Should I swallow the applepill? Jow Forums shits on apple but it seems like most creators/artists/professionals...

Should I swallow the applepill? Jow Forums shits on apple but it seems like most creators/artists/professionals, even Kim Jong fuckin Un use mac and/or iPhone.

Attached: main-qimg-860de91de45ce99d779fd736de44b58c-c.jpg (602x401, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fd7lfcnlb9c?t=17m17s
youtu.be/TdkeMpN8hOI?t=9m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Jong Un obviously runs Red Star OS on his Apple Macintosh devices.

If you want to improve your real life buy apple

if you want to make computers your life buy autistic Jow Forums shit

Depends on your needs. I can't actually recommend anything in the picture as a necessity except for the iPad, and that's only if you're a digital artist in the market for a touchscreen tablet (it's cheaper than a regular one that you have to plug into your computer anyways)

How did apple successfully create such a cult of fetishization around their brand? I don't think any brand has that kind of reputation right now. Is it just brilliant marketing?

What’s a computer?

a magic box that plays muh vidya

>creators/artists/professionals
Every single one of them has abandoned macshit, even Apple themselves.

Attached: 1517596509384.jpg (644x1049, 215K)

Attached: 1522899582863.jpg (1920x1080, 750K)

apple products are just for the economic status they represent

>economic status

Attached: 1511359015786.jpg (800x4330, 1.52M)

exactly, its a filter in the industry

I know it's a troll image, but it is comical that you include a millionaire in the apple pictures when your argument is that they're poor

not for PC's but possibly for phone. Android tries to improve every year but the interface is just shitty still. popup selection menus for browsers, the way it handles videos, the only thing Google has over iOS is the keyboard and gboard is available for iPhone so yeah.

APPLETODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1515335528879.jpg (954x608, 150K)

If you want a high quality laptop and can get one at a good price I would recommend an older MBP. Check that it doesn't have soldered memory and don't bother if it's a new 2thin4ports model. 2012 and 2013 was a good year and you can get models that sold for $2,000 in 2012 for like $500 today. Great linux machines and fantastic windows machines if that's your thing, apple has a package that includes the drivers for every single piece of hardware. But do yourself a favor and throw MacOS right into the trash.
An iphone is a good choice if you don't care about rice and don't want to worry about technical shit. Sometimes you want things to JustWerk™ especially when busy and on-the-go.

Yes. I did and it's sweet as fuck.

This. Overall, you can't do better

ye I got an iMac, the 5k retina display from 2017. So far still comfy, zero regrets. Can even dual-boot with Windows and play muh gaymes just fine if I turn the resolution down to 1920x1080

>1 job posting from 3 years ago for a specific project

microjeet shill ammo levels: critical

Attached: microsoft shill.png (1904x1104, 1.07M)

If you do, consider suicide.

Attached: IMG_20180617_214033_853.jpg (320x320, 44K)

If you're into tinkering, try hackintosh on your current device first. Check, how you like the macOS, the workflow of the OS, learn muh keyboard shortcuts (it's way more efficient when you'll learn them). I did it like 6 years ago, never looked back. Actually, I still have the same computer, I've upgraded the CPU to 3770K only. It's really great piece of software for me, since I'm mostly into graphic design/photography. Everything just works even with my hardware. Don't bother with pulling the trigger without actually checking if Apple ecosystem fits your needs

>even Kim Jong fuckin Un use mac and/or iPhone
WOW, a ruthless dictator and a possible psychopath uses some piece of technology - must be a good enough and the only reason for everyone else, right? At least you've changed the "argument" in your little pasta for these threads.

It definitely is. They have also made contact to the same brain areas responsible for devotion to religion.
youtu.be/fd7lfcnlb9c?t=17m17s
And this was before Apple was as big as it is now.

Wrong video in the series, sorry:
youtu.be/TdkeMpN8hOI?t=9m46s

Another day, another reported shill.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

video was a pretty good watch

yes, only if you can afford it though.

Jow Forums is full of poorfags and poos, the best devs I know all have macbooks

Attached: linusair.jpg (900x750, 88K)

>the applepill
semen

Get this fucking Jew out of my face

I unironically love the apple ecosystem.

Nothing I own has crashed in years and icloud works a dream.

Only children, and manchildren soibois use apple toys OP, are you a child or manchild soiboi?

Attached: 1513675294105.jpg (857x856, 179K)