Firefox vs. Waterfox

Which one do you prefer?
>inb4 gnu icecat

Attached: IMG_0095.png (256x256, 30K)

waterfox since a shit ton of extensions are broken w/ firefox *quantum*

firefox because the extensions i use weren't broken in quantum

mostly this, I'd have switched to FF if it wasn't for the extensions.

Whine all you want about extensions, but the ones worth getting have made the changes. The ones that didn't have superior replacements.

I used to use Firefox, but I actually ended up.switching to Vivaldi because Chromium based browsers are, for better or worse, the best option for performance at this time.

firefox v 48

Generally, I think Firefox (Quantum) is the better option. Last I checked Waterfox it was still XUL-only under the old code-base. FFQuantum has a lot of improvements and benefits and by now all of the important addons have either A) been upgraded to Quantum viable or B) have been replaced by equivalent or better options.

I see no need for Waterfox, especially given that even on Windows, Firefox is now 64 bit etc.

waterfox

>2018
>using a meme firefox fork

enjoy your unpatched security holes, lack of multiprocess and sandboxing

Waterfox because Quantum now has telemtry "locked" and I cannot turn it off. They are becoming more like google. So much for, "Don't be evil."

Waterfox

Attached: 2018-06-14_21-05-45.png (1919x1080, 406K)

not sure if they've upgraded yet but ublock origin isn't optimized for quantum, i consider that the best adblocker

gnu icecat
yes, I said it. there was nothing you could do.

I've always used Cyberfox, I know very little of how they all compare though

UO was among the first to become compatible with Quantum. Works fine now, and has for a while.
Curious about how Cyberfox fares against the other forks.

I've liked it, but as of now it's getting minor security updates, but the designer has basically retired from it.

Firefox Quantum. Because it is updated regularly, and you can change the about:config settings to match the privacy level of Waterfox.

Waterfox

Firefox, though I will actually be using Icecat again when it updates.

>because Quantum now has telemtry "locked" and I cannot turn it off
?

If there is a perfomance difference its not noticeable for me. That being said firefox is the obvious choice for me.

>use Linux because Windows is botnet shit
>Waterfox doesn’t even have an official ppa
>Only use system for watching Netflix on my moms account and for pirating other shows not on Netflix.
>Waterfox can’t use flash with Netflix because Netflix spergs out that its “out of date” since Waterfox doesn’t update for two years.
>can’t spoof silverlight with Pipelight cause it’s deprecated AND plugins refuse to install on Waterfox even when I try to manually force it.
I’d love to use Waterfox, if it actually fucking worked on Linux, the only platform I actually give a shit about using it on.

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 100K)

waterfox because the logo is more comfy. It's functionally the same thing so nothing else matters

Ive used waterfox for about a year now i can safely say it is the most torlable browser on the market

Attached: [001446].jpg (736x992, 106K)

good FUD, have a (you)

firefox developer edition.
its got the best of both worlds
>blue icon
>quantum

What avout falkon?

The main reason I use Waterfox is that I can't modify the skin of FF at all now with Stylish or Stylus.
I don't usually run into any problems with performance, not even with a bunch of tabs running for days.
I am looking to the browser all the time, so I need it to look good enough.
It's slighty turning into a Chrome, where you can just change the color of it.

You dont need stylish or stylus with userChrome.css and userContent.css