My friends and I want to watch End of Eva at the movie theater we work at...

My friends and I want to watch End of Eva at the movie theater we work at. Is it possible to put a movie on a bluray disk, and have it play on a bluray player, just like you can with DVDs?

Attached: lex7I3S.jpg (1300x1836, 211K)

yes it is possible

Alright, is it as simple as just burning the files and it'll play when we put it in? Don't some bluray disks have DRM or something?

Attached: thedarkhole.jpg (1280x1810, 370K)

this picture brings back very very bad memories.

Maybe you need to ask an adult that works there

Care to elaborate?
>t. newfag

BRAAAAAAAP

post the next one

We can tell, fuck off normalfag shitter

NICE FLOOR

>Go to Jewgle™®©
>Query: how to burn blu-ray disquettes
>???
>BRAAAP

Attached: 1522817620183.png (2048x1450, 2.82M)

Somebody post floor please

Me on right.

back from the school days, user

I got you covered user.

Attached: look at that fucking floor.jpg (1920x1080, 472K)

Holy fucking shit this image has 10,000 likes on pixiv. And I was here thinking it was gross and I wouldn't insult myself by masturbating to it.

this picture brings back very very good memories.

How is it gross?
The second picture is just her shocked face
Someone inform me

The artist is "kaisen chuui" but there's just 2 pics. I don't get it neither.

Attached: 1490341314246.jpg (400x303, 55K)

So this isn't related to the meme user was referencing, but to me It's just logistically not very sound to penetrate anally through clothing, which is the implication here. Even if it's "clean" via an enema, it's just bad form. And her sitting on her skirt 100% negates all possibility of a Schrodinger's panties situation of, maybe she's not wearing anythingneath, so it's just a naked touch, rather than slathering literal anal mucus all over her skirt by poking her through it.
I don't entirely get it desu, but after seeing a similar thread unfold this way the other day, I believe the meme is any classroom with the classic desk for students reminds people of an (in)famous loli doujin, which is a meme crop of. The lore's not that deep. I doubt it's even that old of a doujin.

Attached: a3ebbd0f2e933ed283174d76358b59b5.jpg (1100x940, 337K)

No you're probably just gay.

This thread is gay.

Sage.

Dude End of Eva came out like 20 years ago just download it.

How is it gay to thing anal mucus on clothing is gross. If it were at all possible to not be through the clothing it wouldn't be gross.

If you think anal mucus from a cute anime girl is gross on anything in any way at all, you're fucking gay. Sorry dude.

Remind me from what Doujin is this

SSSNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>is it as simple as just burning the files and it'll play when we put it in?
depends on the player but generally yes

Attached: IMG_20180612_200311.jpg (464x412, 24K)

In the cinema I work at we regularly hook up computers to the projectors for pp presentations and such. Maybe you can do the same and circumvent burning a blu-ray.