/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user falls for the VE meme • user gets a topping NX1s amp • user gets a redmi note 5 • user monitors his heartbeat • user tests his sharks against some mainstream cards • user gets a screw in buttplug • user questions his wireless charger • user reviews his Xiaomi Hybrid Pro's

>Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66350542
theverge.com/2018/6/15/17467864/china-tariff-trade-war-trump-white-house
aliexpress.com/item/2017-Talking-Hamster-Mouse-Pet-Plush-Toy-Hot-Cute-Speak-Talking-Sound-Record-Hamster-Educational-Toy/32790255338.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hamster-Toys-Seesaw-Rat-Swing-Mouse-Harness-Parrot-Wooden-Hamster-Swing-HOT-SALE/32842835704.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Free-shipping-Bathroom-bathroom-Sauna-Bathtub-Small-Pet-Hamster-Mouse-Squirrel-can-effectively-prevent/32803299514.html
aliexpress.com/item/2018-Hot-sell-Free-shipping-fixed-19CM-hedgehog-running-wheel-guinea-pig-sports-Hamster-running-wheel/32832637300.html
ebay.com/itm/5V-1-Channel-Relay-Board-Module-Optocoupler-LED-For-Arduino-PIC-ARM-AVR-HF/382438731142?hash=item590b1fed86:g:Ud0AAOSwMqVavIxU
aliexpress.com/item/LEMOR-Creative-Expression-Pillow-Foam-Particles-Kichicken-Nuggetsng-White-Tuanzi-Cushion-Cute-Ball-Throw-Pillows-Drop/32860290757.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-fashion-organizer-system-kit-case-USB-data-cable-earphone-wire-pen-power-bank-storage-bag/32788919547.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.43ad4c4d730zxh
gearbest.com/wireless-routers/pp_642436.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuk forgot the (you) for xiaomi user

anything nice for qt hamster

Attached: cant wake up.jpg (3120x4160, 2.59M)

nice hammy

Long lasting archive link to previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66350542

Attached: never forget.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

News
theverge.com/2018/6/15/17467864/china-tariff-trade-war-trump-white-house

Reposting
>ordered a switch tester
>page claimed 9 switches
>came with 6
>asked for refund
>they sent me a message asking for paypal and to close the dispute
What are they trying to pull here? I don't buy this shit one bit. Please advise.

Any switch controller lads

Once you close your dispute you can't open one for that order again but he might also be trying to save face on ali's platform. So, yeah. It really depends on how nice you want to be to some random chink merchant. If you feel kind enough to do the paypal thing have him send you the money first.

are the Redmi Note 4's dead pixel upon arrival or headphone jack issues widespread or do you just have to be unlucky

don't close the dispute
no matter what, don't

you're in the process of being chinked

>you made it a whole thread without having an autistic meltdown over the existence of discord
Well done user.

Never used paypal, I'm avoiding that shit.

What headphone jack issues? I have one and while it plays audio

Yeah I know I am, I thought this was sketchy and I wasn't doing that. I knew I should check into my favorite spot for chinkshit despite quitting Jow Forums a while ago for 2x4chan.

Why is Chink Ching Chong parcel tracking so God damn slow?

>left my sentence half way.
Holy shit I am retarded.
While it plays audio I notice a lot of noise in the background while playing audio at low volumes. I especially notice this with podcasts and ambient music.

Is chinkshit dead now that Trump is putting tariffs on china?

So, whats better,KZ ZS6 or TinT2s?

They're not putting tariffs on individual private mailed "gifts" from your chinese friends. You just can't import a container box of chink shit anymore to sell it at 4x price to retarded boomers.

If anything, chink shit is going to thrive.

Earphone cases arrived. $3.90 each from Penon Audio. T2s in the picture for size reference point.
Semi-rigid, light-weight. Feels nice.
Minor nitpick for the sewing of the fabric edge trim on the inside: the thread ends weren't tied or otherwise secured. That rustled my pedantism, so I unraveled the ends so that I could tie the ends together, then redid the resulted missing stitching by hand.

Attached: IMG_20180616_004546619_HDR.jpg (1800x1250, 696K)

>Implying North Korean goods won't replace chink shit
Gook Shit General when?

Attached: 1512918594923.jpg (1200x2100, 443K)

Anyone here has both the Tin Audio T2 and the Boarseman CX98?

I love my CX98s but the T2 looks nice with a similar frequency response and they're on sale for $35.

Attached: gs.webm (220x390, 392K)

Don't you think it would be better to go with a less gratuitously racist name for it?

>t. seething idiot in damage control

No.

>Slanty Eyed Dog Eater Goods General
Much better

Probably a good idea for your subreddit.

I miss the days when he'd have autistic meltdowns over Comfy Tech Reviews and Dirty Reviews instead of meltdowns over discord. It gets repetitive after a while.

ahh i see your tearing through foam tips on the t2 too. those look like kz-ate foam tips

same here. im on 3rd pair of foam tips in under two months. They have a big opening and you have to jam them in :/

still amazing sound quality. I had a religious experience listening to some DSD with them. best /csg/ purchase ever.

Actually not, they haven't worn out on me yet, I've just been trying out different tips on them.
Yeah, these tips look really similar to the KZ tips, but they were sold as generic unbranded tips.

Tin Audio T2
Buy them they are better than any KZ IEM

Attached: IMG_20180615_195631-01.jpg (4411x3331, 1.84M)

Can any of you headphone fags recommend a replacement for my iPhone earbuds?

The material that apple uses to make the insulation on the wires is not ideal, they go icky and sticky after a while.

Attached: iphone headphones.jpg (425x425, 12K)

Price ranges? Do they ship out and arrive fast/quickly but to California in particular?

It depends, mine took about 1 and a half weeks to come in, and I live out in Florida , Cali might be quicker but I don't know how chink shipping works
The answer is pretty obvious if you read the thread, what's your budget?

>The answer is pretty obvious if you read the thread, what's your budget?

Up to $5
I usually skip by all the IEM posts, they don't interest me.

>5$
rip, don't be a poorfag, and dosh out an extra 3$ for the KZ ATE's or ZS3's

So I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X last year, a couple of months after that I started to notice a yellowish spot, the red circle. I looked for it on the internet and there were a bunch of reasons, over heating, faulty displays, refurbished phones. I decided to deal with it.

A couple of days ago I started to see new yellow spots, the blue circles. Which will eventually change and look like the red one. I noticed thats how I hold the phone and where I put pressure with either my left hand or right hand.

Now, I'm not a heavy on social media or action videogames, haven't dropped the phone either, I think a protector would have spread the pressure more evenly and probably prevent this issue, maybe one of those gay ass rings. Have you guys notice something similar? I was planning to get a Redmi 5 Plus, is this issue still common?

Attached: 1503857048393.jpg (960x1280, 92K)

Damn you must have some strong hands. I have a RM5P, so far not seeing the issue

Had that problem on LG G2. There isn't much you can do aside from buying a new screen. This problem arises due to shitty gluing of the screen and occasionally due to CPU being too close to the screen and melting the glue.

that could be caused by the battery too, sometimes when they fail, they'll press up into the back of then LCD panel, which can cause it to warp and discolor
it can make it more likely to warm the panel from the pressure you put on it with your hand, which could explain that, but it could also be due to overheating, which is unusual, since panels need to get HOT to discolor

buy your hamster a plush hamster
aliexpress.com/item/2017-Talking-Hamster-Mouse-Pet-Plush-Toy-Hot-Cute-Speak-Talking-Sound-Record-Hamster-Educational-Toy/32790255338.html

or a hamster swing
aliexpress.com/item/Hamster-Toys-Seesaw-Rat-Swing-Mouse-Harness-Parrot-Wooden-Hamster-Swing-HOT-SALE/32842835704.html

a bathtub
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Free-shipping-Bathroom-bathroom-Sauna-Bathtub-Small-Pet-Hamster-Mouse-Squirrel-can-effectively-prevent/32803299514.html

and a wheel
aliexpress.com/item/2018-Hot-sell-Free-shipping-fixed-19CM-hedgehog-running-wheel-guinea-pig-sports-Hamster-running-wheel/32832637300.html

im gonna buy a mech keyboard that you can hot swap the switches, whats the best place on ali to get keycaps and switches so i can take full advantage of the swapping by doing it constantly

Attached: mechanical-keyboard-the-glorious-gmmk-1_6548730b-8b9f-4c21-9ae7-ce89883ebf79.jpg (2048x1365, 193K)

>KZ ATE

I jusy found KZ ATE's with mic in the current sale on ali for $4.
Am poorfag.

Why isnt it in the infographic if it's better?

the infographic was made before they came out/became popular/somebody took the risk to buy them

I ordered the cheapest keyboard I could find with a numpad and gateron browns. Some odd name like sunsunny. It's got hotswapable switches. So far I really like it.

I see. How is it better? Can you elaborate, I'm thinking of buying a new iem as I lost my latest one.

Juche Shit General would be better.
Rude trips.

tfw no

Attached: chinese shopping gf.png (800x600, 30K)

no

>tfw buying girl clothing

Attached: 530-90_5a9186be7f4d7[1].jpg (530x794, 110K)

Is Trumps tariff gonna make alibexpress 24% more expensive?

I've gotten a bunch of clothes, two penis extenders, and some other stuff. Everything came out good. Soem of the clothes are a lil tight.

this one?

Attached: 2018-06-15 22_13_29-Factory price K12 USB Wired Illuminated Colorful LED Backlight metal Gaming Keyb (1209x513, 228K)

>two penis extenders
and did they work?

>penis extenders

Attached: 1526704225843.jpg (640x425, 23K)

bought some chink relays for arduino
now i see these a lot and they all say "optocoupler" but the thing is i can not see any optocoupler on the board
so what is the deal with these does anyone know?
did i get chink'd? is the optoisolator there and i am just not seeing it or is it false advertising?
is optocoupler and optoisolated the same thing i assumed it was
but i thought optocouplers had 4 pins i don't see anything with 4 pins on the board

ebay.com/itm/5V-1-Channel-Relay-Board-Module-Optocoupler-LED-For-Arduino-PIC-ARM-AVR-HF/382438731142?hash=item590b1fed86:g:Ud0AAOSwMqVavIxU

Attached: poopee.png (612x577, 608K)

No optocouplers on that board
My guess is the chink who made the listing didn't really know what he was selling and just put in all the keywords he could think of
That said, I don't see the need for optocouplers in your application?

yeah i am not sure why it is even needed
i though it was something to do with the relay coil magnetic field collapsing and a current spike going back into the microcontroller
but i guess that is what those diodes and the transistor are for then?

i am building a keypad for a garage door
using the relay board, a LM2596 buck converter
3x4 membrane keypad and a pro mini

i hope to power everything from the door bell opener button wires ,i tested them ad they are 16.5 V DC so i plan on dropping it to 5v to power the
5v pro mini and the relay board

i know that once the relay closes to operate the door the LM2596 and the pro mini will probably lose power for a split second and the board will probably reboot ,if it doesn't work i will use a transformer to power the pro mini and relay

so do you think it is ok for the application ,do you think it is better to power the relay directly from the LM2596 or is it ok to use the 5v pin on the pro mini?

i see lots of listings for these and they all say they are optocoupled , different sellers and different sites too i guess they are not though ,i got them today and see no optocoupler like you said

I have no idea what a 'pro mini' is (I'm assuming microcontroller), but if it's powered by the same 5V as the relay board then optos shouldn't be necessary. The microcontroller drives the transistor that drives the coil.
I'd recommend a separate power supply, a switch circuit isn't going to have much power available.

>keeping rodents as pets

Attached: brainlet.jpg (540x419, 22K)

yeah pro mini is an arduino board
atmega328 16mhz 5V
with no onboard usb ttl to serial

Who makes good cheap cables on ali (aux and usb)? I have been looking at ugreen store but their stuff seem a little overpriced.

it depends on the budget, and your preferred sound profile
the t2's are nice, solid as hell build quality, all metal, but the sound quality overshoots their price.
They're pretty flat, and the mids are bit forward, so you don't get a lot of bass, but the bass is there, just more or less accurate instead of booming. They are heavenly for vocals and instruments though, so like, vocal solos, classical music, and jazz music work wonders on these, not so much hip hop, rap, some rock and electronic music though, but they still sound good since they're super clean, and not sibilant or shrill, but are a little on the cool end
they produce highs super nice, with a lot of detail, and low end with good detail

they have an awful cable with nice chink gold carbon fiber and brass bling that looks horrible with the sleek metal buds, and it always tangles
they're super comfy, but most non meme IEM's above 50$ are once you get the right tips
they have almost no sound stage, but the imaging is really good, they have good enough separation, but they can get a little cluttered on super cluttered songs, but it's not bad, just noticeable if you have autism
I recommend them, but only if you like that neutral clean sound you'd get from a reference headphone
KZ made a bunch of new IEM's so I'm gonna buy a few of those in the next couple of weeks to see if anything replaces these though, the KZ ED16's look perty interesting

>Do you guys want review of my fake clothes (Supreme, Ralph Lauren, Kith) ?

Reviews and links please user.

Ugreen is quality, no regret buying.

new package arrived

Attached: IMG_20180616_103321.jpg (3120x4160, 1.2M)

Attached: IMG_20180616_103457.jpg (3120x4160, 2.08M)

Thanks for the very comprehensive review user, coming from a vjjb k4 it seems like the T2 will fit me just fine.

Attached: IMG_20180616_103506.jpg (3120x4160, 1.82M)

Attached: IMG_20180616_103517.jpg (4160x3120, 2.01M)

filled it up with crap

Attached: IMG_20180616_104702.jpg (3120x4160, 2.26M)

Attached: IMG_20180616_104938.jpg (3120x4160, 2.63M)

>penis extender
be careful user, I've heard horror stories. the device cuts off circulation and the end of your dick will fall off.

aliexpress.com/item/LEMOR-Creative-Expression-Pillow-Foam-Particles-Kichicken-Nuggetsng-White-Tuanzi-Cushion-Cute-Ball-Throw-Pillows-Drop/32860290757.html

Should I, watermelon one lookes so cute

Don't do it user, they're filled with asbestos

link?

Wtf do I conclude from this tracking?

Attached: 8051df623307417385b523af052529ab.png (1062x395, 89K)

why would you use a penis extender?

>not taking pictures of yourself wearing it and posting it on ali

"It's on the way"
You'll get used to it, the tracking is more or less useless. All it does is tell you that its in their system somewhere.

Alright thanks, I'll hope it arrives soon.

Usually tracking is at least somewhat useful.

Are there any good cheap as shit routers that anyone could recommend? All I need is something in English (or supports firmware that has English) and GbE.

>chink backdoored router

>I noticed thats how I hold the phone and where I put pressure with either my left hand or right hand.

Loosen that gorilla grip of yours then you're breaking your screen.

Also don't get a Redmi 5 Plus, that's just a sidegraded Note 4x in a Note 5 body. They already stopped making the Redmi 5 Plus, get a Note 5 instead.

aliexpress.com/item/New-fashion-organizer-system-kit-case-USB-data-cable-earphone-wire-pen-power-bank-storage-bag/32788919547.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.43ad4c4d730zxh

What chinkshit did you get this sale?

Attached: screenshot-trade.aliexpress.com-2018-06-16-12-41-19-745.png (926x1576, 214K)

is that stoner the third?

It's a risk I'm willing to take.

It's not a risk, it will 100% be backdoored. Jow Forums is full of hyperbole and exaggeration so it's difficult to express how much of a guarantee this is.

gearbest.com/wireless-routers/pp_642436.html
>what is openwrt

I have that Wiha set, it's my go to set for phone repair.

I got a Ugreen 3 port USB charger. A Orico desk fan. And a Xiaomi smart powerstrip.

Attached: Knipsel.jpg (1627x1323, 286K)

dag Drollander

I got a full refund pretty quick from a lost package. Probably helps that I'm a gold member with tons of successful orders.

>buy some car bumper rivet clips in December
>receive in January, mark as item received in Ali app
>haven't ordered any chink shit for many months, nothing coming in the mail
>Seller sends me a message today in June with tracking numbers saying the item has been shipped regarding rivet clips

Attached: 1340016242789.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Goedemiddag medelander!

>They already stopped making the Redmi 5 Plus
Source? Oh yeah, there is none becuy you're making shit up

Redmi 6 is out. Look at the dimensions in size on the Redmi 6.

So you're just making shit up then?

I got that screw driver kit a few weeks ago and it's so satisfying to look at for some reason. A++ would buy again.

I'm not the same person, but if Redmi 6 is out they most definitely have slowed or already started production.

You know they make like 20,000 or so phones before they even go for sale and move on to making the next model on the lines months later?