>power glutton
>heavily oc'd just to keep up with nvidia
>supports loonix to compensate; popular with street shitters as a result
Nvidia:
>frosty subzero temperatures are the norm
>requires only a fraction of the power
>underclocked by default; still runs just fast enough to win the race
>has no interest in soviet operating systems

Attached: 1528936789618.jpg (796x805, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10895239/Greece-sues-for-7-billion-euros-over-German-submarines-that-have-never-sailed.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/9129234/EU-accused-of-hypocrisy-for-1-billion-in-arms-sales-to-Greece.html
reuters.com/article/us-eurozone-greece-warships-analysis/broke-buy-a-few-warships-france-tells-greece-idUSTRE62M1Q520100323
global.handelsblatt.com/finance/germany-profits-from-greek-debt-crisis-796637
thelocal.de/20170712/germany-made-more-than-1-billion-from-helping-out-greece-report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 0000000029512.jpg (655x519, 255K)

But the wojak in the OP is pajeet with Nvidia cap? OP is a dumb faggot.

Wow, hyperbole, much??
How about both have their advantages and disadvantages and if one is better than the other, it is only marginally. :
Like, it doesn't matter that much anyway??

Hi Pajeet.

Your people make good curry.

>soviet operating systems
Say that again. SAY that again! And I dare you, I double dare you Faggot! Say that one more time.

I do not appreciate your racism.

Soviet Operating Systems

vega was a turd
previous cards where good apart from the fury 4gb ramlet

amd's 7nm stuff will solve power problems.

Racism is not supposed to be appreciated... It's supposed to make you think.
Why others hate my kind of people?
Why am I not welcomed somewhere?
Do I live by my peoples' stereotypes?
Is it justified for my people to be hated?
And last but not least...
Am I a part of a meme or a racist action?

Vega is based, we've bought 200k$ worth of them for our distributed password cracking platform.

Racism shows your a close-minded bigot. People should be judged by their character and not their skin color.

When your skin color is a good approximation of your character, it's valid to use it as such.

not for fucking gaming its not mate

I know it's summer and all, but

FUCK OFF FAGGOT IVE BEEN ON Jow Forums LONGER THAN /V/ I CAME FROM /B/ IN 2006 NOW PISS OFF WITH YOUR MINER WORKSTATION LARP

>being this much of an assblasted gayman
Don't you have some dragons to kill? Go flood Jow Forums or some other board you troglodyte man-child.

skyrim is for cucks
fps master race

>close-minded bigot
yeah, that's not even a thing.
look here, look listen.
I am good at math, even if I am a close-minded bigot
I am good at programming, even if I am a close minded bigot.
I am a good father, even if I am a close minded bigot.
I am a nice person to the people I want to be nice, even if I am a close minded bigot.
see... being racist, or a close-minded bigot doesn't affect my life... but affects my gov't and country.
The Greek word(phrase) for brothel is "house of tolerance".
Wherever there is endless tolerance, you have a brothel, not a gov't, not a country, but a brothel.

And yes I am Greek, and yes I am part of the meme "pay debts", and yes I don't care if others call me names, ask for the loans back, or being racist against me.
Why I don't care? Because.... knowledge.
German engineering and gov't corruption at its finest : telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10895239/Greece-sues-for-7-billion-euros-over-German-submarines-that-have-never-sailed.html
French are in too, telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/9129234/EU-accused-of-hypocrisy-for-1-billion-in-arms-sales-to-Greece.html
need more? reuters.com/article/us-eurozone-greece-warships-analysis/broke-buy-a-few-warships-france-tells-greece-idUSTRE62M1Q520100323

and then germans, when I am on Jow Forums claim that I owe them money
global.handelsblatt.com/finance/germany-profits-from-greek-debt-crisis-796637
thelocal.de/20170712/germany-made-more-than-1-billion-from-helping-out-greece-report

That's why I don't care about racism.
Knowledge and self-awareness are keys in life.
The ancient Greeks said "γνώθι σεαυτόν" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself
Believing in racism is for betas and weak characters and people.
If words hurt you and offend you, then you are a fucking pussy.
A beta, that if you were born in a previous, more primitive, era, you would've been some lion's lunch, or a wolf's pray...

Nvidia supports Linux and cuckbsd

die please

But not with a Free Software driver. The Nvidia driver is proprietary

I do not see how this absolves Greeces responsibility.

The first article states that the Greek government can not make it's own decision and that the German and French were supposed to know that they were hiding a self-made disaster.

Honestly they made wrong decisions, and owning up to their own mistakes might be a good idea to be able to solve the root of the problem.

>Nvidia:
>>frosty subzero temperatures are the norm
40° avg in cold countries is pretty admittedly
>>requires only a fraction of the power
Yeah I wonder how nvidia does it. Rather impressive compared to amd
>>underclocked by default; still runs just fast enough to win the race
All GPUs are set to auto overclock
>>has no interest in soviet operating systems
They have interest in propriety(gouging as much money out of the consumer as possible)
They turn a $300 monitor into a $500 monitor just so you can get the most out of your GPU.
They're good but don't forget they're money grabbling hooked nosed merchants

Attached: images-1.jpg (73x110, 2K)

10: problem: debt
20: solution: moar taxes
30: result: 7bn euro surplus for 2017
40: Germany/France: if you want to have our "support" buy 7bn worth of weapons.(lucky lockheed got 1bn deal for f16 "upgrayedd"
50: GOTO 10

I didn't say or imply that Greece doesn't have responsibilities.
I said that the E.U. "partners" and NATO "allies" see other countries as business, no matter what their state(political or economical)
That's not obvious, but they reality is that nobody helps anyone. Everyone is out there for profit and only that.
The aftermath of this is situation is that the state and corporate corruption of several strong and wealthy countries are doing business larping it as help.
There's no such thing help. Printing money in Belgium that don't reflect to any gold deposite isn't help. Spreading your corruption to other countries just because you can buy a few politicians isn't help.
...people are idiots and don't see reality. They see what the media tell them to see.
Germans and French have tried to jew Italy with the same shit and their 40bn "help" towards Italian banks.
They weren't very effective.
...so they went against russian bank deposits in Cyprus. Cyprus' entire short term debt was somewhat 8bn, and the long term was 10bn. They fucked a country for 18bn just for the russian bank deposits which then were transferred mostly to German banks due to capital controls.

If you don't want to see those things, you'll never see them. If you close your ears you can pretend that there's silence.