Untitled

Attached: 16733245.jpg (480x637, 45K)

So what? His father probably earns a lot of money and loves his son and supports his hobbies. Why do you have to be so salty that your daddy was a poor fuck?

love how this gets reposted to trigger people but it's actually kinda wholesome to see a father making his son happy

What a lucky little pajeet.

Isn't the triggering part that he's playing minecraft while 2 1080s are being displayed?

Why would anyone be triggered anyone is using their own computer to do whatever the fuck they want?
I have a dual xeon machine and I shitpost on Jow Forums with it.
If the kid wants to play minecraft 8k crysis edition let him.

>nooooooo, don't complain about what I don't want you to complain, it's heresy to criticize what one perceives as a waste of money
>le salty, le poorfag, le salty, le xd, le pls le help me REDDIT, r/the_donald call him a commie, salty reeeeeeeeeeeee

This is literally who you are you big faggot.

I like how you already quoted all these places you frequent as a strawman to not be called out for being a little bitch crying about some random kid playing videogames with the hardware his dad bought him as a gift.
You must be a single mother child.

You're the whiny faggot who's got a problem with criticism.
The only place I frequent is ur mom's cunt with my dick.

>wahh my daddy didn't buy me the geeteeecks thousandeighty to play animu princess simulator on steam.
>He also told me to get a job and move out because I'm almost 30
>I'm going to bitch about this 9 year old kid on Jow Forums because of it and call anons whinny bitches instead

Nice projection, faggot.

LMAO just get a job nigga, it's that easy to get your gpu.
:^)

It would be a lot cooler if he was using them for some general computing and running simulations.

holy fuck op stop being such a faggot

>Dad; "son, I'm wondering if you can use these 1080s in a mining rig?"
>Son; "sure, first let me install minecraft"

stop samefagging

>poster count goes from 9 to 10
>"samefagging"
How many MH/s are you getting on minecraft?

His father is irresponsible for supporting such a hobby. He could teach his kid cycling, woodwork, soldering, etc...
Instead he choses to buy him digital packs of smokes.

This. If I ever were crazy enough to have kids, I'd keep them away from video games. I'd rather have a Chad child than a gamer manchild.

Are you speaking from your own experience, NEET incel-kun?
It's a literal little kid, in 5 years he may even get a gf while you're still browsing Jow Forums and having meltdowns about this picture when it's reposted again.

Why does this image irritate me so much? is it because he is young or because he has a punch-able face?

> his
Thats a girl.

no hes not blind fuck

but he has boipussy. might as well be girl

Fuck off summer/v/
No one gives a fuck about you being too poor to buy a GPU

I see the transitioning hormones are working. he's almost a boy .... almost.

GET REKT GREENS

Attached: 10000c-knife.jpg (640x379, 91K)

MUMMY THAT KID HAS BETTER BATTLESTATION THAN ME I THOUGHT MY GOOD BOI POINTS WERE ENOUGH YOU'RE A WHORE AND THAT KEK OF YOUR BOYFRIEND TOO WAHHHH

What shitty parents. Back in my day when i wanted something, my parents taught me the value of good character by throwing shoes at me and feeding me ice cubes abd cigarettes

not at all.

I'm only bothered by the fact that he's using SLI 1080's for... Minecraft.

Other than that, lucky ass kid. Everyone around me uses 2000$ shitty laptops, and when I buy a 90$ monitor, they're like, "Why are you wasting money? You already have a monitor!"

>He could teach his kid cycling, woodwork, soldering, etc...

Is that what your father taught you? When that kid grows up I am willing to bet the investment in that battle station will yield greater benefits in his preparation for the modern world than your fantasy of the childhood you never had.

When your son watches linus tech tips and buys 2 1080 ti's a pride month rgb case and a onions front panel decal

>hobbies

Wrong. He's irresponsible for spoiling that kid so much.

I've seen this stuff time and time again. Sure you can get the kid a computer but give him something more basic like a GTX 1050 and let him run with that for some years. Kids need to learn to appreciate what they have and teach them disappointment so they also learn that they can't have everything. When a kid is this spoiled they will always be this spoiled. Today for example I heard the 2 kids of a rich dad were given a €20.000 car, one of them got his own apartment near his school for his study with a new kitchen since the old one wasn't that great all while he lived at home almost all the time and he hasn't even used the kitchen once and none of them ever thanked their dad for all that stuff. Oh and I almost forgot about their months long holidays abroad that daddy pays for without a single word of thanks again. Those kids also are barely managing/failing their low tier educations and none of them would be able to take over their dads business without ruining it. Really spoiled children are the worst. Learn those fuckers to accept disappointment, discipline and to appreciate what they have.

However letting a kid play some games isn't really a problem. Just make sure to encourage them to do other things too and learn them the discipline to know how much time they can play those games without it being problematic.

I have friends who date girls that are given brand new Range Rovers for their birthdays and have their rent and tuition paid for.
The parents are doing what's best: providing their children with an environment that has every negative eliminated (having to work part time and not being able to do things due to a lack of money, for example) so that they are able to focus on what matters (school).

And then what? Do you think they will ever be functional adults?

When those kids become adults and need to stand on their own feet they will expect everything to always go the way they want. Will they even be able to put in the same work other people do to get their paycheck? No they fucking won't! They'll expect the world to give them everything they need for just the small amount of effort they feel like putting into it since that's what they were used to when daddy payed everything for them. When you learn to accept disappointment you actually learn what you're responsibilities are to make the most of you're life.

However I'm not saying parents shouldn't pay anything for their kids. It's the opposite for things they need to improve their lives. Paying for their tuition is important to help you're kids go through school. You should help them out with their basic needs. But for any luxury beyond that you need to learn them to work for that themselves. That way they'll actually learn how much they need to work for that luxury while also learning them how much they can get while also maintaining a private lice outside of working.

Just stop ruining kids. The spoiled once are the once that aren't prepared to actually do some fucking work, some are the once that join the LGBTQQIP2SAA or feminism groups and expect everyone to give them what they want and others might just become basement dweller NEETs that will just move to the basement and do nothing. You don't have to expect that behaviour of kids that got a decent upbringing and learned what they need to do to actually make a living and what they can and can't get.

seething poorfag

Some people have money kid, not most people, but some people.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't incredibly jealous.

how the fuck did the thread end up being about this when OP posted literally ONE PERIOD
fucking kek

>digital packs of smokes
Delet.

lol almost 3 years later and it still makes you mad

i had a 390x at the time and was very happy with it

>they will expect everything to always go the way they want

that's an assumption. Privileged kids can learn responsibility without depriving them of things in childhood.

2 years.
The GTX 1080 is only 2 years now as of recently.

>implying gaming is the only hobby this babby boy has

its from mid 2016, then there was last year, now mid this year.
Its almost 3 years old mate especially by the time turing comes out

It's currently mid-2018. That's two years.

Do you challenge that 2018.5 - 2016.5 = 2 ?

Cycling is the hobby of so ys.

My own son if ever hab keds, minus minecraft, plus higher refresh rate main monitor (swear it's better on eyes)

BY THE TIME TURING COMES OUT ON SHELVES IT WILL BE 2.5-3 YEARS OLD REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: cefh7tu3qoq01.png (800x800, 572K)

fpbp
/thread

>rerrre someone is playing games instead of mining buttcoins
please, It's his piece of hardware, not yours

>be little kid me
>parents buy new 'gaming' computer
>no gpu, overall not good
>happiest kid ever because it ran runescape
idk anons, I learned to appreciate things a lot more later in life due to humble beginnings

Attached: 1528747996805.jpg (233x216, 8K)

guys, calm down.

his dad is probably fucking him in the ass each night and keeps buying him expensive stuff trying to make up for it.

this is a sad photo :/

What a Jow Forums unit

14 words user, nothing wrong with the photo

Pathetic projections. You dumb ass apologists really weren't taught any better, were you?

Holy shit nigga you're still butthurt at that brazilian kid who's dad bought him two GPUs??
After all these years?
Jesus flying blueberry fucking christ, stop being a bitter poorfag.

Attached: 1525221456866.gif (530x300, 1.86M)