What kind of mousepad does Jow Forums use?

what kind of mousepad does Jow Forums use?

Attached: Fzaqua-Extended-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-Rubber-Base-With-Anti-Fray-Cloth-Speed-Soft-Gamer-Mouse-Pad-315Lx11 (500x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=673252
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uhhhh, I think I just nicked this one from work desu, it's just a square black mousepad.

some generic $3 add-on item from amazon

It's hard to keep clean, the fucking cat hair gets into the fabric.

Attached: best butt.jpg (720x1280, 69K)

mousepads are for brainlets

I need this

My entire bed. I don't even have a desktop now.

I don't use a mousepad because I have a trackball.

Attached: desk_6_17.jpg (3000x1688, 976K)

trackbois roll out

Attached: trackbois.jpg (1256x820, 220K)

bought one of those roccat aluminium ones from a literal jew in israel.
Price was surprisingly good his only problem was shipping to to me, took almost 2 months and me arguing with him on ebay.

I'm using this one, it's ugly as sin but when I bought it large mousepads like this weren't very popular so this was the only one the chinks had and I wasn't dropping 25€ on a fucking mousepad.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x497, 35K)

None. Wooden Desks work fine.

I only like mousepad for gel cushion wrist rest

just on one computer

If you link I'll give you gold

I'am looking for a mousepad like the Razer Sphex (as thin as it gets) but in a size like those large mousepads. Does anyone know something like this?

Well, let's see, it's black, slightly rectangular rather than a perfect square, overall not much of an improvement over the bare wood it's covering, and the edge where my wrist lays on it is starting to curl up and is matted with what I imagine is dead skin cells...

Pretty sure I had that exact same wallscroll
...when I was 16.

>when I was 16.
I am sorry to hear that your taste has gotten worse with your age.

Are the palm rests on these actually ergonomic?

it just werks

Attached: steelseries qck.png (1050x600, 643K)

I actually re-watched it up through SuperS not long ago, but being 32 now and all, is not something I'd wish to advertise on my wall.

Old pic but I made my mouse pad out of some cut frosted glass. Spray painted the underside and stuck some rubber feet on it.

I wanted an ice mat or simikar but finding one was a gigantic pain and it only cost $17 to make it.

Attached: IMG_20171019_104439.jpg (4160x3120, 2.58M)

I am a looser, so I don't really have anyone come inside my house, much less inside my room, so I am not super worried about it. Turning 28 in a few months, so maybe things will change in 4 years. Who knows.

dat keyboard tho

Just raggin' on ya m8, s'all gud

That's not the QcK+

Oh yeah, it is great.
>beige
>nav cluster and number pad are on the left
>mechanical
>XT keyboard adapted to PS/2
>$10 on craigslist
I like it a lot.

Attached: 17-1911__34364.1513024131.1280.1280.jpg?c=2.jpg (1280x853, 634K)

Attached: 1327414191915.jpg (650x435, 124K)

top taste

>using a mouse for anything
ISHYGDDT

Pretty

>using a cleaning mat as a mousepad
enjoy getting solvent, oil, and nasty shit all over the bottom of your mouse

also the 1911 is stupid fucking simple, what do you need a diagram of it on hand for

Well, it's silicon, it feels nice in my opinion. But I never had a "real" ergonomic one, so I can't strike a comparison. But I can tell you, since it's not a licensed product, it reeked of chemicals. Luckily you can simply wash it.

for how long have you had it? my mousepads last 2 years at best i think. if i had one like that, i think i'd just keep it sealed for fear of ruining it

Around a year, maybe a bit more. I wash mine from time to time but it definitely doesn't look as speckless as before.

>enjoy getting solvent, oil, and nasty shit all over the bottom of your mouse
The top is covered with grease and cum so it's balances itself out.

>what do you need a diagram of it on hand for
So I don't make mistakes you dingus.

>gayming mouse
>tiny mousepad

hurr durr muh dpi, typical that you would be a cat person too

i dont have a mousepad, and i dont know if my desk is dirty or my mouse sensor is failing

This

do older keyboards have the problem where it only registers a few keys pressed at once?

any fellow oldfags own any of these?
I had all 3
funcpad
dkt pad
I can't remember the name of the other one but it was hard plastic. One the first mousepads I ever bought strictly for gaming.

Attached: mspaint_2018-06-17_19-33-45.jpg (1727x1102, 227K)

What kb is that? Loving that numpad on the left side

some small razer one I bought at least 10 years ago back when I was still playing vidya
looks like absolute trash by now (I didn't take proper care of it at all) but works just fine

It is PS/2, and has n-key rollover. Not that I care because I rarely use more than two or three keys at a time max for shortcuts.
It is marked as a "Sejin Electronics SKM-1040." I am not sure where you would find one, I got this on craigslist.

Do you fuck it too?

Thanks for the nostalgia.

btw I figured out the name it was ratpadz
arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=673252
I think I remember reading this exactly thread in 2003 back when I visited hardocp/arstechnica/slashdot everyday. I clearly remember people talking about 3M teflon tape at least.

Attached: 1507719198701.jpg (408x600, 159K)

I don't use a mousepad becasue I don't use a mouse

Hello brother.

I actually use both

Attached: IMG_20180617_212219.jpg (480x640, 25K)