Has anyone else been getting soft-banned from posting by jewgle lately...

has anyone else been getting soft-banned from posting by jewgle lately? you used to be able to spam refresh on the captcha to get an easier one, but now it locks you out of posting if you do it too much. it seems to be getting stricter too recently too. even if you only refresh a few times you get locked out for several hours. sometimes even if I do compelte the stupid thing it will still tell me I mistyped it even though it's impossible to mistype a picture. I've been trying to use the noscript captcha, but even then if you f5 or take too long editing your post after doing it will set it off.

why the fuck is this allowed?

Attached: jewgle.png (728x528, 33K)

Refreshing the captcha is always bad, the best way to fool the captcha is to answer wrong but on a way the botnet can't tell, like niggering the old captcha, currently the select the sidewalk is easy to fool.

What are you cucksicles even talking about?

Check your system clock time.

with the widget captcha I get the ones where you have to keep selecting cars or whatever until they stop appearing 90% of the time now. 9% of the time I get the signs one that makes you do it 5 times until it completes, and 1% of the time I'll get signs or something that completes in only 1 or 2 times.

what does that do?

Stop fucking around with user agent botnet probes your browser via js and knows you changed it

be more human

Fuck off spic

What are you, my personal handjob assistant?

Attached: 1522205050095.jpg (700x792, 84K)

I'm using k-meleon to browse with a noscript plugin. is it fucking with me because I'm not using a botnet browser?

Yes

Nope!

>it's literally faster to refresh until I get a normal one than to complete a single "hit verify when none are left" captcha
>instead of fixing their retarded time wasting machine jewgle bans you if you skip them

It was Moot. He is behind this. That was why google hired him.

Nah lad

Attached: capt.png (335x293, 18K)

Die, tripfag.

Actually same. And i'm using google chrome botnet edition. I only see that shit on google search now so i had to switch to duckduckgo lmao

captcha? What's that?

Attached: 1504015738534.jpg (256x256, 13K)

>cap sch ka

get a better trip, nigger

Because you're literally so cheap you can't shell out a twenty for ONE YEAR of captcha free posting. If you post often the time saved will easily be worth it.

>supporting the gook jew

What a moral behemoth you are. Truly your $20 is the difference between life and death for the horrible tyrant Hiro.

Nigger are you fucking retarded?
Do you seriously think he doesn't keep your entire fucking post history?
Do you seriously think he won't use it against you if he has a chance?
Do you seriously think he won't sell it to the highest bidder?
And on top of that YOU PAY HIM to do this? Lmao

I just pay chinks to solve them for me instead.
Being cheaper is also a nice bonus

That's actually pretty nice man, you're like the dude with the off road f-250 here. How long did it take you to generate?

Attached: 1516127588823.jpg (500x510, 33K)

>bashing red star
>has a COOOOOL trip
I like this trip

Attached: david lynch thumbs up.jpg (470x317, 17K)

No because I'm not a pleb

Attached: vip.png (539x412, 19K)

a day
i got lucky

spoonfeed plz

anti-captcha

Thanks senpai

Palm Tree Men / Mot controls those settings
settings are variable how you want captcha, not a robot stuff to work.
but still bitterly hate Google

>has anyone else been getting soft-banned from posting by jewgle
Constantly.
and doing the captcha properly also constantly says i failed when i haven't
these picture captchas are truly AIDs as fuck

All the time.
Non-botnet browser is enough to trigger google apparently.

>why the fuck is this allowed?
Because nobody cares about 1% privacy-aware nerds who can actually stop botnet dead in its tracks. 99% people, including ones that think they disabled all spying, don't have this issue; so it's not an issue.
Not an issue - why disallow it?

I'd say use 4chanx and the noscript captcha, but even that doesn't seem to be working reliably anymore.