VIVO NEX

Been seeing adverts of this chinkphone all over WC stadiums. It looks beautiful, but apparently it isn't being sold in the US and Europe.

androidcentral.com/how-pop-selfie-camera-works-vivo-nex

Are we now reaching a point where chinkphones will actually become premium phones and not just a cheap alternative? I never even heard of VIVO before yet their design is better than aplel.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-17 Vivo NEX is official with super-thin bezels, pop-up front camera and top-end sp (1562x1152, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Vivo-NEX-In-Display-Fingerprint-Ultra-FullView-Display-8GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Snapdragon-845-Smartphone-p-1310697.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol that massive chin though
it's shit

>WC
>All advertisements are literally who chinese companies and phones you can't even buy outside of China

>chin

why even fucking bother trying if you're going to fuck up this bad?
this "muh screen to bezel ratio" baiting is fucking dumb.

it looks too chinese
dat appstore looks exactly like the galaxy apps application

>i theme
>i manager

this is precisely what happened with japanese electronics in the early 80's

americans are just a little slow at noticing this stuff

This. I wonder if all those companies signed contracts with FIFA before even knowing if China would be qualified. So far McDonalds and Coca Cola were the only adverts I saw of products available outside Russia and China.

Move the chin up, why should it be on the bottom? I can tell you why it shouldn't, it makes the top edge of screen harder to reach.

Chink phones have been 95% of a good phone with 30% of the cost for a long time now. If anything they are better (ie: xiaomi updates).

Everyone that's close to me is using chinkphones. Entire family is on xiaomi, friends have shit like OPO and Huawei.

The highest quality phones I've ever held are Xiaomi, and they're also one of the cheapest. Jow Forums will bitch and call it garbage chink shit, similar to how Jow Forums was when I was telling everyone to mine Bitcoin when it was at $0.40 and you could mine 10 coins a day easily.

You faggots can keep buying $800 pixels with 60% screen to bezel ratio all you want.

This.
My redmi note 4 is nicer than my dads galaxy a5 that was twice as expensive

bullshit, Xiaomi still hasn't fixed the low volume when connecting speakers to the audio jack problem and still skipping notifications one Line and other shit.

Even if you turn of update notifications in the mi store it still nags you to update the xiaomi crapwares.
The Mi Max 2 is still stuck on 7.1.1.

Worst offender is the Mi Music even when disabled still wants to take over bluetooth controls from other music apps with headsets that have dedicated music player controls.

updates never

Why the fuck are you using a chinese rom then complaining about it? Mi store isn't in the fucking global rom nor are most of those xiaomi apps?

It doesn't matter if the max 2 is stuck on 7.1.1, you can fix this yourself. UI updates for xiaomi provide the newer features and security patches anyways.

If you update a Mi3 to MIUI10 on lollipop, it still has Android P style volume controls and UI, and latest security patch. You can be butthurt about it still being on lollipop, but the phone is still being updated 5 years later by xiaomi which is better than everyone else.

Attached: 1528990123522.gif (329x302, 17K)

>still hasn't fixed the volume when connecting speakers to the audio jack problem.
That's not really a common thing for people using it especially with Bluetooth speakers being common now.

does it support treble?

Like all chink-tronics it'll have the government mandated backdoors in it, enjoy.

The kernel wasn't released until fairly recently and all the pajeet script kiddie roms are full of shitty bugs like can't change earpeice volume during calls.
Fucking horrible animations and branding.

I am using the Global 9.5.5.0 and those mi apps are absolutely still there, even if you disable them all it still pops up notifications via the System apps updater in the settings menu.

Nokia N800 had a retractable camera over 10 years ago

Attached: video-blogging-on-the-n800-with-flash-should-exist.jpg (624x291, 46K)

Attached: nokia-n800(3).jpg (434x434, 27K)

Attached: internet call.jpg (500x375, 153K)

this

Attached: snapshot_18.42_[2016.12.23_03.25.32].png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Thread ended right here.

You can pre-order it banggood.com/Vivo-NEX-In-Display-Fingerprint-Ultra-FullView-Display-8GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Snapdragon-845-Smartphone-p-1310697.html

Just like all phones made anywhere, then?

Then use another rom, mi-globe.net is a customizable miui build based off the xiaomi.eu builds, which are based on officials

I've never once seen a system app update request nor have I ever seen the mi store on my phones ever, but i guess I've always used these modifications.

And?

>massive
anal pained ifag spotted.

Same as with every mobile device on this planet.
Difference is Chinese don't care about me, they care about other Chinese.

>has moving camera
>thicc boi
>not filled with virus bloatware
Is this /ourphone/ lads? This might be my new daily driver

N800 isn't even a phone though, it's just a media device, no cell modem

> 4mm
> massive

Is this what was rumoured to be the Apex?

>not waterproof
Why the fuck not? It's basically the only thing stopping it from being perfect.

I don't remember ever dropping a phone in water. Don't know how much of a price increase waterproofing would result in, but it's probably not a premium most people are willing to pay for.

It literally has no water resistance so you can't use it in rain. I agree that being rated for like 30 minutes subjected 1 meter deep isn't particularly useful, but some basic water resistance should really be standard, even if it's only for peace of mind. You know how many people kill their keyboards with spills? Phones get carried everywhere you go a lot more than keyboards and cost several times more than an average good keyboard, several dozen times more than a cheap one.

>Im too dumb to change the icons

hello nsa

Attached: PRISMproviderdates[1].jpg (703x526, 72K)

lol faggot

which anime?

Bezels is why I bought phones.

Attached: 1529337671886.jpg (923x713, 62K)

Xiaomi won't let you unlock bootloaders any more. So you're stuck with chinese backdoors.

>Xiaomi won't let you unlock bootloaders any more. So you're stuck with chinese backdoors.
Source? Definitely not for Mediatek CPUs, which you shouldn't be buying either.

thanks doc