Holy shit Jow Forums I just discover shocking information that will change American politics forever

Holy shit Jow Forums I just discover shocking information that will change American politics forever
How do i leak this shit without getting suicided?

Attached: zuccerjew.png (480x320, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/help/ng-interactive/2017/mar/17/contact-the-guardian-securely
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone has bad hair?

Go to a country that has internet cafés and use one of their computers to leak that shit.
Also, don't take any devices with you.

won't they get you on camera?

>contact wikileaks
>library computer to post on 8ch /pol and 4ch Jow Forums with as much evidence as possible
>???
>suicide by two bullets

Just wear different clothes and destroy them afterwards

Like snowden did, anons thinking it was a joke .

Send out the data on an encrypted flash drive via mail before you decide to send it online.
Once your safety net has been established, go to an internet cafe and use a script to release the data in a time-delayed fashion.

Change MAC address, find an open WiFi, dump the shit - to wiki or fucking chans. Obscure face and stay as far away if cameras or populated. GL user.

Omae wa mou shindeiru

if srs, theguardian.com/help/ng-interactive/2017/mar/17/contact-the-guardian-securely

>change American politics forever
it's time to wake up, user

tails from USB, port it on wikileaks, go to mexico

The same way you made this thread. This is such an obvious larp. You're probably looking for tips on how to browse CP without getting caught.

The Guardian is a front for Satan. Never give a British mag ANYTHING.

This is how people who leak information do it. Just leak it trough some public internet time delayed, obscure your face and you're fine

Fun thing, where I live (some east european shithole) my aunt works for the ruling party and a few months ago offered me a job as an IT expert (i am an electrical-engineer) to do ((something)) on (((some))) of their databases. Basically they have databases of atleast 30% of population with indications if they can count on those people voting for them, it contains everyone who depends on the ruling party gibs. Basically all it says is if they can force a vote from that person or not, and by forcing means their boss will order them to do it or they get fired. Common thing here. I was seriously thinking about taking the job only to gather the entire databse and try to leak it like it happened a few years ago and caused a major backlash. Had it all planned and even anonymously contacted a few independednt media agencies to see if they would want it. In the end I decided to refuse the job, it would definetely trace back to me and my aunt and I just didn't want to get her in trouble. And storing such information idefinetely on a thumb drive seemed pointless

Your mistake was placing family above morals user

Way to shit on your countrymen to save yourself.

Post to Jow Forums. Pastebin and archive.is now.

Attached: 191be5ab212d00bb6407b0e88a66ca4123ec7178_00.jpg (480x360, 20K)

ctrl+shift+n
use sqt next time

It's easy to shit on me trough Jow Forums, you simple weren't in my shoes. I would be glad to die for my countrymen but I don't want to die in vain. And in a country where people who leak information get sentenced to 20 years in prison, or moreover they just disapear one day and the information they leak never reaches the public - leaking info where you know you'll get suicided is just fucking pointless. I live in a country where they are right now searching for a journalist who dissapeared - the media forces the story he owned money to the mob where in reality he worked on a case where another politician got suiceded. You hear only the arrests and murders of journalists and whistleblowers that happen in Russia, it's perhaps even more common where I live. It was just a risk I didn't want to take with my 23 years

Just leave your country and then leak that shit abroad nigger what the fuck
>inb4 easy for you to say
It is, but if I had the chance I do believe id take it.
Opens up business opportunities too

>Creating this thread
You're already on the watchlist, bro.