Attached: 1autism.jpg (600x608, 31K)

first day here, champ?

This is not technology

desu senpai, it's a great phrase to abuse

anime website

I honestly want to know that too
Was it just for the lulz?

you must be new here, let me educate you

in the early days, the most-used meme word on /b/ (the biggest board at the time) was "wapanese" - anyone who watched anime, or had even the slightest interest in japan was labelled a "wap" (white person who wants to japanese)

eventually moot got sick of seeing the word, so he setup a word filter to change the word "wapanese" into "weeaboo"- "weeaboo" was another popular word at the time, having been used in a popular webcomic

so there you have the origins of the word "weeb" used in context to describe someone who is into japanese culture

No, It was researched for quite a long period of time and put into effect for the benefit of all the users of four chinks.

not really but i've been wondering since day 1 and i was too scared to ask

Shaking my head to be honest, famalam.

baka desu senpai is my favorite wordfilter senpai

desu senpai

this desu senpai

i think thats good desu

Tbh was seriously overused. Senpai and baka not as much but still

desu senpai
DESU SENPAI

nigga speak -> nip speak

New fig

baka desu senpaitachi

desu senpai it isn't a big deal, nobody has ever abused them.

desu senpai
kys

what did the research find?

>nobody has ever abused them
but they did, you also did

Attached: snapshot_20.13.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

DESU SENPAI I THINK YOU ARE A NEWFAG

Roody-poo, the candy ass people's champions have always been filtering based-boy speak desu senpaitachi

it actually is

Tbh senpai

yfw senpai senpaitachi desu baka onions basedboy

It was an attempt to stop niggerspeak invading Jow Forums
Sadly niggers are the trend now so people won't drop it even after the filters

I can't believe we weren't allowed to say nigger faggot. Nu/pol/ would never have been born

Because Hiroshimoot is a fag

a lot of words are filtered to shit. it's somehow plebbit invaded here and then some plebbidiot became a mod, he slowly started removing little stuff which infuriates a normalfag like s#yb5y, f@gg#t, and a lot of non-PC words.
it's infuriating and honestly depressing how lefty this sub has become.
the reason you are seeing onion (s#Y), basedboy (s$yb#Y), etc.
i dont know but i have recently stopped using a lot of discussion in threads because of this issue.
this maybe a small issue which im making a big deal of. but, as someone from a country(not murica but a 2nd world one?) where my govt is actively becoming hardcore PC and removing forums and stuff which are even slightly right based.

chans weren't like that, it was the same feeling i felt when i started learning unix and started working on linux. that pure freedom in a sense no one controlling any argument, multiple topics, baits etc.

these new mods dont know and think people staying on topic and
(1/2)

these new mods dont know and think people staying on topic and making sure they are aggressively means the quality increases slightly but, the disadvantages are too high.
the beauty of chans is in it's uncertainability? for a lack of a better word for me. those running out of topic and shitposting, bait posts is the beauty all over the boards in improving the community of Jow Forums.
this already got long and i sound like a whiney shit but just wanted to say it out. /v/, b, tv and a few other subs are almost reddit tier.
this is not there yet but the future looks bleak and uninteresting ....(for me)

peace

this 2bh fäm

Just a heads up to all the newfags, Don't fall for this and end up giving (You)'s

>Get to type "desu" and "senpai" like a dumb weeb cunt and noone is any wiser because of the word filter
Find a flaw. Hint: you can't.

Attached: 1520057236758.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

senpai desu

But I like it tbdesu

Onions
Basedboy
So᠋y᠋
So᠋y᠋boy

>can you spot the new filtered word in this sentence?

I'd love to have onions filtered desu

Why are the mods such onions?
Onion is the new s᠋o᠋y᠋

Onionboy onions onion onionlent

desu senpai youre pretty gay

They should word filter amerimutts next since we got the word s o y filtered. Just ruin all of nu-4chans buzzwords ;^)

I do this too senpai

Faggot is filtered?

// 4chin simulator
while (1) printf("PUDDI")