Why do you constantly argue, bitch and fight over them Jow Forums?

why do you constantly argue, bitch and fight over them Jow Forums?

Attached: amdvsintlel.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_K6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athlon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It lets them post in Jow Forums so they feel like they are actual tech people.

Because this is the internet, Jow Forums on top of that.

>buying AMD
>buying a chip that's 3 years out of date at release
>runs hot
> have fragile pins
I will never buy AMD

Have to fill my empty meaningless life with something

AMD street shitters are just happy for once in their lifetime AMD made a better product than Intel.

do you ever stop shilling, just made $2000 today from AMD stock going up, im sorry Intel is such a shit investment that their stock wont pay for a lifetimes worth of system upgrades like AMD will.

Attached: 1497883217071.jpg (267x297, 18K)

>AMD street shitters are just happy for once in their lifetime AMD made a debatably better product than Intel.
fix'd

That AMD stock never would have made you that much money if they consistently made good products. They just happened to shit out a winner after years of making sub-standard components kept their stock price deservedly low.

How new are you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_K6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athlon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_K8

>He hasnt used AMD in 6 years
Ryzen =/= FX

>never would have made you that much money
made close to $30000 since 2015 on one investment alone, stay mad intelfag, keep those shit returns and stay poor.

>buys i9
>destroys neighborhood

Attached: 1528705187294.png (900x980, 104K)

not sure, both are shit lmao

Pretty sure Nvidia pays dividends.

Because they are poorfags. They spent a lot of money buying their cards so when they heard others saying that another card is better, they feel personally attacked, and feel the need to defend their purchase.

This is called "Cognitive dissonance" and is also why applel fags defend their overpriced crap.

fpbp

Because Jow Forums is populated by plebs.
Real intellectuals and connoisseurs of computer hardware are supporting RISC-V.

Pretty sure nvidia stock price hasn't increased x16 since 2015 shill, nor am i even talking about dividends you retarded tripfaggot, but im glad you decided to finally put that tripcode back on.

Attached: tripshit.jpg (1293x1730, 1.16M)

>Real intellectuals
do you read Loki?

Hey clown, been a while. How have you been? :^)

they want to feel as if they are a part of something greater.
And to a lot of these jobless NEETs, $300 is a lot of money

Our lives are pretty boring.

>amd vs Intel picture
>jumps to gpus

Humans are biologically predisposed to being tribal.

maybe he's stuck with a pentium 2, would explain a lot actually

>first 64-bit desktop CPU
>first multi-core CPU on the x86 ISA
it's amazing how quickly people forget who the superior CPU manufacturer was just 15 years ago

I don't. I own hardware from both.
Why fight.. buy both.

>mad?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 8.27.04 PM.png (722x659, 68K)

>2018
>Not building your own cpu

one of them is an innovative and fairly sincere company
the other is Shintel

PowerPC

Nice, but that shit is gonna tank like usual, just be happy and pull out now. You can most definitely buy it at a lower price soon.

I sold at 15 and most likely will never touch it again after the stress of the last few months.

>linux neckbeard

i9 are considerated mass destruction weapons in the UK

Tons of Pajeet shills here since atleast 2012. I got suckered into buying an FX cpu by them.

Never again Rajesh, never again.

It ain't going down and its going all the way to $20

>suckered
more like you got trolled by intel shills brainlet

Attached: 1494410921788.png (320x252, 119K)

And that Intel resorted to litteral Hebrew tricks in a last ditch effort to take back their marketshare

As a neet, I strongly feel that the only people who would get emotionally invested in a company are wage slaves.

> tripfags flinging shit to each other
Now you see why everybody hates the likes of you?

people who know the history between amd and intel despise intel, people who know intels history with every company that has made better cpus then them, hate intel even mode.

we just went through 7 generations of cpu stagnation largely due to intel. Remember at the time that amd was better than intel in every way shape or form, intel paid people like dell 106% their yearly earnings to not use amd. the direct loss of sales, r&d, and market share, forced a rushed bulldozer, and intel is still to this day not paid one of their what is it 2 or 3 multi billion (in total) dollar fines for the bullshit and are still fighting it.

look you may have the pessimistic view that if amd was in the better position they would have done the same, however when they were in the better position, especially to system builders, they were never as shitty.

I think this is where much of the hate comes from, we had 7 generations of cpus where quad core was the best sub 1000$ cpu you could get, and a token 6 core for 500~$ but the overall system cost would still be fucking retarded. on the other side, you have intel fanboys who they are fanboys, fuck em, or people who are 'dont care need best' who act like cunts.

you also have a good amount of shit stirrers on both sides and there you go.

SPAM BOTS
shilling to make retards believe there's only two micro processor producers