Because I never have any good ideas. Sure...

Because I never have any good ideas. Sure, I could default to the whole "make a thread about an amusing notion every day and gather a small crowd" idea, but that's uncreative and outright attention-whorish. Also, this could have been as bad as the horsecock if it had gone on for longer. It was certainly discouraging thoughtful activity.

Attached: ....jpg (900x650, 397K)

Also, fearmongering? Stop being so fucking superstitious. Spam can be bad and you can't deny that.

> Anything can be as bad as the horse cock
Which is exactly my point. This is of the same nature, although far from being potent. I didn't say I was scared, I just said it was bad for the condition of the board and it was annoying in this volume. My idea of a good thread depends on the thread. Some threads should stay bumped for days and focus around creating OC, other threads should just be born of a fun attitude and should focus around a thought (but not last long), and daily threads should have fresh content in them and generate discussion.

Why are you people speculating so hard about namefags and new gayposters? You're treating it like they've never been here and then naming Denmark as your sole example

You're making fun of eachother, setting up scenarios, and having fun. It's one of those threads that should be played with for 30-60 minutes and then moved on from. I don't see a problem with it

> Jow Forums tier
Maybe it was the personal attacks?
I'm stressed because you want to shut down an entire practice

But I agree to an extent. What if people only came to this board to say "I'm not gay haha" and ignored OC?

> Gayposting rarely produces OC, ignores culture, and is hurting the board
> Gayposting is inevitable and we should ignore it
You're confusing me. What's the goal?

It's been positively rotten, what with several people sucking the dick of whoever takes their case and confusing me with twisted debate tactics. I could have been working on bears right now and I've changed nobody's mind.

THIS sort of thing is why I didn't have fun talking about it. Several people already hate me and want me off the board, and now I get the feeling I'm going to become another tsundere Spain, the one that everyone tells to fuck off until he gets off the board.

I.E, I don't want to be the one that makes a thread shitty just because of his reputation.

Finally got my head together, here you make it sound like either niceposting and discussion threads have to go or all of the respectable posters have to go, like Manx did. I don't want people to think that the niceposters have to go and I don't want the board to become lax until originality is destroyed.

No, I'm not emotional. I'm worried about how bad of a poster I actually am, as I'm getting different accounts from different people. You're the one misinterpreting now. Give me some time to think about the rest of your thoughts, but I needed to get that lie out of the way.

I like this thought, but I've also been having a lot of fun with it as of late, so I don't want the oldfags to get worried like this guy and Manx have and suddenly leave. I.E, I don't think that niceposting is bad for the board and I don't want them to because they might leave, and then I would.
> Standpoints
But that's the only standpoint that makes sense to me. If it's a weak minded and detrimental practice, then we should get rid of it. In the end, I'm willing to give up niceposting just to meet the expectations of OP, but I really don't think that niceposting is a problem.
> It's not going to go from one thread
But I've encountered more people than just OP who are thinking this way
> Niceposting might have to be given up
I've already come to accept this, but I'm not convinced this is will actually happen
> Topic of the thread
He apologized for "bursting our gigantic bubble of faggotry" and says he's getting sick of circlejerks and derailing. > Nice threads are pretty unoriginal
But I'm not convinced of this. People make OC and bring it to those threads as long as they don't center around Spain's little fights.

Okay, with the emotional stuff you're full of shit. Worry is a necessary emotion to get anyone to change their behavior. If I didn't worry about what I'm doing on this board, you would want to leave it because of how bad of a poster I was by this point. And lie doesn't imply any slander, it just means that you're saying untrue things while knowing it. I'm not overly emotional, I'm just continuing to argue where most people wouldn't care at this point. I'm not mad, I can just keep arguing where you think it's unusual and therefore think I must have some sort of emotional reason.

No. If I had my fun in spite of your advice, I would be the equivalent of a redditor. This discussion will change the way I post, and I'm only even arguing because some niceposters are oldfags themselves and they're most of the people I interacted with early on. I don't want the community to change if it means Denmark's equivalents take over. Then I will leave.

I'm not embarassed in the slightest. What you don't understand is that I'm only arguing the side I am because nobody else will. I probably won't nicepost as much after this, but I don't think it's as bad of a practice as most of you do. You've been so stubborn this entire time I'm starting to trust you less and less.

> Doesn't matter
Yes it does. If the standpoint makes sense to me I'm going to argue it. That's the way discussion works.
> I'm not sure whether you're talking about gayposting or "niceposting"
That's part of the problem, people don't often seem to be able to distinguish between the two. Some people are calling Denmark a gayposter even though, if you've read his threads, you would know this is not true at all. The problems with the two are the same, as well, as both are suspected to discourage OC. I don't think this is true for niceposting, however.
> Not sure what this has to do with your victim complex
I was talking about how this is actually the topic of the thread. states that the regular threads we have just to meet eachother slow down OC and board culture. I do not believe this to be true, which is part of the reason I desperately want the niceposters meet the expectations of OP and people like him: I don't think this divide is necessary, only detrimental.

You addressed a post about niceposting. Yes, I know, our original subject was the spam, but you inserted yourself in a spot that was addressing niceposters, me as a niceposter, and how niceposting may or may not be bad. You then proceeded to say I was too emotional. Therefore, I created a post saying that I was not too emotional about niceposting practices.

> More slander
I'm far from being as emotional as you think. You said "lie" was an emotional word, and I was saying it purely because I was talking about how I might become such a bad poster that I would become the equivalent of tsundere Spain (who is not good for this board) and you acted like I was sad that people were starting to hate me. I don't care if people want me off this board: I am worried about whether this is a founded sentiment or not and whether I'm going in the wrong direction. I thought you knew that I was saying this. Also, we're talking about whether I'm over emotional, since emotion is necessary to do pretty much anything. I'm not as stressed as you think, and everyone experiences stress before they motivate themselves to do something.

No, I'm not incapable of seeing things from your point of view, I am arguing my point of view, like people do in a discussion. I think that these ideas are mutually exclusive because giving up on helping the board will ruin it because it will drive out oldfags with high expectations, who are healthy for the board.
> Denmark encourages gayposting
No, he doesn't. He simply tolerates it. He is in no way a gayposter and gets annoyed when boys flirt with him. When Canada posted 5 threads about it, he asked him to stop each time.
> Niceposting isn't culture
First of all, it houses culture. People can talk about board culture and nicepost at the same time. Niceposting is simply the agreement to keep posts exclusively optimistic. OP argues that niceposting and gayposting are destroying board culture by stagnating creative effort. I do not think this is true, as it simply changes the way people talk to eachother. They don't JUST talk about their daily life. As for your opinion, let it be shown that I'm not emotional, since I do not care. If your opinion of me drops, that does not affect the way I post.

What is going on here?

People like you are why I actively encourage bullies to harass the weak. You mindless and puny sheep do nothing but hide behind your computer monitor as it acts like your safety from the real world. Grow the fuck up, you pieces of shit are nothing but the parasites of this earth. Worst of all, if one of you faggots ends up getting lucky with a girl, there will be more of your degenerates being repopulated into this earth, making it a lot more shitty than it once was back when you all knew your place. Go ahead, type up your pathetic comeback on here while your nerdy friends giggle with you like schoolgirls. If we were to meet outside the internet, I can already tell you would shrivel up in fear at the sight of me and end up kissing my ass to avoid being beat up. Well guess what faggots, you’re goddamn lucky that I’m not outside your home, otherwise I’d knock some goddamn sense into your twisted mind. Stop this autistic rage and do this world a favour by quit being degenerates

Nice attempt at slander, but I just looked in the archive, and that was an extremely weird way of phrasing that he was glad that Spain was here. That is part of the reason why he needs to lurk more.

t's kind of hilarious you hate him this badly. Here is a sample post of how he is too attention whorish, but not gay. He clearly states that he wants people to stop flirting with him while trying to sound accommodating and fun.

Come on, I just wanted as much information as I could about how I should proceed and to clear up what niceposters are really doing nowadays. I'm not mad at anybody

o shit
are youokay op?

Attached: 1493338297045.png (639x630, 262K)

I'm not entirely sure either.

asgxb

People like you are why I actively encourage bullies to harass the weak. You mindless and puny sheep do nothing but hide behind your computer monitor as it acts like your safety from the real world. Grow the fuck up, you pieces of shit are nothing but the parasites of this earth. Worst of all, if one of you faggots ends up getting lucky with a girl, there will be more of your degenerates being repopulated into this earth, making it a lot more shitty than it once was back when you all knew your place. Go ahead, type up your pathetic comeback on here while your nerdy friends giggle with you like schoolgirls. If we were to meet outside the internet, I can already tell you would shrivel up in fear at the sight of me and end up kissing my ass to avoid being beat up. Well guess what faggots, you’re goddamn lucky that I’m not outside your home, otherwise I’d knock some goddamn sense into your twisted mind. Stop this autistic rage and do this world a favour by quit being degenerates

(Get well soon OP)

sddfgh?

>months worth of meta faggotry from the archive
wew

This was all typed by one man in one thread.

all this is OC?nice

How long have you been stopping yourself from posting this.
Can you link it?

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 31K)

Lole I remember the thread now

it was different time...

Attached: 1535747844584.png (596x69, 6K)

wait is this why niceposting died?
f

Attached: Ohayo_Sneaky_1.png (400x250, 39K)

will you ever come back?

We used to be much more creative with our daily "Jow Forums is dying" threads...
What happened?

holy shit how were you so nice back then

now Jow Forums is really dead
that's okay with me though

it got boring

Nicemark got bullied into oblivion on his first two weeks on Jow Forums, that he started practising gay habits.
You can call him notorious Anzu poster, but for me, he will always remain as that misfited and lost dragon maid~

ah...I kinda pity him now
I just everyone truly has a reason behind all their actions, good or bad

Attached: sausage.png (699x564, 33K)

go fuck yourself

based

Attached: le tongue.png (202x202, 63K)

you have the schizophrenia

Attached: lay jaypee mayme.png (720x486, 80K)

That would be you

Attached: nou.png (540x611, 314K)