fat fuck will probably not last 50 years. And going to the gym makes you illiterate now? Jesus fucking Christ!

All you need is money and an hour a day if you want to look good.

Well if you have to ask for advice on the internet i guess you're the weak loser who failed to raise his son properly

the time he used to draw this cringe he could have started working out

You failed him as a parent kys

the absolute state of Jow Forums