Hi Anons i need ur help

Hi Anons i need ur help..
basically i am an electronic engineer.
Im working in phone-shop instrudy about 4-5 years. I really enjoy my job i got lots of skills i can do soldering/micro soldering, im techincally minded, since i been young i use to fix laptops, computers, softwares even at college they send me to city council to get expirence - look after the servers, backing up database every day, use the VMware program.
Yesterday my boss called me saying "user shop not doing well from few months, we not making enough money to afford your wages.. You can still work in here for couple of weeks but you must look for new jobs. I dont wanna be a cunt for you, thats why im still keeping you in here."
And now what can i do? what kind of jobs i should go? I dont wanna go to another shops.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

bump

ffs please reply, i need help fuck know what i should do. i have no idea

Apply for a phd

>phd
whats that?

Do you have a degree? Is it from a reputable university?

nah, i just finished IT college. but as i said everything i learned by myself. i love technology, fixing devices. Im just 22yo and i think for my age i got big knowlage and expirence and skills as electronic engineer.

they will look what degree i've done or they will look what skills i got? i reckon skills are more important than piece of paper..

Depends. What country are you from?

UK

Brits care about pieces of paper like no tomorrow. your previous job sounds like a technicians job. If you want to be an electrical engineer you need qualifications (a 4 your degree) and accreditations (recognition from a professional organisation). If you don't you can't get a job as an engineer.
Either get a degree or find another technician gig. Try a job search site.

How did you "finish college" but not get a degree?

i said ELECTRONIC not electrical. I think i am electronic engineer becouse as i said before im doing soldering and micro soldering with is not very easy things to do and ppl like me got big skills and knowledge about what they doing did you get what im saying user

bump

>that indian accent in OP's posts

You're not getting a good job anywhere unless you fix your pajeet english.

Call centre?

>instrudy
>expirence
>big knowlage

Whew, we're certainly buying the "engineer" horseshit you're trying to sell us.
At least you're techincally minded, champ.

im not fucking indian shit, boy.
yeah you should go there
oh thank you user.

literally i cant find any job for my skills fuck knows where i should go.
And trust me guys if you'll compare student with degree and shit like that with me and my skills and my technicall mind im gonna win. What he can do? he just readed all the books and shit like that yeah? me? i spend almost whole my life fixing computers/laptops/phones/tablets/softwares etc etc. who is better me or fucking student? is not fair man, life is shit basically. im so nervous right now, im stuck, i dont know what to do fucking hell...

and fuck you too user. it is what it is you get me, you still able to understand what im saying init

You should fix your brain first, the rest will follow.

all working fine, trust me.

You're not an engineer without an engineering degree. You're a technician

okay lets say im an technican yeah
what kind of jobs i can do with my tech skills then?

>no degree
>Hey guys, I'm totally an engineer

Close to nothing else than what you have already proven you can do without a degree.

Yeah, that's why you type like a retard, right?

Attached: 1520950061166.gif (256x196, 69K)

> Electronic Engineer
I have got some news for you. You are a technician not an engineer. You really need to look up what an engineer does. Engineering is not sitting around soldering. It is coming up with unique solutions to unique real world problems not fixing circuit boards. In all engineering programs you would learn about systems and design. You don't have that or even a supplement. Go back to school and get an electrical engineering degree. Seriously, it will do at lot of good for you in the long run.

AHAHAHA

nigger I thought you were from romania or something

how the fuck can't you even english you fucking inbred

you should have bent over to the germans back in the 40s, at least then you'd be proficient in a language.