Tattoos Are For Stupid People

Oh man, the butthurt
youtube.com/watch?v=sig4hAqtpLg

Attached: be2c953f-ccbb-44fd-98de-078ea99397d7.jpg (1327x793, 222K)

only god can juge me

Tattoos are degenerate as fuck. I don't care who you are, tattoos are ugly, especially on women!

can he step away from the camera a bit?

Only God can sentence you. People can judge you perfectly well, lol

It used to be cool and meaningful but the masses corrupted the meaning behind, you can thank the jews.

Classic

He's right though?

He's not wrong.

Tattoos are and have always been majorly degenerate.

I can only stomach living in white, wealthy enclaves because everywhere else white people have tattoos

I agree but it seems pointlessly divisive.

A lot of right wing and moderate people have tattoos so why alienate them?

tattoos are cool
people on here are just snubbish about them as compensation for their insecurities

jk, guys, here's my tattoo

Attached: 4cf2047f-5b40-4d32-acd9-df4c22e62360.png (643x677, 1.1M)

This, women with tattoos is repellant for me, I have dumped several girls, some of them otherwise very hot, because they were branded.

>don't put art on your body goy
>it's degenerate goy
>we won't hire you if you have art on your body goy

Get fucked, if someone wants art to be inked onto their skin it's their choice. Drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes is x10 more degenerate but you faggots still do it.

maybe, for the really sensitive ones. But it also serves as a warning to youngsters. Paul has pretty big outreach

Based, anyone with tattoos belongs in the garbage.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Tattoos are used by mainly two types of people: trash individuals who use it to make up for lack of personality, and npc who cannot keep their beliefs in their mind because they don't think at all, so they have to write it down as a memorandum.
Sometimes they two things match.

>88
hey, I wouldn't mind a rose or something like that, hidden on their feet, but tramp stamps or sleeves are pretty huge red flag.

>at a coffee shop
>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

Attached: 1484119391380[1].jpg (697x760, 34K)

This. Case. Closed

tattoos in Poland were worn only by inmates. The stigma stayed, so there's still not that many people that wear them.

Liar, only tough guys used to wear them, now every faggot does, you faggot.

>implying whitey's opinion matters

Nice try, privileged buddy.

If someone wants to wear a sandwich board that says I MAKE POOR LIFE CHOICES that's also their choice. Smoking is retarded as well. I don't drink anymore but I won't look down on those who do because drinking responsibly doesn't hurt anyone else, as compared to smoking where you make yourself and everything around you smell like shit. It's like opening a beer and half of the beer jumps out of the can and splashes itself onto the people near you.

so many good looking girls are getting them. its sad

Yeah, a fucking FAGGOT lecturing people on what it is and what isn’t degenerate.

Tough guys are usually the dumbest kind of people.

Kek

Not all NPC's have tattoos but every body with a Tattoo is a NPC.

and this is how PJW turned foookin gay

Unless you're into dating grannies, it's impossible to find a girl without a tattoo in this day and age.

Attached: le 59% .png (827x963, 348K)

Imagine my shock
Honestly PJW has turned into a baiter that needs to fuck off with shilling his products

This tbqh.
There are some matters not worth losing support over

Tattoos use to be for tough guys. Sailors, bikers and prison inmates. Today everyone gets them. When fifteen year old girls started getting trash tattoos, they lost all meaning.

Attached: typical bernie sanders supporter, tattoo face.jpg (439x746, 55K)

Doesn't matter, your everage sailor would earn one.

IMAGIN MOI SHOK

Attached: 1538846031593.jpg (723x723, 91K)

i just remembered one exception, and she only just makes it onto the acceptable list, I was with a french girl who had a Triskelion tattooed on her shoulder, no larger than a coin, although it did ruin her beautiful milky white and flawless skin, she had it done because she was proud of her heritage and she was the first actual nationalist I ever dated, so she gets a pass, but anything tacky or overly exposed is a definite no for me, and tramp stamps are literal flags that declare she's been owned by a thug at some point in her past.

he's not wrong about tattoos

Attached: romo consider the following.png (500x300, 54K)

he's confirmed straight, get your facts straight. Don't bother with "vibrant gay something or other in Prague or whatever" tweet.

That's not surprise, considering that the chance of having a tattoo is inversely correlated to IQ.

This is definitely true. Social media is definitely the catalyst, I would think.

Attached: 1518659203052.jpg (650x408, 53K)

why did you drop her, bro?

100% true. Tramp stamps are especially distracting when hitting it from the back. I once dated a girl who had her name tattooed on her lower back. She said it was so no one could forget her nice ass. She did have a great ass tho so I guess it worked.

Why do you make fun of british english? It is perfect.

Motorcycles are for stupid people, Tats are for degenerates. In either case, they are just clever methods for merchants to dick idiots out of their money.

This, or at least 95% of tattooed people are NPCs, and we don't have to keep making the NAXALT argument to spare the feelings of butthurt rightwingers who fell for this hyper-individuality signaling meme.
One only needs to realize how many cultureless boomers and conformist low iq young people get tats. It's a product of high time preference and shallow signaling.

Tattoos only look right on criminals everyone else just looks fake or wanting attention.

There is one exception: Nazi swastika tattoo. The swastika is the most powerful symbol of rebellion in 2018, and is an example of what a tattoo should be in the first place.

Attached: Swastika.jpg (768x512, 14K)

Well, what he says is if you have:
a) pre-drawn design
b) visible/whip it out as a conversation peace
You're stupid, and he's right.

I have a couple of tattoos that are ethnically symbolic for me and are totally not visible (unless naked/shirtless). They're there for me to see when I get up in the morning and look in the mirror. They're there to remind me of the nation I am a member of and that I need to strive for arete.

Why can't you refute him?

Attached: 1539190286538.jpg (640x443, 36K)

Getting a swastika tattoo only works if you aren't a Nazi and aren't getting it ironically.

It used to be edgy 30 years ago but these days it's a fucking joke like people with those ear things.

Attached: 3b1066e7e428c0a7eba05184c6744bdc.jpg (640x640, 53K)

well, you could do that without painting on your body, but that's ok, I guess.

i agree with him

>Triskelion
she came back from work early to surprise me, she even bought some wine but as she walked through the front door of our flat she was greeted by the sight of me hanging out the back of the slut who lived in the flat downstairs :( she actually forgave me, but I never forgave myself, it was the first time I really hurt, even destroyed someone i loved and the guilt was unbearable. We split a few months later, I still feel sick when I recall her sweet happy voice as she entered the room 'I am home early baby' she said, full of love and happiness and then the literal physical pain that consumed her entire being after seeing what she saw.

>Tattoos Are For Stupid People
Anyone who disagrees is a stupid faggot

PJW is jewish or a crypto-jew. These sort of parasites feed on pointless drama like Buzzfeed. This is exactly like our version of Buzzfeed.
A serious political commentator wouldn't feel the need to lower themselves to this kind of bullshit. You might as well be making videos about how men who don't wash their balls are stupid. It's probably true, but only stupid people are going to consume your content.

retard

The sodomite rejects all the normal fag reasons to get a tattoo. Including your attempt to remember something or appear "deep"

The only genuine reason to get a tattoo for someone who isn't a lemming is as a rite of initiation or to act as an anathema to modernists.

He's right and everyone with half brain knows it.

FYI, that's not a swastika.

Tattoos are for people who have no respect for themselves. So trashy people

My girlfriend's tattoos are beautiful and she is also intelligent

who hurt this guy?

Tattoos are absolutely degenerate

I was actually looked at as weird by a chick because I DIDN'T have tattoos.

I'm thinking inside, fuck you bitch, i'm an actual artist and draw my own stuff, don't need some guy tracing over my body with someone else's work to express myself.

oh... you must be covered with tattoos if OP is correct

>you could do that without painting on your body
You certainly can. My point is that they're there for me. Most people I interact with (since they know how right-wing I am) would be surprised to find out I have them.
My kids have obviously seen them, which is also another reason to have them (although they predate my kids). It shows to them how important the nation and nationalism is to me, and thus the family I head.

Disagree. In my opinion, it would work best if you have the actual appearance of a German-looking Chad, otherwise, you will be ridiculed or attacked without being able to defend yourself on top of things.

Some of the smartest people in history drank and smoked. How many had tats? Checkmate libtard

lol, not a single one, never even considered having one, but i have been guilty of extreme stupidity it is true.

Retard.

It's the back of one...

maybe they are nice tats but nothing is more beautiful than the bare skin of an ink free white woman

(you)

>sodomite rejects all the normal fag reasons to get a tattoo

A normal fag, you fuckless wonder, aims to show off their "art work". I don't have a problem with discreet tattoos (meaning they're not visible when wearing shorts and a t-shirt).

Based

Attached: 25.gif (387x390, 1.98M)

She should be gassed.

her pale skin looks yummy with her colored tattoos

tattoos=pretty alright/even a little cool
Ear fuck hole makers=pretty fuckin trashy

Attached: earhole.png (257x279, 82K)

you know wat it it

great asses arent remembered cause of a shitty tattoo what a stupid slut

I got one tattoo just to see what it felt like.
Am I degenerate?

Attached: image_3.jpg (1280x2560, 408K)

>i'm not like the other normal fags

Attached: greek intellectuals.png (603x273, 58K)

yes

Jugemint day!

Attached: B22C5C97-9588-4563-9A4B-0FB46553461F-973-0000020066C9234F.png (1420x1456, 85K)

considering you got a cat on your chest youre pretty degenerate i think

So long as you don't go too far, gauged ears can go back to normal if you remove the rings. Your skin will never be normal again.

Nah, I did the same thing

so does this mean that all we have to do is make tattoos "cool" again?

You don't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari.

Which is why so many fat ugly people have tats

nigger loving bant mod.

It was Schrodinger's cat

Attached: bitmoji-20180928064940.png (398x398, 46K)

oh no no no

pol thread btfo

Jow Forums is for stupid people. Change my mind

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1079, 327K)

I didn't realize sõyim was on Jow Forums