How many of you unironically use an older CPU out of principle, to avoid Intel ME, or AMD PSP?

How many of you unironically use an older CPU out of principle, to avoid Intel ME, or AMD PSP?

I use a custom China-made CPU masquerading as an Intel chip for 3 years and never have any problems. FBIniggers can fuck off

Attached: 1529028087290.jpg (3648x2736, 1.75M)

>swastika in the middle
No wonder they stopped making these offensive chips.

Link with more info?

Maybe fuckoff with your similar threads every half an hour?
Mongoloid fag
>I use a custom China-made CPU masquerading as an Intel chip
Proof or gay

delet this

Paranoia is a mental illness

Attached: 14071720125550.jpg (720x720, 107K)

It's not paranoia when they actually are out to get you(re information and everyone else's).

Sure, buddy, CIA also out there listening to your brain's waves and reading your mind. You better watch out and put on your tin foil hat.

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 34K)

satanic trips of T R U T H

satan deceives. he does not tell the truth.

What are you on about? There's so much surveillance going on you'd have to be stupid to pretend that this is paranoia.
The real question is if op has anything to actually protect. Which we don't know.

Op is protecting his idée fixe and virginity.

I have a couple older machines I built specifically for retro gaymen because the games they play do not run in W10 or in some cases even XP, I have a 98SE box with 3dfx Voodoo 5 graphics.

Yup, I've managed to entirely avoid personally owning Intel Malicious Engine and microcode stuff. Because the last laptop I had I bought when mandatory Intel ME wasn't a thing, and nowadays I use a libreboot chromebook as my main computer where microcode isn't a thing in the first
place because its RISC armhf.
Also have a pre-ME Thinkpad, for its graphic input screen.
Freedom feels good.

It was a different time

>China-made CPU
And your worried about intel ME and AMD PSP.

Attached: 1495214061240.jpg (400x320, 19K)

I'm sure that Chinese piece of crap is backdoor free, my jude.

Everyone has data they wanna keep secure, credit card information, SSN, answers to security questions, passwords. I think the fear about government surveillance isn't on that "oh duh guberment is gunna come after meeeee" (though I guess the potential for political blackmail could be high) but rather that they'll store people's private data and somehow fuck up keeping it secure and leave it open to malicious actors.

this

Used to have a 1366 for 6 years but it died 4 years ago rip i7 920 and rog e3

>tries to avoid FBI
>buys spychip from chinese
literally what

>worried about Intel backdoors
>buys chinese-made CPU

Attached: das it mane.jpg (363x333, 49K)