PJW: Tattoos are for stupid people....guess you just pissed off half your audience

youtube.com/watch?v=sig4hAqtpLg

Attached: Paul_Watson_on_Louder_with_Crowder.png (986x836, 1M)

He's absolutely right. The widespread use of tattoos, particularly by women, is a sign of a sick society.

Clear and healthy skin is a blessing. A rational minded person does not spoil it.

BUT PJW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT THESE HORRIBLE SCARS ON MY ARMS?

Attached: kisspng-blend-s-anime-manga-hideri-5b1fe27f06c285.4789216715288162550277.jpg (900x720, 121K)

Stop having tattoos.

Attached: britmillennial2.png (775x752, 55K)

Try harder and make some more.

If you tattoos aren't made solely with ink, a stick, and nights with the fellas, you're a faggot.

Are you a Polynesian cannibal? No? Then stop having tattoos.

Attached: fashion lol1364.jpg (1065x1331, 57K)

Tattoos are representational magic. For example, if you get a tattoo of someone's name, face, whatever, you'll subconsciously always be thinking of them. They are "with" you.

Lmao inkfaggot detected

PJ is right
If you are a tatted pig in 2018 you're a normie NPC sheeple since it's so prevalent

Attached: 1538785215405.png (225x225, 20K)

He's right you know

He's right and everyone with half a brain knows it.

at the end of the day this is just an aesthetic preference issue. also, not all tattoos are equal.

Tattoos are the mark of a slave.

Attached: 1539192470309.jpg (549x435, 35K)

95% of the time this is true. Tattoos were a big fad a few years ago and that tells you all you need to know: a fad that lasts a fucking lifetime, I'm sure many smart people were a part of this fad *eyeroll*

tattoos identify you to others which stifles your potential ability to make moves against them

Fuck PJW, I'm getting a (((Trampttoo)) on my ass

Attached: 1460577547521383.PNG.jpg (740x1280, 274K)

Got nothing against tattoos but I see then as putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

Agree 100%. Too many people (especially women) have them nowadays. I don't know how many overweight women I've had to sarcastically tell 'it's ok, you have tattoos, and tattoos are just as attractive as being thin and in good physical shape'.

Unless you're in the military and are getting the same tattoos as the men you've fought alongside are getting, what is the point of getting a fucking tattoo?

Also, people who think, "I'll get a tattoo of the person I'm dating and if we break up I'll just have it lasered off." You're retarded. Not only will you never get them out of your mind after being tattooed with them, having it lasered off will just make the imprint that much stronger. You will always, always, remember the feeling of the inking, of the laser, knowing you went through all of it because of them, and the worse they fucked you over the dumber of a shit you'll feel and that dumb shit feeling will never go away.

I wouldn’t say tattoos are for stupid people, but getting tattoos is stupid. I’ve never seen a tattoo’d woman and thought she looked better inked up. It doesn’t necessarily mean that the tattoos make them ugly, it’s just they would look better without them. Most women get stupid ones though, like a generic bird or flower or a tramp stamp. Worst one is when they get quotes. A friend of mine got one on her side to commorate something and it’s unreadable and ugly as hell.
It’s a bit different for men, with tattoos meaning to intimidate. If you are a fighter or bouncer they might be effective. Otherwise they’re stupid.
Also face tattoos are retarded and I don’t trust anybody with one. Goddamn maniacs.

He's not wrong

Attached: 1532903189866.jpg (1264x1818, 356K)

>am long time listener to Paul
>have a tattoo
>watch this video
>know he is right
>will continue to listen to Paul

Only NPCs cannot admit when they were mistaken or have made a poor choice now or in the past.

Attached: 1539177771617-1.jpg (750x785, 117K)

To look like a plumber or a slag, obviously.

Use this version instead, I guarantee you will get laid more from it.

Its easy for people to gather intelligence on you as well. Sleeper cars are plain looking vehicles that contain hidden power that other racers don't expect (or the police for that matter). I think treating your body like a sleeper if you're on some mission is equally important. I have no tattoos, I dress conservatively and well, have a clean short haircut, and I blend in with any bread and butter normie from the 80's-90's. I've gotten out of tickets from how I look and act. Try doing that dressed like garbage, and with tattoos making you look fresh out of prison or the circus.

Attached: 1538797954064.jpg (1131x1417, 652K)

all my friends and i are smart, and none of us has tatoos. This is a fact only retards has it.

but that's true
>but I'm a smart guy who has a job and tattoos
and you got your tattoos doing dumb shit.

I don't disagree with him, however watching him is just as painful as seeing stupid people with tattoos.

mods suck

you suck

haha

Attached: believe in cringe comps.jpg (540x693, 34K)

PJW can fuck off

Attached: Pauljoewatson.jpg (1600x900, 57K)

I never thought truth could come out of this mans mouth.
Seriously, tattoos are just brands. If you have a tattoo you are no better than branded and marked cattle.
Subhumans all of them.

I wish mods would spend their time removing shitty threads like the cuck threads and obvious shill threads rather than targeting non issues like this thread.

Tattoo artist checking in you can pay me £60 an hour to fill in your sweet sweet tribal anytime gym bro's everyone knows your guns look bigger with dat sweet tribal patina

Attached: 465679809.png (320x490, 126K)

cuck threads are financed by soros, s o they need to stay

Attached: th?id=OIP.c8BSt85rAxp5Y7KehlaB6wHaFw&pid=Api.jpg (474x368, 17K)

>Jow Forums redditer is a wojakposter

Attached: embarrassing.png (645x592, 190K)

Dude, look at your catalog. Jow Forums is the stupidest board on this site.

>nu/pol/

Attached: 546789076.png (680x683, 453K)