Na...nani?

techradar.com/news/intel-will-release-its-own-graphics-card-in-2020

Na...nani?

Attached: 1527366600428.png (200x200, 87K)

imagine if Intel actually delivers on this one.

larabee 2.0 but this time there's like 200 execution units shiving each other for that sweet sweet 32MB pool of 128MB of edram and the cpu just offed itself

>AMD CPU + Jewtel GPU
Imagine the asshurt

That wouldnt be bad(more options -> big three need to work harder to impress), the gpu will probably be focused around specific workloads instead of games.

Google's already won the deep learning ASIC race, what other specific workloads could there possibly be?

Oh i had no idea.
Well i guess it could be an intel gaming gpu

here is my prediction:
>intel releases garbage underpowered GPU that can't into 3D but is fine for 2D and desktop office use
>intel stops including a iGPU on their CPUs
>intel outsells AMD and NVidia in the low-end because everyone's who doesn't need a 3D GPU is forced to buy a dedicated GPU

noticed how AMD CPUs don't have any integrated graphics, not even a really basic one which could be used to get a simple login prompt? wouldn't be hard to include in the CPU or even the motherboard for that matter.

Attached: [4K] 160306 여의도 우주소녀 (WJSN, Cosmic Girls) 팬사인회 성소 직캠 by Spinel.webm (842x720, 2.56M)

It will be extremely funny if it ends up being the best option in 2020

>AMD CPUs don't have any integrated graphics
have you never heard of raven ridge

>noticed how AMD CPUs don't have any integrated graphics
Raven Ridge you dumb nigger.

doesn't matter. look at AMD's AM4 line-up. they've got two APUs and they refer to them as APUs, not CPUs. Interesting side-note on this, my Phenom II x3 motherboard has a builtin GPU of some sort with 128MB RAM. Wasn't exactly the worlds most powerful thing but it was enough to get a basic console. Hell, it ran X fine too.

All the current Intel chips have, unlike AMDs offerings, some kind of iGPU. Again, don't care about the two exceptions. Exceptions are not the rule, they are exceptions. I would not be shocked if Intel releases a sub-par GPU and drops the iGPU from their CPUs and bully OEMs into buying massive amounts of their GPUs.

Go back to /a autist dumbass.

I bet its something like Intel Phi that will wipe the market off its feet.

nb4 card requirement is an internet connection capable of desktop streaming to microshaft servers
also nb4 people justify streaming their desktop to ms servers

*betrays you*

Attached: Raja Koduri.jpg (400x600, 169K)

Intel Phi was a market failure and barely anybody doing HPC even knows it exists.

I doubt we're going back to integrated graphics. There's none on modern boards because nobody wants them

*Poos in your GPU*

Intel, those are the shoes you're trying to fit into.
Don't fuck up as the blue brand.

Attached: 3Dfx.png (392x237, 25K)

Not expecting much at start. We know how their igpus are, and AMD will keep a very close eye on it for any stolen tech pajeet might use. Something around a gtx1050 at most is about what I'd expect from Intel's first dgpu in years.

Thank god.
Please bust this Nvidia ghetto to hell once and for all!

Attached: 1510475571236.png (1280x720, 782K)

R-RAJA
PLEASE
SAVE US FROM THE NOVIDEO GOYFORCE

1: raven ridge
2: many, many, almost all, of their older chips
only their higher/highest end chips don't have built in video, because they're targetted for people who are going to use dedicated GPUs. saves money desu. kind of like how intLEL doesnt even include coolers with their top end chips. because you're going to be buying a better cooler anyway.

how can you be this retarded
an APU is literally just a cpu with a good igpu. fuck

you know if intel is fucking stupid enough to do that, then AMD will just include a cheap weak igpu in everything

long live the king.
thank god everything's not powered by voodoo5.

Attached: voodoo5 microwave.jpg (2560x1720, 996K)

Im sure they will aim for the office market.
GT 1030/RX 550 zone, or worse.