Thoughts on the Xperia XA2?

Thoughts on the Xperia XA2?

Attached: Sony-Xperia-XA2.jpg (344x690, 56K)

Almost got one, unfortunately it doesn't have Wireless-AC.

Only phone besides the Xperia X that can run Jolla Sailfish OS

Looks like another glass slab.

>looks like
Sorry, only relevant discussion itt, subjective opinions based on how well your phone matches your nails and handbag need not apply.

It's a glass slab.

Better?

>Sony phones

Attached: absolutely.jpg (598x448, 111K)

it's not even fucking waterproof
t. m4 aqua and xz premium user

The XA1 is going cheap where I am at, is it worth it for casual usage?

Is there any other phone in the market with sharp edges like this one?

>>>/iphonex/

Most of Sony's phones have their patented Breeze Blockā„¢ design.

That's a big front camera

I have one coming in the mail

no I had one, the touch screen shits out in only a few months, got it fixed under warranty, happened again a few month latter, look up the reviews

Are there any good Sony phones, I like how they are, but they seem to have some sort of deficiency.

>bezels
>2018

>huge bazels
>only sharp coreners

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-102350__01.jpg (706x683, 93K)

Got one, immediately returned it. Horrendous phone. The camera straight up dosen't work for objects within half a foot of the lens. No matter how good the lighting is or how hard you try, it just wont focus. The camera also has a TON of noise, even when it's bright, there are tons of posts online about this. The megapixel count is high, but it just looks so fucking bad. Not to mention the 4K filming is a separate app within the camera app that disables tons of options. When you open the 4K camera there is literally a fucking warning that tells you the recording will stop when the phone gets too hot. Also the phone overheats like crazy, probably because it has a plastic back instead of metal and is thick as fuck, just components piled onto each other with no heat pipes maybe, not sure, but it does thermal throttle easily.

Finger print sensor is SLOW SLOW SLOW. There is a notable delay and it is not very accurate, even with multiple samples of my finger.

The DAC is horrendous, very little power and poor sound.

Shit battery life for how large the battery is.

The auto brightness leans way too close to dark.

Single SIM support.

Unimpressive specs.

I bought it because my ZTE Blade V8 Pro was braining battery like crazy and I coudn't fix it. Bought that phone, tried to use it for 7 days. I said fuck it after I had spent 10 seconds trying to get the fingerprint sensor to work, and then 3 minuets trying to focus on a check in front of the phone. It is so bad, anyone who says otherwise has never fucking used the turd. I fixed my ZTE eventually and now I literally can't imagine owning anything else. All I want in a phone is: a good DAC, a good camera, and a good fingerprint sensor. The Xperia has none of that. I was willing to pay the retard-tax (restocking fee) just to get that phone out of my life. I was just amazed the chink phone I bought a year ago for less than 200 bucks was better in every single way to this hunk of shit. DON'T BUY IT!

Attached: 1499784532443.jpg (685x652, 38K)

I'll bet you queers condone the use of notches and generic rounded design. It's the opinions of retards like yourselves that Sony has just released a Galaxy clone.

It's good if the price is right, which it isn't with Sony products in most cases.

its just shit you phoneposting boomer, if you weren't literally fucking blind you'd agree

>sony

their mobile department is shit its literally xiami quality chink build
camera sucks
sounds sucks
screen sucks
i wish they kinda worked together with other departments in sony

I really wanted a Sony phone so I got the XA1
The touch on the curved sides was very unresponsive, I know they're different phones but the design is almost the same and I'm pretty sure this was a design flaw
I loved how it looked though.

I have it, it's stuck at the march security update and sony never fixed the birghtness sensor. Other then that, it's a pretty nice smartphone