Are they all the same?

Are they all the same?

Attached: file.png (1042x819, 366K)

They all do the same thing

Why do they differ in cost?

on, one is orange

I guess, you know, they might want more money for their chair. Like maybe the guy who made it wants to buy a few sandwiches and you can give him sandwich money and you get a chair

Fart proofness

Ok guys, which one should I buy to get obtain the best value for its cost?

#1 and #2 look genuinely the best out of all of them, I wouldn't spend more than a 100 on an office chair since it's going to break in a few years no matter how well you treat it or what you do with it

#2 breaks pretty easily, I bought it and broke the back on it in 6 months, I can only use chairs with a steel back frame because I lean back all the time.

That's bullshit. If you buy a quality chair from a company like Steelcase of Herman Miller, it'll last you decades. These shitty faux leather monstrosities will fall apart within a year.

Don't buy #1 and others like it. Leather chairs are not worth it. Super duper comfy for the first month or so. But not built to last. The leather is thin and tears up very easily. Lumbar and leaning back feels stiff and you don't get much movement. Starts squeaking like a screaming banshee after a few months. Also the foam padding underneath the leather flattens and doesn't hold its shape around the thickest parts of your ass.

Leather doesn't absorb farts, it reflects them. if you rip a big ass fart it will bounce up your nose like a speeding bullet.

Amazon basics one sucks

I was very happy with the Herman Miller

Christ almighty
Lose weight you fat fuck
>buying the marketing bullshit
Get the Markus

#2 looks same, but it is two times cheaper. What is wrong with it?

>it's going to break in a few years no matter how well you treat it or what you do with it

Attached: Robert-Butler.jpg (750x416, 23K)

don't fall for the racing chair meme. they are only popular because stupid streamers love to promote stuff.
if you care only the slightest about your health, get a (ergonomic) chair that is ment for working in an office.

>2x cheaper
You mean half the cost? I would go with her Markus if fatty broke the back on the LCH, Markus probably wouldn't have broken

>being a fucking retard
I own an Aeron from the late 90s that was my dad's. I've sat in it just about every day for the past 15 years. It's still in superb condition.

Enjoy replacing your fluorescent gaymer racing seat every six months when the pleather splits.

Attached: special boy.jpg (600x600, 29K)

On the other hand, streamers have to sit in chair more than office 9-5ers.

Each chair is rated to a different weight.

If you’ve ever had a generic office chair suddenly lose the ability to hydraulic lift/lower the chair, or have a chair who reclined so much that it gets permanently stuck teclining with no back support, this is why. It’s rated for a weight much lower than whoever broke the chair.

>gamer chair
You stupid fuck, I was talking about the Markus, why the fuck would I recommend a DXRacing seat?

and they'll either regret it physically, or not give a shit economically

>racer chair

Attached: 1433276589653.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

Can someone recommend a chair that won't smell like shit the faux leather won't come off?

Being what?

Herman Miller, it's mesh won't smell and your ass is suspended in the air and will not be sore.

How about you wash your ass in the shower

>designs literally lifted from racing cars, whose drivers spend in 2G+ gravitational force due to acceleration, the most rigorous physical environment you could ever have while sitting of any profession, aren’t ergonomic

Try BTOD

I got an old Mercedes E-class genuine leather seat rigged into a desk chair, best shit ever.

You sit in them

Ikea Markus is shit. My back now hurts because of it. Don't buy it.

Attached: 1517878485587.jpg (800x488, 164K)

I have an Aeron chair. Best chair I’ve ever owned.

>falling for the chair meme

Sitting is bad for your health.

So is standing.

Samsclub Serta Managers chair - there's a reason it's 5 star and Best Seller - I work in this chair, nap in this chair, play guitar in this chair, take phone calls in this chair. I've spent a lot more on chairs and got shit for it. Not this chair. Maybe if I spent 500$+ I might change my mind. But, honestly, I'm too cheap and I really don't think it's rocket science to build a decent chair.

Attached: samsclub_serta_managers_chair.jpg (299x359, 23K)

I have the Herman Miller that looks like a white (the best kind) Alien Queen is giving me a hug from the back both in my practice and at home. Literally the best chair I've ever sat in and I rode in a €650k farm tractor, several sports cars and various other shit before.

>up to 250 lbs
>5 starts

yeah, no.

stop being fat

Markus here, if you lock the reclining feature it's pretty good. Also good because if it 'breaks', you get a new one under warrenty. On my second one now :)