Yes. It's called NewPipe.

Newpipe go on their github

hooktube.com
streamable.com

>phoneposter peasant
get out

NewPipe. Get it from F-Droid
f-droid.org/en/packages/org.schabi.newpipe/

Does newpipe still not support youtube's video suggestions from the front page?

This has been said enough but get newpipe. I'll be honest it sure gets rid of botnet but it's quite shit to use.

try youtube vanced
youtubevanced.com

the front page of newpipe shows something called "trening", not sure what relation that has to youtube's suggestions. keep in mind that newpipe don't use a youtube login and if you want to subscribe to something you add the pages RSS feed in newpipe. so it won't be identical to youtube if you login there.

honestly, I don't know what the hell this "trending" is based on. it's clearly not what is actually popular and trending on youtube, more like some combination of garbage they want to push people into watching and your IP.

btw, don't try to download newpipe from google's own market. they don't allow newpipe to be there but they do allow 5 fake apps called newpipe that only show ads. get it from f-droid

Hey user. I will be quite generous today by telling you the truth:

NewPipe is fucking gay and there's a better solution. So don't listen to those retards.

Type Youtube Vanced on google. It should help you achieve exactly what you want.

Attached: enf9RDylIjxVAA--Jt6BV2YztS-vBCEPE4Z0MxHrFNA.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

NewPipe and SkyTube
Don't listen to this retard

Why would you ever want youtube's front page suggestions?

Maybe he's a cuck that loves Carpool Karaoke and makeup tutorials?

Stupid Boomer.

Why would you want such garbage?

Are you retarded?
No,seriously are you retarded.

If people stop watching ads AND buy that’s advertised YouTube will eventually shutdown.

Attached: snapshot_09.43_[2016.07.28_08.09.01].png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

>ads
I don't get this. I only use YouTube in bed for an hour before going to sleep on my tablet, but I very rarely see ads, and if I do (literally 1 or 2), they're 5 seconds long.

You're still a cuck.
If in 2018 you allow ads on your devices because you know how to stop them, you have no place on Jow Forums
Please get your shit together or leave

Yo what the fuck is wrong with you?

Cry more.

NewPipe on FDroid. Not a random virus infested apk either, 100% open source.

>5seconds long
Lmao

Yeah?

> audio
YMusic
> audio + video
NewPipe
> audio + video + comments
YouTube Vanced

You're retarded for willingly putting up with that garbage

It takes 5-10 seconds away from my life every few days.
I'm sure I'll live, fuck off.

>cuck

If it make you feel better I use UBO on the desktop, I just don't see the point of downloading some shitty YouTube version to save 5 seconds.

there is literally nothing wrong with the front page of youtube

(You)

(You)

the magisk module youtube vanced

YouTube vanced. Don't listen to that one freetard who keeps spamming Newpipe and Hooknosetube, YouTube vanced is exactly what you want because it's literally a modified version of the original youtube apk and not a fucking shit app that only allows you to watch videos and that makes it very uncomfortable to make playlists and subscriptions etc and makes it impossible to synchronize these between your PC and your Android device.

My Google Play Music account automatically disables ads on YouTube on all platforms

Let me ask you, where do you find videos to watch? I have a bunch of subscribed channels, and most of videos on the front page are from that, and occasionally I get some suggestions that are good. There are ad -supported suggestions which are clearly marked as such so I just ignore them. If I don't have youtube frontpage to show mersuggestions that are relevant to my interests, then where do I look?

4s

Attached: CE7LKYrg_400x400.jpg (360x360, 29K)

Not anyone you've replied to, but they're probably thinking of the not logged in front page, which is utter shit.

Subscriptions page and related videos. The ones that are ACTUALLY related, and not random new/popular/live recommended videos.

Related videos are shown per video, not globally. I'm not looking for videos related to one particular other video, I want videos related generally to what I watch, combined.

Attached: 13051536_1749278605339116_2998055057892629962_n.jpg (652x453, 26K)

>mfw a decent 3rd party app on BBOS 10 where there are no ads and I can "preload" videos locally to my device for offline viewing
>mfw properly named SuperTube
even better, it's free.

why?? holy shit

explained below holy shit

>thinking of the not logged in front page
Who the everloving fuck signs into YouTube? That's peak botnet.

>That's peak botnet.
Fucking how?

>mfw
>no face

adssettings.google.com/authenticated

>You turned ad personalization off.
Woah, so damming.

>mfw newfags all around me
>mfw i have no face

>I turned off personalized ads now google doesn't collect data on me! Data collection BTFO!
wow, congrats, I guess we don't have anything to worry about now
thanks for saving us

Nice argument.

Nice non-argument.
Not!

he's not arguing, he's pointing out the facts.

just because the ads aren't personalized doesn't mean google isn't collecting everything on you, moron.

I use my Google account solely as a YouTube account.
I could not give less of a shit that they know I watch idol videos for an hour a day, because their suggestions algorithm can then show me videos related to this that I might want to watch. I've found great stuff in this way.
Stop being paranoid retards.

how is it paranoia when it's literally their business model?

See
>collecting everything on you, moron
some videos on YouTube is very clearly not everything about me.

>how is that "botnet"
>explains how
>WTF BUT I LIKE IT
Don't know what you're arguing here.
Some people like sucking dick, that doesn't mean we're weird or paranoid for not liking dick.

See . All they have is a watch history.

Yeah? They can tell a lot about you from that, it's literally their job. They pour billions of dollars into finding out who you are from your data.
Do you really not know how this works?

the absolute state of Jow Forums, logging into YouTube.
It's the end times, lads.

>he doesn't know about browser fingerprinting
>he doesn't know about google tracking and analytics which are present on almost every website
>thinks google only knows video history
epic!

My watch history is literally just fucking idol videos that I watch before going to sleep.
That is literally it. That's all the account is ever used for. On one device that is literally just used for comics and YouTube. On one sandboxed app.
So much useful info on me!

>b-but I just clicked some videos what do they really know about me !
pnas.org/content/110/15/5802

Newpipe also has a pop out player mode so you can run it on screen with other apps

>idol videos

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

redundant with androids multitask mode

don't know if it's been said, but newpipe

I don't have this on my phone.

That is using "Facebook likes", which I would assume would give far, far more information that watch history on one thing.

Its what I like :^)

>idol videos

Attached: you.jpg (466x379, 45K)

Its not native to every manufacturers' shitty "ui enhancements"

Nice ad hominem.

wtf is an idol video?

>That is using "Facebook likes", which I would assume would give far, far more information that watch history on one thing.
It's the same shit, retard.

>watch X idol video for Y amount of seconds
>scroll the page for comment section instead of watching Z video
You'd be completely amazed how much information one could gather about you through basic metadata

use to be called p2p
got killed off by riaa and mpaa

google compromised by paying them ad revenues

youtube.com/watch?v=SnLB8wysMbY

Seriously, I was just thinking this. Also denotes device type, operating system, content interests, viewing habits.

God damn, millenial summerfags are this stupid.
GET OFF THE BOTNET

Literally isn't.
I don't use Facebook, so I'm guessing this is how it works:
>user likes content across site for many years
>likes on different topics (e.g. politics, shows, etc.)
>able to build up a profile on a person based on this vast amount of info
I'm not giving them nearly enough data for them to be able to do this. I don't even interact with the videos as in likes/comments or whatever.

Both very valid points compared to just screaming "muh botnet".
I was under the impression that the first one was for the channel though more than Google, not that it matters much because I normally watch things to the end and as I said above I literally just use its video playback feature.
I'm sure general usability information is being collected though, albeit more anonymous application performance etc.

What's wrong with using the suggestions? If I watch Family Guy or Kitchen Nightmare clips it will suggest newer clips that I've never seen before.

Well ofcourse it is general usability information, don't forget that the way ad companies sell you things you might like is by finding out what you actually like to begin with. And to do that, they need to build an Apriori association algorithm/J48 decision tree/Bayesian algo with which to group you and other people and find out with as little a fail rate as possible what you like
Theres also stuff like
The problem arises when an X/Y/Z corporation/government decides to use these against you, ie if an Anti-KPOP law was passed and everyone watching Idol videos were to be imprisoned.
Even if you stopped watching them, you'd be on a list monitored daily (perhaps by a human perhaps not) and that's not a very good way to live imo
To each their own though

>I don't use Facebook, so I'm guessing this is how it works:
How about trying to read you fucking retarded sack of shit. It's literally a peer reviewed article about how they do this shit.
You fucking pea-brained faggot, WHY would that shit only apply to facebook? The same methods apply.
Youtube has your watch history, youtube being owned by google, knows just about every fucking site you visit.
They know you're posting here, right now.
How can people even be this dense?
I want to call you out for being a troll but I just know I'll get the classic defense of "I'm not pretending, I'm actually retarded! lol jokes on you!".

>Both very valid points compared to just screaming "muh botnet".
Why are you projecting your summerfaggotness?

Don't let newfags anger you, user. Go and reinstall Gentoo to calm down your nerves.

You definitely raise some interesting points, but they are very "what if" scenarios.

Whole lot of assumptions there. I'm using pic related on my desktop with Google analytics and whatnot blocked, and as I said, YouTube is literally on a separate device that I use for an hour a day.
You're going to have to do a better job of elaborating on how they have all this great information on me instead of throwing around shitty insults.

I've been here for years and that isn't an argument.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x400, 101K)

From Bruce Schneier's Data and Goliath
>In 2008, Netflix published 10 million movie rankings by 500,000 anonymized customers, as part of a challenge for people to come up with better recommendation systems than the one the company was using at that time. Researchers were able to de-anonymize people by comparing rankings and time stamps with public rankings and time stamps in the Internet Movie Database.
And
>95% of Americans can be identified by name from just four time/date/location points.
And
>Whether or not anyone actually looks at our data, the very facts that (1) they could, and (2) they guide the algorithms that do, make it surveillance.
But also
>As soon as there’s a horrific crime or a terrorist attack that supposedly could have been prevented if only the FBI or DHS had had access to some data stored by Facebook or encrypted in an iPhone, people will demand to know why the FBI or DHS didn’t have access to that data—why they were prevented from “connecting the dots.” And then the laws will change to give them even more authority.

>I'm not giving them nearly enough data
You're delusional.

I think you are.

>You're going to have to do a better job of elaborating on how they have all this great information on me instead of throwing around shitty insults.
Nah, I'm not going to. The problem isn't with the explanation or the "need" for more elaboration.

As I said, to each their own
I'm not willing to risk a what if

>You're going to have to do a better job of elaborating
No he doesn't, a lot of what alphabet/Google do is well documented and it isn't his job to educate you.
Now fuck off back to /v/ where you belong

>I'm not going to
Well, you've really convinced me.
I would understand your points if I was using Google's services extensively, not blocking anything, leaving everything enabled etc., but as I literally said, right at the start, that simply isn't the case.

Yeah, that's cool.
You're 100% right, they don't know anything about you.

>what is ip address

>/v/ boogeyman
I haven't played a game in years.

Just fuck right off.