*Dubstep Intro*

>Sits in front a "custom" built computer made buy a company
>Macro shots of the tech
>Biased in review
>Throws specs and geekbench scores on screen to seem unbiased
>Shitty jingle playing in the background
>Probably has a "room tour" video
>Probably has a "top 10 phone apps" video

Am I the only one that fucking despises Tech review channels? They all follow the same shitty format.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Autism evans has a dedicated set now though, this picture is old.

The worst is, he's a millionaire. So is that black guy who shills consumerists tech and some cars companies give him.

You jelly that they can be autismo for money?

Tech nigger doesn't bother me as much as others.

It doesn't bother you because blacks cant be nu-males

Ain't nothin' but a thang, whyte boi. You be trippin' shit.

Dis shit sound good. Bass be punchy n shit. I gib it fo chiken wings outa fi.

Attached: old-headphones.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

I love KOAN!

I fucking hate those faggots who wear those glasses, even worse than numale glasses. altho I wear the same kind ones as the faggot in this pic.

I'm extra bothered by Tech Nigger.
He ignores anything that isn't phone related. He's openly biased about brands and won't review a product if they are a direct competitor of a brand he likes. He never talks to his guest or viewers as equals, but he instead talks down to everyone and is super condescending for no reason.
He's also smug as fuck whenever he's complemented by other well known tech-tubers.

Attached: C37A_XSVMAA3vIL.jpg (300x246, 6K)

They are tech advertisers not tech reviewers.

These are good reasons, but I can do you one better.
He willingly lives in New Jersey, a state where the population is so retarded they are not allowed to legally pump their own gasoline.

You have two options

youtube.com/gamersnexus

and

youtube.com/ponchato

Tech Jesus does put his neckbeardy mug in front of the camera, but he actually does decent reviews so I forgive him. Ponchato uploads like once a month. All others are trash.

Attached: 1486430325440.png (5000x2571, 124K)

That's likely a major contributing reason for him driving a Tesla.

I unironically like early 2010s dubstep.

HEY GUYS

What about hardware canucks?

Get out of here demetri you fucking leaf

Seconded. Steve is actually a good presenter in keeping it entertaining *and* informative, unlike almost every other youtuber. Ponchato's a lazy shit though, he needs to upload more

kek

Attached: gorilla.jpg (250x242, 12K)

THIS IS AUTISM!

MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE!!!1!!1!!

The dude from gamernexus always sounds like he's going to off himself right after the video

>Am I the only one that fucking despises Tech review channels? They all follow the same shitty format
Everyone that isn't a Redditor does. These people are not nerds, just consumerists/salesmen. They're just not interesting people, and will never be able to go in depth on the components/products they're shilling. Seriously, they just read print off the fucking box and run some game benchmarks with shitty vaporwave in the background.

Attached: Autism.jpg (699x473, 62K)

post one (one) good hardware c(an)ucks video

their reviews of cases are pretty thorough

i actually cant think of any particular tech youtuber that uses dubstep

Unless you mean to group every single form of electronic sounding music as dubstep, virtually every tech youtuber uses chillhop, lofi hip hop, or straight techno for their videos

how do these people get so many subscribers, it always boggles me but whenever i brought it up irl people look at me as if I'm the weird one.

yeah post one then. i will objectively review it. from what ive seen they go like this
>is this the perfect case
>yes its the case ive been waiting for
>airflows shit
>overkill rbg
>hardware canucks damn good award

ltt and hc are all marketing and ads
gamers nexus is actually critical of stuff and people dont always want to hear that, furthermore steve gets way less sponsers due to being a proper reviewer. plus he doesnt make clickbait shit (he has once or twice but its a joke in context of the video).

Techmoan is pretty good. He's a proper old spanner. I bet he hides in his garden shed while his wife devours black cock.

i miss hardware canucks before their linus style rebranding

probably the biggest shill on youtube

Dis is flossy tube with anada video. Dis phone got dual SIM sluts I mean slots. Nah we calling it dual SIM sluts. Ahahaha sheeeittt my wife left me.

Reminder that during his housefire, Autism choose to save his Macshit over his dog

Tech nigger is fine.

For laptops just buy a used thinkpad.
For desktops just buy a used optiplex.
As phone either use a cheap feature phone or buy a cheap motorola.
How hard is it?

they're literally advertisers

the fuck?