HOW THE FUCJ DO YOU GET FOOBAR2000 TO LOOK GOOD

HOW THE FUCJ DO YOU GET FOOBAR2000 TO LOOK GOOD
ALL OF THE THEMES ON DEVIANTART ARE EITHER BROKEN OR 2009 GLOSSY LOOKING TRASH
I DON'T WANT TO SPEND HOURS UPON HOURS TWEAKING EVERY MINUTE SETTING WHY CAN'T I JUST EASILY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE DOPAMINE OR GROOVE MUSIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: r74Zsq3.png (1920x1040, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hora-hora.deviantart.com/art/slim-foo-302340930
reddit.com/r/foobar2000/comments/8m55k1/my_foobar2000_setup_the_way_i_love_it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

foobar looks better than those by default
clear strong distinctions between sections, text that matches the windows shell, love me some gray borders. not the awful “clean” look of new programs where you can’t tell which way what now.

>Coheed and Cambria

Attached: hmm.png (1868x1140, 603K)

Install musicbee

MUSIC BEE LOOKS LIKE SHIT

I just keep it simple. Assign Facets to a hotkey for album browser.

Attached: 2018-06-17 22_04_29-Purity Ring - [Another Eternity #06] Begin Again [foobar2000 v1.3.12].png (964x480, 271K)

how exactly would I go about setting it up like this?
or could you post the file?

It's not that hard user.

Attached: 23321313.png (1920x1040, 424K)

I highlighted everything wrong with this for you.

Attached: poop.png (1920x1040, 424K)

view>layout>create scratchbox then put in left/right splitter and put album art on one side and playlist view on the other side. Then remove the things you don't use from the toolbar and edit the colors to your liking.

>t. material design fag

For me, it's musicbee

Attached: file.png (1365x739, 159K)

I had never heard anything from Coheed and Cambria until today because of these posts. I had always heard people talk about them but I never bothered because of the fact I didn't like the people who were doing the talking, I have this thing where I associate products with people who consume them and if I do not wish to be them I will not consume that product. As an example I am okay with Slipknot but I refuse to listen to them because I do not want to be associated with the people I see wearing Slipknot t-shirts. I can assume other people feel this way as well judging by these posts. Anyway I saw these two posts and thought perhaps I am wrong about this band, never having heard them properly, I think I will give them a chance. Boy was I proven right today. What utter trash that was and by extension the people that listen to it are trash themselves. You are the people driving the lifted Nissan truck to the vape shop covered in "No Fear" stickers sporting a Monster flat bill (shorts with long socks are optional). Get off of my internet.

>open foobar2000
>delete everything but playlist
wow. hard.

1) Stop using a shit color scheme
2) Stop listening to shit music
3) Keep it as simple as possible

Also look up ColumnsUI.

S P E R G L O R D

Attached: 1520176111448.gif (320x180, 1.93M)

Just use aimp

Attached: weowowow.jpg (842x760, 532K)

i like the default foobar2000 interface. thats why i was able to convert to audacious simply because it is essentially a better foobar2000 (because sorting works better, foobar only lets you sort by 2 tags while audacious will let me do releaseyear/tracknumber/album/artist). i would recommend you try quod libet though i think it looks fancy

Kekd

How to you change or remove the default windows UI with foobar, basically all the shit highlighted here Seems like there are some reskins that do that but I can't find any way to do that from within foobar itself without downloading external skins.

Have to not use Columns UI

I see though I'd still need to create my own theme file or export one but foobar's internal editing tools (while better than every other media player) are still pretty lack luster. You can only really change the position of certain elements like the playlist view, visualizer, album art display, etc. and then change fonts and text colors, along with how information is displayed. You can't fundamentally change the appearance of things like the seek bar or the playback controls nor can you customize or hide things like the file menu and top banner with the close, restore, minimize buttons, at least not without doing a lot of extra work.

Yeah, there are different interface styles for foobar.
The default, and then you an get something like

hora-hora.deviantart.com/art/slim-foo-302340930

i left my columnsUI in a broken state a long time ago, so i just get by with esplaylist

Attached: foobar2000_2018-06-18_16-21-04.png (783x618, 68K)

Customizing it however you want. I'm a brainlet so I just went with a slight edit to a default layout and playlists and it just werks for me.

Attached: foobar2k.png (1037x723, 260K)

Just use default foobar with a few visual tools added desu. Theming it is a waste of time.

Attached: foobar.png (1103x1007, 302K)

Is there a way to make the playlist semi-transparent so that you can place the spectrum analyzer in the background beneath it (or make the spectrum analyzer semi-transparent and place it on top of the playlist). Kinda similar to how it is on the lock screen of my phone.

I can't seem to get columns UI to place two different elements in the same space.

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-025233.png (1080x1920, 1.2M)

I just mpv because its easier.

Attached: 1467860157372.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

You need to move away from the Default UI to get it to look like whatever you want.

I like JavaScript about as much as swimming in raw sewage, so I stick to Panel Stack Splitter and it's much simpler scripting. I'd really only use JS to blur a few things and maybe auto adjust the color though, it's simply not worth the extra effort.

Attached: desk.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

>I have this thing where I associate products with people who consume them
>I am okay with Slipknot but I refuse to listen to them because I do not want to be associated with the people I see wearing Slipknot t-shirts.
So you only care about your public image? Wow. You're so cool.

As for the rest of your ramblings, you've made it quite clear you are an aspie.

Attached: bite.png (1442x901, 183K)

>no library management

replace your thinkpad battery

I just use the file manager and folders, it works for me.

I just switched to musicbee after using foobar for like 8 years, pretty nice

this, holy shit. let it be a list of music and minimize it. anyone who spends time looking at their riced out music player has nothing going on

Just use MusicBee.

Coheed and Cambria, my brother!

replace your French country/state

Attached: 1486886804_a84c3d97719f6eb2a8bd31e47182edf9.png (200x200, 48K)

Upload your settings online pls.

Oh fug that's awesome. Please post it

Start with the color scheme and the most basic functionality. Add the complicated stuff if and when you actually need them, user.

This setup works for me. I'm not autistic enough to edit the metadata for every pirated piece of music so I use the folder structure view rather than album||artist hierarchies. The lyrics plugin searches for the lyrics automatically but it is only good for the normie songs.

Attached: fubah.png (987x722, 163K)

some fucking retard actually typed all this up and expected people to read it holy shit

>I'm not autistic enough to edit the metadata for every pirated piece of music so I use the folder structure view rather than album||artist hierarchies
Absolutely disgusting

Simplaylist is the answer.

Attached: foobar.png (1206x1046, 876K)

music booku

you know OP you can make it look like this?

Attached: winamp.png (1024x742, 106K)

disgosting

I do pretty much this. I just change bottom to the equalizer and use the basic white theme.

reddit.com/r/foobar2000/comments/8m55k1/my_foobar2000_setup_the_way_i_love_it/

Mine!

Attached: 3f1v11Y[1].jpg (1806x1080, 593K)

>tfw you don't really like music
>doesn't care about albums or bands
>uses simple lightwave program with lots of handy hotkeys, shortcuts and sound manipulation gimmicks for his autistic repetitive noises with little variance for each day

I'm happy and don't want more.

Attached: 4565723452346345.jpg (271x285, 23K)

Attached: MacOSXlolipuking.png (500x700, 264K)

wow that really kicks the lama's ass