How do we solve the problem of young men in tech being radicalized online?

How do we solve the problem of young men in tech being radicalized online?

Attached: 1521372781388.png (830x900, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/WANTMATH_201711
old.reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/71iw2e/after_about_a_month_of_complaining_to_hr_with/dncr0i6/?context=1
reddit.com/user/mcmillanandhusband
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By you going back to where you belong

The lack of self awareness in that pic is painful.

Strange. That posts describes me recently but not the past 26 years. I was very much the "popular" kid, had lots of "friends", partied modestly and was always complimented on how great of a conversationalist I was. But I simply stopped in the past year because I realized that most people were very stupid and did not think about the future of others. All this conversations and small talk? They were just means by which people could feel liked or wanted.

Nobody owes anyone a conversation or friendship of any kind. It's perfectly fine for someone to be polite and focus on their job at work. The whole transformation of work into a daycare for adults is embarrassing and trying to shame or guilt people into going to parties or whatever doesn't fly with me. Your job is to work, not socialize. I would rather work with the group edge describes than the drama llamas and gossip queens that run amuck now. Workplace politicking is the problem when it begins to take up more time than the actual job.

ban all technology. This way, nobody can ever be offended, and the world becomes a perfect utopia with absolutely no greater problems.

If people wanted me to for instance go to parties with them why not invite me or make an effort to include me rather than just going "eww fuck that autist?"

go back

So American people who are actually responsible for innovation and hard mental work tend to have "right-wing" tendencies?
Doesn't that statistically imply that American "left-wingers" are brainlets?

t.third-worlder

Not just Americans. If you look at engineers in the Arab world, they have islamist tendencies instead, which is psychologically speaking similar.

Well, in Slavic countries I've experienced exactly the reverse tendencies, the liberals are more tech- and science-oriented than the conservatives.
That said, the American definition of "liberal" and "conservative" is so drastically different that no real comparison can be made.

I don't really get why people who work in tech would be radicalised. They are well paid, unlikely to be automated, unlikely to be outsourced, occupationally mobile... Society really values STEM workers.
In my experience studying software development and working as a software developer in the UK I've only ever encountered people spouting Jow Forums memes without thinking about their semantics. I haven't met anyone who wants to radically reform society.

Attached: unnamed_1.jpg (900x900, 159K)

By shitposting on Jow Forums.

How about you fuck off and die instead of trying to force people to have the same shitty opinions as you?

Delete tumblr

>sexually-liberated
stopped reading right here

>wall of text from a reddit communist

Attached: 1370916454086.jpg (710x600, 111K)

I'd like to add also that the amount of times I got poked and prodded to go to bars or parties after work was disturbing. This ties into the rampant alcohol abuse of so many women and the men that blindly follow them off that cliff of stupidity. If you've worked hard all day, the last thing you want is to go into a very loud environment, spend tons of money, watch people yell, break stuff and be harassed by people for change or smokes. I spend my money wisely and plan it for the future/projects that will increase my income. The amount of money people drop for parties, bars, concerts is disturbing, especially when they already struggle to get a job or are working in some menial place while looking for something in their field.

There are many things people can do that don't require spending money foolishly or loitering around where a lot of shitty people like to congregate. But again, the whole point is so that these people can have stories to tell the next work week or many times now, the next work day. Coming into work hungover, late, calling in "sick", disheveled is the norm now because we've gotten rid of all notion of standards. Work has not always been about meritocracy, but there was a sense of it even just a few years ago. But now it's always the same stupid questions during reviews and interviews about feelings and so on. You are free to do whatever you want on your own time. When you're at work, shut up and be efficient.

>unlikely to be automated
Yeah
>unlikely to be outsourced,
Not at all, most of lower end-tech work is outsourced to indians, tech production is outsourced to asia... etc.

>I haven't met anyone who wants to radically reform society
What about "radically" stop the current reformation? Anyways, if you're not one of them it's not like they're gonna out themselves.

The thing is that they are generally high iq, make good money, meaning leftist society is a net loss for them. Furthermore they are likely to be more logical rather than social, so what women think is less of a concern unless they're getting pussy.

Ugh

>the algorithms are making me a nazi reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: wtf i love dota youtube videos now.png (485x635, 165K)

Attached: 1516472909483.png (899x1596, 801K)

Just stop hiring autists who're susceptible to weaponized shitposting.

Wtf is wrong with you? Stop being so asocial or we'll make them fire you. Weirdo.

And DON'T EVEN DARE to tell me what I should and shouldn't do! Freak

>reddit crossposting

you have to go back

>How do we solve the problem of young men in tech being radicalized online?
radicalized? you mean turned into leftist faggits? Because there are a lot more leftist faggits in tech than there are radical right wingers.

Sooooo THIS. Fucking cringe when this c-c-cunt rattles off "...completely emotionless, rationality to the extreme and whenever you try to pick their brains..." Fuck I'm absolutely ecstatic I left the cubicle quandary a decade ago. Like the workplace is a forum to discuss the body politic.
High n mighty self-aggrandizing waste of space more than likely has infographics and spreadsheets on "those guys" she distributes on company time amongst the other regressive leftists cancers. And these smug elitist piles of shit have the nerve to wonder why the responses. UN-BE-LEEV-UH-BULL
>Workplace politicking is the problem [s]when it begins to take up more time than the actual job[/s].
Fixed for you friendo.
>unlikely to be outsourced
>most of lower end-tech work is outsourced...
> >H1B is a thing. Still.
> > >FOOK Clinton and his worthless psychopathic heifer-weiffe.
It was largest causal factor for me shuttering my first company, an IT consultancy. Specifically cisco networking admin/eng.
>When you're at work, shut up and be efficient.
Bronon, are u me? If so, note to self.
>Must work on being less critical towards others and more so of myself.
If only

You have discovered anarcho primitivism

Ideal way of the world:
- dumb "feminists" get hired by tech companies
- the autists doing their work in an impeccable manner get fired for being "creepy"
- all the autists, now without a job, use their free time actually creating new meaningful stuff instead of programming shit for instagram or whatever

This is why I hope that the good guys get fired.
They should have never worked for such companies anyway.
Who cares about a stable job? If you have enough free time, you can basically do everything.
Just accept the position in moms basement, and use your power for good.

Man, that's what I love about being in engineering. We get our work done, but we bitch about the current state of political correctness, joke about how there's no women around, and try to find money making schemes that don't force us to sit in cubicles. We are also all extremely cheap.

All in all, it's pretty comfy. The

this

this

It's mostly the same here (germany) in CS.
I actually sometimes have the feeling that in germany CS is actually closer to engineering than in the states.
But maybe that's just my feeling.

Can confirm - am liberal Slav programmer, most people around me are socially liberal, though the economic views vary a lot.

These are the people who call Thiel racist.

Sounds like a civ game.
>Cue Leonard Nimoy reading some historical quote about going back to ones roots

kill everyone that uses reddit
solves every social issue

the worst part is I can't tell if it's a troll or not

>being this butthurt about elon musk being successful
when will lefties just fucking die already?

Nice, but only because that's includes you 90% of pol turd.

Based user
Normalfags just dont "get" it
they dont realize what the difference is

>hurrrr, this hurts my dumb brain, so it must be Jow Forums

samefag

Reading this made me proud of being an engineer desu

>The quiet guy at work doesn't really talk much. He must be planning a workplace shooting.

Just imagine, this belief has basically become mainstream to the extent that anyone who's "a little shy" gets profiled and/or fired for no reason.

>She fear the guy get promote over she and friends.

This kind woman ostracism nerdy girl to make her work and convince everybody that she must be new leader.

Just distribute this book to every young men.

archive.org/details/WANTMATH_201711

Attached: read.png (1201x885, 837K)

>some shitty pop trash

just start with the greeks faggot

She gets shut down by the other commenters, if that makes it any better
old.reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/71iw2e/after_about_a_month_of_complaining_to_hr_with/dncr0i6/?context=1

That's already happening user. There was a redditor or something, I can't remember, fired for being quiet and reserved at work. The boss gave him a bullshit reason but he found out through a friend that a group of his female colleagues complained that he was "creepy".

That was written by someone who isn't sane, right?
It's a "troll" sub

Average respond for liberals is "shame it,shut up, man up and be feminist/communist".

Radicalization young men is because nobody want listen and talk them, only insult and move political platform.

Basically this, As a footnote I would like to add that I will stick my neck out and/or be friends with/for the people that actually matter to me, as in the people I determine have value to me or the world and are actually worth the effort a la good honest people with good work ethic and their head firmly on their shoulders.

This idea of genuine interpersonal kinship and meritocracy completely flies into the face of this neo-liberal equity bullshit that is pushed by the left so they naturally recoil from the idea like it's a rattlesnake, hence their disgust for the people that dismiss or loath them like the vapid, useless trash they are.

Attached: 1515636648393.png (112x112, 23K)

That's leddit

Attached: 1528929746583.jpg (671x1024, 68K)

I'm legitimately a SJW and she makes a few good points but jesus christ did I cringe at the "these DEFECTIVE HUMANS don't even GO TO BARS" shit. Fucking hell. You're not going to convert anyone by being a condescending jerk who equates normalcy with virtue.

undersexed individuals become fascists at a higher rate than the general populace, it's nothing new.

>why are so many smart people right wingers?
>my Twitter feed said all scientists believe in a progressive society free of hate!

Attached: 1524611728148.jpg (600x532, 40K)

The country she's talking about is Argentina. I know it because she describes things that are going on here, the bitch must be totally obsessed to write a wall of text like that.
Feminism is a real problem here, the media pushes it and these bitches are totally out of control and behave like they own the place. We need another dictatorship to bring back peace and remove all these fucking leftists.

Attached: tetazo-en-obelisco-todo-lo-que-dejo-la-multitudinaria-marcha-en-el-obelisco-1.jpg (760x398, 58K)

Bingo
reddit.com/user/mcmillanandhusband

She's a bitch for doing that, but if what she said was true about the guy, he sounds like a raging autist. Why not just try to be friendly and cordial with everyone else at work? You don't have to go with them to parties or even be friends with them, just simply reply in a friendly manner to whatever they say to you. Basically, don't be an asshole, which is difficult for an autist like this guy.

I used to scoff at this idea but I think it really does have something to do with the level at which we teach the humanities. I don't want to blame the engineers here but they often strike me as people who are not philosophically or historically literate. That could be the result of growing up in an environment where the humanity programs were, professionally speaking, Bullshit.
I dabble in Comp Sci so, yeah, I'm a pseudonormie by engineer standards, but even when talking with my own kind I often get the feeling that the extremely intelligent people in front of me have put zero thought into any of their opinions about anything outside of their area of expertise, defaulting to cliches and simplistic one-liner "solutions" they're surprised no one thought of before.

>two groups of engineers
>anti-social and loud
More like those that are smart enough to avoid talking to women in the workplace and those that either think talking to a feminist is a good idea or simply do not give a shit if they get fired.
That, or her wrokplace doesnt have HR cancer so they can tell the truth and not be punished.
After writing a wall of text about how high school bullies are good people she shouldn't be wondering why literally half the the men in her workplace wont even acknowledge she exists.

KILL ALL LOLBERTARIANS AND ANCAPISTANI CORPORATE COCKSUCKERS REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: california.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

>hahah based and redpilled and savage af kekistani bro shadilay xD
niggers like you are why SJWs fucking foam at their mouths and make us eat shit whenever some fat dweeb misgenders a plantkin faggot

>this woman posting history

amazing

Attached: craftsman reee.png (384x802, 113K)

Imagine a life of feeling instead of thinking. I don't think I would be able to tolerate it for long, perhaps that is why I don't.

gas yourself subhuman liberal

You gotta admit she's has a point on STEM related workplaces being a fucking pain though. For the love of god, I can't stand the loud basedboys yelling at how much they fucking love Magic the Gathering, the absolute fucking spergs who can't speak up in the daily standups unless you fish it out of them, and the vocal faggots shitting up the internal mailing lists with ebin politics and other shit that nobody should fucking care about. Meanwhile the company next door has shitloads of cute university-age girls.

Attached: nopatchy.jpg (216x190, 29K)

>I am superior human because deconstruction oppressive word in textbook.

Uncle bob, The Uncle bob vs
Coraline Ada(fired from github) and sarah mei(ruby on rails programmer)

>OH YES LET ME SUCK MORE COMCAST COCK MUH FREE MARKET AHHH YES SCHLOMO I LOVE HOW YOUR DRY DICK RUBS IN MY ASS
FUCK OFF TO CHINA AND DRINK THEIR WATER IF YOU THINK REGULATIONS ARE BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but ancap is economic liberalism user

I don't think that engineers are more far right than their age group, income and gender would suggest.

>Meanwhile the company next door has shitloads of cute university-age girls.
What type of company?

Attached: 1513292719424.png (1036x488, 482K)

Left see STEM as trainer workers just some low clase over smart and educate liberal ars leftist in same way see redneck as subhumans.

I guarantee he was ugly. Women dont say this shit to good looking guys.

They make stationery products or some shit. Too bad they look at you like shit when they see you coming out of the FUCKINGBIRGIN(TM) company.

Attached: notaiga.jpg (478x480, 90K)

>Bullying autistic people is socially acceptable now

What a world.