New pc, usb ports are fucked

So I bought a new pc just recently, everything works like a charm except none of the USB ports either in the front or in the back works. Tried multiple devices, they still get powered up, but thats it. Went to the BIOS and every usb setting is fine, tried diasbling legacy support coz someone recommended, and now none of my devices are even powering up. Called the retailer and was told just to return it, but before i do so i wanna make sure i do everything i can first. Mobo is Asrock B360 Pro4. Any ideas how to fix this? Or am i screwed?

Attached: 13-157-818-V08.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
microsoft.com/es-es/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just return the motherboard

>he bought ASSCock
>he bought Incel
You get what you pay for.

Attached: snrk.gif (500x282, 463K)

update to newest driver :^)

Install drivers, you dumb fuck.

with what? no keyboard or mouse. usb 2.0 should still work you retard

get a PS2 keyboard, use it to re-enter BIOS setup, enable legacy USB support
you're welcome

nothing wrong with ASSCock, OP was just being a dumb faggot

yea, i had legacy on the first time around, wouldnt work but got power on mouse and keyboard

Got myself a usb ps/2 adapter, but only the keyboard works on it, installed all the drivers, yet none of the usb ports work even with all that, nor the internet connection with a cable

My asrock has worked fine for years. Installed windows 7 via USB even tho skylake claimed it wouldn't support it. And the mobo even supported blck over clocking on non-k skylake.

after some more research ive discovered the whole thing aint quite as compatible with win7, i dont want some shitty ass win10

also, i read somewhere that in my mobo all the ports are actually 3.0, some Intel bullshittery, so that could explain why none of the ports are working without drivers

let me guess
you installed windows 7

didn't read the end of the thread. yes, op, you are fucking retarded and underage

yup, im oldschool like that... gonna use my flatmates pc to torrent win10, see if it works

i dont think im retarded, more like this is my first new pc in over 7 years, and im totally out of the tech loop, and somewhat retarded

>torrent win10
you are absolutely fucking retarded

go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
use this to create a win 10 pro 64bit usb stick

install without a serial
install with a local account (it's a smaller button, they try and hide it from you)

disable all the tracking shit in the install
say no to cortana

add a folder to the antivirus whitelist and download kmspico into it, run as admin, use it to patch win10 pro key, don't use the ezactivator button, it will patch enterprise like a retard

you're welcome, motherfucker

Attached: 2018-05-14.png (960x639, 699K)

how am i supposed to install something from a usb device if none of the ports work?

>not ltbs
microsoft.com/es-es/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

>asrock is bad
You have no idea why you're posting that.
Back to /an/ you fucking parrot.

you make your motherboard boot from it, you brainlet

the usbs don't work in your dumb windows. the motherboard is fine

>es
kill yourself, no joke

Go away ASSCock marketeer.

Same motherboard,same problem. Your USB cord is not plugged in all the way.

you're retarded

I hate looking at Intel mobos. Why did Zen boards have to be so weak when it comes to VRMs?

>add usb3 drivers to iso
Was that so fucking hard, you monkey nigger?

because you buy cheap boards

did you know? quality AM4 mATX boards literally don't exist
i'm too autistic to go for another form factor by the way

tried it with 2 different usbs, followed the instructions to the boot, and each time it would complain about corrupt data or somesuch when booting

just get a mac, you fucking brainlet

thanks for your considerate insight, but i rather not

For future prosperity for someone wanting to upgrade their computer in this post-windows 10 world, is there any guide on what to do if you want to have Windows 7 on new equipment?

I don't care if Win10 has brainwashed everyone into being "good" now. I come from a time when everyone actively shitted on it, and I will always go for 7 instead.

So is there a guide or tutorial for people like me so I don't end up like op?

>is there any guide on what to do if you want to have Windows 7 on new equipment
yes. stop wanting to install windows 7, it's a stupid idea. you are left with no drivers, shit security, shit that will never work anymore. just fucking block all the windows 10 cancer you can and you'll be fine. you're worse than xp retards in windows 7 ages