That 30 year old boomer coming back for his second degree who learns at a snail's pace

>that 30 year old boomer coming back for his second degree who learns at a snail's pace

No room for old men in this industry gramps

[spoiler]Got stuck with a boomer in my operating systems class and he doesn't know what a pointer is in his fourth year of CS. Thank Christ I'm CompE and only have to deal with CS brainlets in elective courses.
[/spoiler]

Attached: boomysip.jpg (380x349, 30K)

>No room for old men
not saying country.

>get stuck with a smelly pajeet for the quarterly project at work
>client wants us to do all this work
>pajeet complains that he's hungry after not doing any work
>have to copy/paste shit together just get something out there so we can keep our jobs

Do you use any sort of version control? Tell your bossman to check commit logs, pajeet aint doing shit

>pajeet is teammate for capstone project
>team of 6 busts out a full scale desktop application for STL physics testing
>4k LoC
>pajeet didnt write a single line, literally
>professor wont do anything cause professors are told "abloobloo let them slack, they have families back in India depending on them"
>he gets the same A I do

>professor wont do anything cause professors are told "abloobloo let them slack, they have families back in India depending on them"
this is true

professors who actually want to enforce the rules will get told by their management that they can't punish them with anything more than a warning.

tfw university faculty is full of retarded sjw morons who don't know how the student body functions

pls share experiences with boomers or Gurpreets at uni lads

Congratulations for being in a shitty uni. He wouldn't manage to pass first year on a decent one.

I'm at a research university in the USA. The professors don't give a fuck about teaching, just cranking out new_paper++ for grant money. They don't care that some currylad it skating through and learning nothing.

>30 yo
>boomer
You were dropped on your head as a kid, weren't you?

>being new

3 Indians cheated on a final in one of my classes and got caught 5 times during it before finally getting their phones taken away. They still passed and were allowed to finish the exam.

A bunch of slants used to carve out graphics calculators and put their phones in them to google answers. If you tried to tell the professor, *you* would get in trouble for looking at their materials.

>he can get answers to test questions by googling the question
what kind of garbage school did you go to?

>that 22 year old boomer who still thinks C and C++ are relevant

>thinks googling literally means googling and not using wolframalpha and mathematica

>"google answers"
>what I mean by that is they use wolframalpha
okay, so what shit school did you go to where you can use Wolframalpha to get answers? unless you're just a freshman that or goto a shit school this isn't possible

what ground breaking mathematics are you doing at your school that you can't find answers at the undergrad level on wolfram?

if the professor writes his own questions in probability stats or pretty much anything past calc III Wolfram is no help. Wolfram can't do proofs either.

the broken spoiler tags really make this

spoiler tags arent supported on Jow Forums my man

Jow Forums considers age >= 25 is boomer

My teacher had us learn Fortran.

>group member wants to write the report in Microsoft Word

Attached: ohh.jpg (960x720, 61K)

>group member insists on writing a 1 page writeup worth literally 0.5% of our grade in LaTeX

>write it in literal plaintext
>add 3-4 lines to make it compile
>

\documentclass[12pt]{article}

\begin{document}
\section{Why user Is A Faggot}
AHAHAHAHA this fag thinks writing in \LaTeX is hard!!!

\begin{figure}[h!]
\centering
\includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{me_having_sex_with_anons_sister.png}
\end{figure}

\end{document}

>Jow Forums
>not Jow Forums
That boomer garbage is straight from the shitbox and the underage b& sponge-sperg generation.

pretty sure it came from Jow Forums

I see it all over /mu/

>pretty sure it came from Jow Forums
yep, they constantly mock "that 30 yr old in the gym dead lifting"

i am 34 not 30 you dip

idk I'm a 30 year old boomer getting my first degree. I make nothing but A's and B's, consistently on the dean's list, and I can't fathom what all these children are doing with their day to never manage to get assignments turned in on time or even just fucking read the text book.

wuaw nice job being a moderately above average student lmao

> getting your first degree at 30

Attached: 1526628649164.png (381x353, 32K)

This is why I use Apple Pages

It's a Jow Forums meme.

yeah I post 30y/o boomer threads on /mu/ sometimes. honestly I contribute to a great deal of shitposts on /mu/. I am _that_guy_ who is always posting threads about how only poser """guitarists""" use the capo. I don't even play the guitar (keyboardfag) but I just love shitposting on /mu/

Attached: Capo_Lesson_WEB.jpg (630x420, 36K)

>be me
>going to community college for cyber security at age 31
>never got 1st degree but was ~1 semester from CS degree

am I gonna be the guy in OP's pic?

I'm
>that 35 year old boomer who takes remote classes
I think you'll be fine

I just got out of the military. I have good savings, I'm still getting paid every month by you tax paying cucks, and I'm getting this degree debt free.

Not bragging, I'm really not putting in much effort. This is my excuse to take a few years off from work. But if I'm moderately above average when not giving a shit, what excuse does a shitbag millennial have? You children are pathetic.

I'm a keyboardfag too and I like to think that the transpose function is to a keyboard what a capo is to a guitar. its mostly cheating but in a good way

it undeniably makes open notes on a guitar sound different though, you should find something better to shitpost about

>that late 70s Asian grandpa who looks like some kind of government official who spends all his free time studying in the library because his English is so poor
Looks like hes studying engineering or architecture, he'll go teach what hes learned and make his country great i guess, isnt that sweet
Its not sjws its business (although they certainly help), over here if an international student fails more than 1 class in a semester they lose their student visa - i'd imagine you have similar rules

yeah hopefully I can do all online classes but not sure yet

I have to get a new job next month and I'm not some schedule changing nigger so online would be best for me

My university has a huge population of Nepal poos. All semester they'll sit scattered across the room and pretend they don't all live together, then for test days they get there early and all cram in a corner to cheat (very audibly in their native language) and no professor gives a fuck.

I never use the transpose function I think it's stupid. I can't think of any scenario where I would want to use it.

most people on /mu/ who play an instrument play the guitar, so it's good bait. I'm only in it for the (You)s

Attached: Pandabearpersonpitch.jpg (316x316, 28K)

>I'm still getting paid every month by you tax paying cucks
>in an academic thread

where do you go? my school is bad for cheating, if they do it they get a slap on the wrist at most, but talking in an exam certainly wouldn't be tolerated

SE Louisiana. They stopped getting hired though so that's a plus. One company hired one and allowed him to hire 5 more. Company almost lost every contract they touched since nothing got done.

Attached: 30yob00mer.gif (500x382, 168K)

>be 4.0 engineering student in a field where 2.8 is the average
>tons of national scholarships, havent had to spend even a penny on schooling
>literally nonstop job interviews post graduation
>pciking between JPL or Tesla right now and having them juggle me for a higher salary

>be you
>be a boomer
>do averagely okayish
>"heh get stuffd millenials, know this collage thing would be a piece of cake"

>That 50 y.o who pretends they used to work for NASA, IBM, CIA, Rothschilds and all the world banks
>Uses windows 7 with internet explorer with a bunch of addon toolbars, regcure, ccleaner, advanced pc booster and driver booster
>Tries to help people with their PC problems by installing regcure, advanced pc booster and driver booster on their PC

Attached: 1502413697340.jpg (383x455, 22K)

Makes sense, considering Jow Forums is retarded...

>that 34 year old boomer who gets triggered by banter 30 year old boomer threads
>that 31 year old boomer who feels the need to give us his entire life story to prove he's not a boomer

>all those dumb 25+ year old boomers who went to uni too early and didn't meet a wealthy mainland Chinese gf, thus ensuring a life of luxury regardless of hard work

Attached: 284b6da1f1befbc184531b9e23ddbd5f.jpg (736x736, 46K)

Everyone who were dropped on their head as a kid are saying it now. It's how you recognize them. It takes a severe trauma to the head to think it's a funny meme.

>that 24yo ex-mossad boomer with a pension who sits around promoting race mixing on a tibetan blind-folded waterpolo board

Attached: Teenager with skin problem that prevents shaving expelled from school for having a moustache.jpg (233x399, 29K)

> Community college
> Tripfag
Enjoy working at Geek Squad.

>carve out graphics calculators and put their phones in them to google answers

haha that's brilliant

most exams are from a test bank of questions that are all online on chegg or coursehero

It’s a Jow Forums meme. Spread to Jow Forums quickly though due too high crossover.

Have had a few oldfags in my CS classes at university. They always did a lot better than the younger folks, all of them graduated within the regular time. Meanwhile I was fucking up, badly. Kek.

>he doesn't know what a pointer is in his fourth year of CS

>things that never happened for 1000 Alex

Attached: Clarissa-Explains-It-All-Classic-Nickelodeon-Retro-1990s-90s-Nick-Darling-CEIA_3.jpg (615x461, 50K)

This. You will not even pass the introduction to imperative programming without understanding something as basic as pointer arithmetics.

Totes believable brosephine

>They don't know.
I'm not him but I have seen worse shit that that.

fuck off, rebbit

>calls the other guy a brainlet
>Is going to end up making less than the CS brainlet while working in a shitty too dark office booting up his windows 97 computer to work on outdated microcontrollers because his boss is too cheap to modernize
Lol

You realize only like 1% of Jow Forums is old enough to get that reference right?

>I'm not him but I have seen worse shit that that.
If you saw worse than that then your at fucking DeVry or ITT Tech

Attached: tumblr_nj8dlpPssO1r44j84o1_500.jpg (500x536, 41K)

>when my 87 year old gen z grandma kicks me out of the house because of a dmca notice
Fuck you stupid bitch I'm still stealing your electricity and internet

i wouldn't hire anyone over 25 especially not a tripfag

Do you faggots really think that Jow Forums has spoiler tags when you try to use them or do you just not care?

good.

>be 27yo me
>A WILD RECESSION APPEARS
>lose my job
>fuck it, community college BSEE
>have to take gender studies, world religions as part of my curriculum
>be conservative
>can't say anything in class without getting shouted down by Communist SJWs
>teenie boppers who still live with their parents want to educate me about white privilege, male privilege and feminism

glad I left that place. I make hysterically more money now without having to deal with SJWs by driving a truck but the rest of you in college stick it out, my job ain't for everyone

I wouldn't hire anyone younger than 30 since they are all meme ideas and nonsense.

yeah I don't get it
t. 20

Me neither

t. 23

You're retarded if you think capo is cheating but I wouldn't expect anything else from a keyboardist who can't even call himself a pianist. Transposing doesn't fix anything because you may not want another key. Then you have to deal with strumming and finger positioning that isn't possible. It's not like a piano where everything is laid out with ease

>t. boomers

How old do you have to be to get it?

>capo is cheating
The fuck...

Older than 99% of Jow Forums. Shit hasn't aired since like pre-2010

>Shit hasn't aired since like pre-2010
In that case I think I'm too old, the last time I watched cartoons was sometime before the mid 90s.

>be 30 year old
>decide to go for masters
>have to make a group project
>22 years old kid doesn't know how to write a god damn function in python

the language he chose because it was the only other language besides javascript and C that we both knew.

Why are kids these days so fucking retarded?

in my auto technology classes there was a bunch of egyptians who cheated constantly. nobody ever said shit about it before i called dude out in the middle of a test for asking me for answers. he got kicked out, and the other egypt niggers stopped cheating. teacher thanked me later and we bonded over hate for subhuman animals

>Why are kids these days so fucking retarded?
That kid was probably a 22 y/o baby boomer.

not pajeet, nor white, living in third world country, 30-ish y/o don't know what the pointer is. understand little bit before, forgot about it due to not touching programming.

This forced cancerous meme really isn't funny, take it back to /soc/ where it came from.

There's a 60 year old cunt in my class. He keeps asking retarded questions and delays the classes with 10-20 minutes because of it

I am 27

Feel like my life is over

I hate anyone below age 25

Fuck off and die

Give me 2006 back
I want to go back

ITT: Beta weaklings that are too afraid to tell people they suck to their face, so they act like edgy tough guys on 4chins instead

this "meme" only makes sense in reference to neo-neo-con poltards, I don't know what you're doing

He's obviously bringing Jow Forums to Jow Forums.

Jow Forums was a mistake.

>be pajeet studying CSE in India
>mfw some of my classmates bought a smart watch for the sole purpose of cheating in the exams
>mfw one guy bought an iWatch and another a Motorola 360 (which looks gorgeous btw)
>mfw they load their watches with pdfs related to the exam and cheat to their heart's extent
>mfw the professors and invigilators dont give a fuck

this is sad :c

You've been posting this autistic shit on every board now.

>30 y/o
>Boomer
Stop

>Then you have to deal with strumming and finger positioning that isn't possible.
how much of a normie could you possibly be?

yeah, it's like saying training wheels are cheating

Capos are not for training or cheating to transform.