Why do retards like applel so much?

Why do retards like applel so much?

Attached: 1529115234205.jpg (700x652, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/336775/how-to-enable-and-use-windows-10s-built-in-ssh-commands/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What machine is this? If it has some kind of gook trackpoint knock-off like they used to then I'm interested.

Looks like the sister of my girlfriend choking on my cock to be honest.

How sturdy is that? It looks like it would break fairly quickly.

not sturdy, it's definitely retarded tier chink ideas, so nothing to worry about

obviously it won't get into any decent laptop brands

That is sexy

No, that's just plain lewd.

Fujitsu is decent.
But they're also aiming at people who don't care about buying a new machine every 12 months (ie. Japan where everything is a fad)

>adding more points of failure

Attached: A4.jpg (800x800, 134K)

>Fujitsu is decent.
>still laughting

Hasn't stopped Apple in the past.

>dont add more features because those features might break
>it's better to never have the features at all
You're literally retarded.

Or how about we make the device slightly larger? Then we can accommodate the port and a larger battery. If you are seriously going to complain about a few extra grams of weight you have other problems to be worrying about.

USB3 superior, jusr make enought of USB3 and LAN adaprer

Most everyday laptop users don't need a network port.

Retarded normies, kids, and teens are just going to break it that network port.

My HP elitebook has something similar. It unhinges like a snake's jaw. Pretty cool

at this point i'd say most people who use a laptop need things a cellphone isn't suitable for
also, laptops are replacing desktops for a lot of people, too
basically, phones are the new laptops, and laptops are the new desktops

>LAN port

and desktops are the new supercomputer

based

This is rape.

>applel

Attached: 1508754525558.jpg (1170x1246, 327K)

Yeah?

You realize that isnt new. That connector existed on 3COM PCMCIA NICs back in the 90s

>make toys for retards
>retards like it

Attached: 1518086564053.jpg (539x585, 150K)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 14K)

First they buy a 100$ second hand PC
havent been reinstalled for 100 years
updates disbled
mechanical HDD
Battery is dead
"Well Windows are the WORST! im gonna buy a MAC instead!"

Spends 1500$ + on a Mac
Forces you to reinstall the OS once per year
has planned end of line and denies you to use it beyond that
Since you spent all that cash on a computer and you bought in to the Apple brand you stop blaming the computer
and instead start to blame yourself
"Where are the ports?"
"Well i dont need them!"
"But what about the presentation?"
"Can i use your PC?"
"Sure"
"Where is KeyNote?"
"..."

"Your keyboard broke again?"
"Well i shouldn't eat cookies by my desk... you know, crumbs"

Staingate
"Well i forgot to turn it of before i put it in my bag... i think thats why"

"Its sooo easy!"
Cant see hidden files
Has no "minimize all" hotkey
Have to activate third party installations from the control panel
Uses minimalist icons instead of text so you have to learn apple hieroglyphs to use the computer
Uses none of the globally standard hotkeys
the "out of the box" is a meme...
Most of the programs that comes preinstalled are sub par and needs to be replaced
Safari, Notes, Numbers, terminal. remote desktop viewer. email.app.
And these things exklude the clusterfuck of trying to use Macs in the Enterprise enviroment...

/written by a guy working with IT that specialized in fixing Macs to "corner the market" since no other IT folks wanted to touch it
Mistake... such a mistake!
a few years later and if people ask me about the difference of a PC with Linux or Windows and a Mac my standard answer is.
"Macs are like PCs with cancer"

Attached: 1439253119621.jpg (600x480, 110K)

>cheap plastic breaks after 3 uses

>2018
>windows out for over 30 years
>wincucks STILL need Play-Doh to ssh into their server

>being a macfag

Ive heard rumors that this will be a standard feature of Windows server at least
howtogeek.com/336775/how-to-enable-and-use-windows-10s-built-in-ssh-commands/

>fad
They still use Viaos.

>why do retards like things made for retards

Gimping functionality for the sake of making devices ever-so-slightly thinner, lighter, or "simpler" is arguably the stupidest design trend of the past decade.

>the applefag likes anime
No surprise there.

>le i hate apple

fuck off the plebbit

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>please don't hate the epitome of braindead consumerism, tax dodging and overpriced foxconn shit that attacks everyone for retarded IP claims because they released something 3 decades ago

Attached: 1421775156184.jpg (1296x968, 369K)

Apple will release a laptop with this feature a year from now and everyone will think it's amazing and innovative

I do not like the anti-white connotations associated with this image

macs are the point of failure tho

Why do retards hate apple so much?

>tax dodging
Taxation is theft and tax evasion is self defense, you dumbass.

Why do retards love apple so much?

>le i LUV apple

fuck off soiboi

Attached: 1499935736111.jpg (1000x1243, 312K)

Americans actually believe this

Attached: 1526834363300.jpg (750x612, 65K)

>retard who doesn't understand how civilised modern society works

Slaves always hate the free rather then the chains.
Community of chains is a sad way to live. Just ask Plato.

kys dumb ancap

>Why do retards forget they left an exactly identical post a second prior

Why aren't you complaining about the much bigger and heavier chains of surplus value then, son?

Attached: 1525197785209.jpg (462x462, 41K)

What an interesting point. I have never head it put this way. And now that I've thought about it, I think you're right.

UMA

Attached: 1482809941137.png (702x486, 94K)

move to slab city then
I'm happy in my "chains"
taxes pay for my protection, healthcare, roads, etc, etc

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Você não engana ninguém, comuna.

>10Mbs
>pcmia
(*.*)

This doesn't look retard-proof.

>taxes are used to fund public services, road ways, emergency services, social security, etc
>mactoddler subhumans defend paying their share but getting half their benefits slashed because apple dodged paying their share
Macfag brainlets be rounded up and gassed for the betterment of mankind.

Attached: 1514537863425.jpg (300x300, 103K)

Civilized? You mean I get money stolen from me on a weekly basis which is then channeled into things I have zero interest in like the defense budget which is deeply influenced by external and powerful forces like General Dynamics, who lobbied congress to force the Army to receive tanks they didn't request or need to go sit in a parking lot not killing Hadjies that were never a threat to my person or assets in the first place? So they can fund the development of a constantly failing bomber so they can drop hundreds of millions of USD worth of bombs on to mudhuts in the Middle East and proliferate continuous war by creating generations of martyrs?

Civilized in that the pothole down the road needs to deteriorate to the point that it threatens the structural integrity of every tire that passes over it? Or that people in possession of a reasonably well researched intoxicant, conclusively benign, with little actual addiction potential can be thrown into prison for the possession of? Prison sentences that my money will go to? Civilized in that I'm manditorily donating to a failing social security system that will likely never pay out benefits to me? Civilized in that one cannot self-fund their way into college without spending two years saving every dime in their parent's basement to ensure they have a self-sustaining job in the future as labor and service becomes increasingly outmoded?

Attached: 1518775826804.gif (150x113, 244K)

>HURRR DURRR THINNNNNNNN

I want my laptops thick.

Attached: 1358228016309.jpg (1000x791, 166K)

My netbook machine just has a flap on one half of the jack, seems to work fine and keep it thin.

yes, deal with it

This is the best solution desu

Seen it on expensive acer ultrabooks

Eurocom makes the shit.

Also try an HP 8770w.

I use a Fujitsu Celsius H760 at work.
The Keyboard is shit but price-performance is much better than a comparable Thinkpad P50

Your confusing your tax dollars bud. Those payroll taxes (which you can file exempt for on your W-2, maybe you should try that) don't pay for local things. You property taxes, sales taxes, liquor taxes, gas taxes, cigarette taxes, those things pay for your potholes.

>were never a threat to my person or assets
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: 9⧸11.jpg (750x560, 149K)

>His laptop has a keyboard

LMAO did you even do engineering 101? All those moving parts are bound to break.

Attached: 145368527400.png (300x384, 172K)

Actually my local taxes are paid by coal sales taxes, which run off on to employees in an opaque fashion, creating a wage ceiling for anyone involved directly in the extraction sector and to a lesser degree the peripheral sectors. On top of that the fed subsidizes state and city level improvements as well, but you wouldn't know about that since you're nowhere near as knowledgeable as you've projected.

mfw

Attached: 1522323992287.gif (250x152, 494K)

Fuji laptops are plastic dogshit

Attached: 69FCD515-16D1-4551-AEFF-A37E40C1155F.gif (347x200, 1.97M)

i cant say i agree with everything the American govt does, especially its defence budget and prison system (which is being increasingly privatised)
I'm not sure what your idea of a civilised society is but im just going to assume you want privatisation for everything, a prime example of where this goes wrong is the british train system

Radical Islam is a result of western meddling in countries they had zero business in.

Oh wow, a single incident that occured in a major metropolitan 2,000mi+ from where I was at the time, that targeted one of the biggest pieces of financial infrastructure in the country and not a dinky rural podunk like where I live, nor a reasonably sized city like where I'd like to live, where you're more likely to get assaulted by American citizens or police, than have a plane driven into you or a handful of 7.62x39 thrown at you by a foreigner with an allegiance to some mud-dweller association. Or maybe have a shoebomb detonated in my proximity and suffer from a mild concussive blast and some rubber fragmentation.

Attached: 1506500151989.gif (441x300, 525K)

Fuck you too.

>implying apple ever said that
>needing Ethernet 2018 especially on a laptop

Tax voting system. I want my cash to go to education, not to congress, not to General Dynamics or any DARPA bullshit. Now if there's a mandatory budgetary allotment required and I only get to vote 30% of my tax dollars, so be it, but it's better than knowing I have no direction in the movement of my stolen money, and at least it somewhat signifies I'm being taxed with representation. Furthermore the taxhaven bullshit the government turns a blind eye to is absurd and needs to be rectified first and foremost.

using any Mac related is a point of failure

>i want more money wasted on the education system
>i love schools paying $1000 for $200 pcs
>teachers should make 6 figures

i've read this doujinshi

>that pic
that's a horrible sterotype of the noble people of the south.

This is the real deal

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

This would get broken immediately by the non-self-aware children that buy Apple products.

>WV
>south

thiccer

Fujitsu it's more expensive than any Applel, it's also way better built and has way more features

>reduce points of failure
>somehow failure rates skyrocket
Pure Apple engineering

Apple has USB-C which supports like 2 HDMI, Laptop charging, multiple USB-3 ports, and Ethernet (and SD slots)

Apple fags simply buy this stuff because it will last 4X as long as the "reasonably" priced trash that is today's PC market.

In times of trouble, when Graphics cards are now 4X as expensive, having an OS dedicated to integrating with the Hardware rather than compatibility with Chinese-designed trash is a lifesaver. I am still editing 4K every week on my 5 year old MacBook pro that I got for $900 dollars.

show example

Bendgate, Touch disease, service failure on IPhone 7, failing GPU/IO chips on any MBP, failing keyboard on anything with the butterfly keyboard, random failing capacitors on any """ unibody """ Macbook since there's not enough space for the right caps, separating parts of the glued together """ unibody """ thanks to the heat exhaust aimed directly at the glued parts, failing solder on literally every Apple product ever made (or at the very last since the Macintosh III, which was passively cooled instead of having a simple fan) due to serious overheating issues

>i want more money wasted on the education system
Better than throwing it at crayon eaters and running up a trillion dollar bill on an ineffective war or pumping it into welfare for the time being. Could also go to junior colleges and vocational schools, not just k-12, and not exclusively public institutions, either. Or it could go to research funds developed to improve the diminishing IQ that has permeated the globe since the 70's.

>i love schools paying $1000 for $200 pcs
Maybe if the IT Soup was provided a business class he could do a better job researching and assessing his options.

>teachers should make 6 figures
I know several teachers, and they all have to purchase supplies for their plans. They also make shit for money, depending on their level of study and their location. Plenty of entry level jobs can compete with their wages until they receive a Master's Degree. This also means the system is scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to k-12 (non-private) education.

that pic is to lewd for me desu

no apple user has the need for an ethernet port

My shitty old Acer laptop has an expanding Ethernet port as well. Works like a charm.

You know it's been in laptops for about 10 years, right?

Over engineered garbage. Thinkpad does it better

Is it "LAN" or "Ethernet" port? Which name is superior?

I have a macbook pro but without the touchbar is useless if you use F keys...

Manufacturer defects are NOTHING to the amount of data GOOGLE is stealing from it's users. Apple cares about user privacy so shut your fucking mouth. A botnet is in your pocket if you use an android device.

you didn't mention "you're holding it wrong" iphone 4
or iphone 5 mb design flaws.
or iphone 6 random failures because, they didn't put in 0.0001$ glue under the chips
oh, and don't forget the iphone batteries, but of course, samsung did it too, so it's okay.
then there's the battery bloat on macbooks, literally bending the case

>not like you can ungoogle android
oh well, at least apple is kind enough to only steal my money.

>this guy hired me but he's making a profit off of my work!
Did you hear about the business that gave 100% of the profits to the employees? Me either.