Does the touchpad on any windows laptop even comes close to the precision and smoothness of Macbook touchpads?

Does the touchpad on any windows laptop even comes close to the precision and smoothness of Macbook touchpads?

I really want to switch away from Apple but none of the laptops I've tried comes even close to a Mac in terms of touchpad feel and precision.

Attached: 12188-5815-IMG_0969-l.jpg (660x495, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yenIoGl5gmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>People still use touchpads over trackpoints

>Windows laptop
what did he mean by this?

non-mac

Poo in the fucking loo Rajeet.

>muh pajeets

I don't think so. It's really all that's holding me back from windows too.

Don't forget those custom gestures you can assign with a third-party program. This is where the real magic of Trackpad begins and never ends.

Pic related, been using this set of gestures for almost a decade. 80% the reason why I stay with Mac.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 23.05.53.png (2254x1608, 484K)

What's with all the Apple shilling today?There are at least 3 threads right now around the 1st page.

To answer your question, OP, pretty much all touchpads are the same. You are probably referring to OS gestures.

>People still use trackpoints over trackballs

Touchpads are for faggots, real men use mice

You've heard it here, folks.

This device validates your masculinity.

Attached: ms69-2-1_large.jpg (700x530, 64K)

Attached: IMG_20180614_232504.jpg (1024x768, 424K)

MACTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

How will mactoddlers EVER recover?

>haha i use macos ironically but you can see me as a credible source of information because I continue to unironically use it when I'm not shitposting
Your shitposting investment is depreciating

The touchpad was and is the only redeeming feature of a Apple laptop. Nothing else ever even comes close in terms of usability.

>not having a trackball

I have to agree with There is fucking retarded and then... there is (You)

MACTODDLERS

CONSTANTLY

CONTINUALLY

UNCEASINGLY

UNREPEALABLY

UNREMITTINGLY

PERPETUALLY

PERSISTENTLY

PERMANENTLY

INVARIABLY

INCESSANTLY

IRREVOCABLY

INTERMINABLY

INDELIBLY

INDEFINITELY

EVERLASTINGLY

ENDLESSLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Attached: 1509442970246.png (960x792, 1.46M)

>What's with all the Apple shilling today?
There is new commercial of macbooks on youtube

It's over, mactoddlers will never recover.

That explains it.
Do they refer to them as "not a computer"?

if you're pre 2016 macbook (the golden ages) the HP Spectre is a great choice.

Unfortunately on the 2016+ models the only thing they managed to do a stellar job on is the trackpad. It's hard man, but if you want to run a riced af distro its the only way :/

Stop using a trackpad and use the keyboard to navigate. It takes some time to get used to but afterwards it will feel great.

My shitty 2008 Lenovo laptop's touchpad is capable of 3-finger gestures, including one and two finger scrolling on both axis, momentum flicking and tapping on corners for special actions, like middle click. It also has two physical buttons that you can click at the same time, in addition to maneuvering the touchpad. Customizable and comfy as fuck.

5 rupees have been deposited into your coffee can

People still use trackballs over joysticks

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR 8 YEAR OLD THINKPAD RUNNING ARCH.

Macbook Pro

>pretty much all touchpads are the same. You are probably referring to OS gestures.

Ok. Then will Windows (or Linux) ever not be shitty at interfacing the trackpad?

MacBooks are the only time I ever not feel compelled to plug in a mouse. Using trackpads under Windows or Linux is tolerable at best.

>fingers a mouse all day
>calls self a real man

> People still use joysticks over their own penises connected to USB via neural interface

U can do it in GNU/Linux to. So not a big deal.

>pretty much all touchpads are the same
I'm not sure that's really true. Granted, a lot of what makes MacBook touchpads great is the gestures the OS provides, but I've found that even absent those - ie comparing Linux/Windows on a MacBook to Linux/Windows on a PC laptop - the MacBook touchpads are still nicer to use. Physically larger, more responsive, less recessed into the laptop body.

Asus Zenbook touchpad is precise and has many features, I hardly ever need an external mouse

>not using the clitmouse on thinkpads
You disgust me.

>HP Spectre
I dont want to fucking burn whatever that laptop is sitting on. It has worse thermals than MacShit

My XPS 9570 and X1C6 have excellent touchpads. I would say as good as the Mac. The biggest benefit on the Mac is everything works with gestures whereas on Windows it is up to the app developer and most are lazy cunts.

The surface book 2 one is better.

fpbp

underrated

Anyone who uses their laptop for actual work uses the keyboard 90% of the time. And the keyboard on MacBooks is utter shite.
I'll keep my ThinkPad, thanks.

damn nigga, gj!

Can I please see a picture of your street?

Start using mouse faggot.
Touchpad gey.

>pretty much all touchpads are the same
Lol no. Dell and Lenovo laptops for example have much better touchpads than the garbage HP and Acer uses.

>macbook's touchpad
hahahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=yenIoGl5gmg

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-15_20-01-33.png (1261x649, 231K)

Report and hide.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

>not report hide and sage
baka desu senpai

topkek

ultra kek

Dell inspiron has a good one. Might be common to Dell.

>only apple has custom gestures

Attached: 2018-06-15-164246_785x459_scrot.png (785x459, 510K)