Are these shits backdoored?

Attached: IMG_9203.png (574x391, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.vikings.net/libre-friendly-hardware/vikings-d16-workstation
raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/README.md
raptorcs.com/content/base/products.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it have a Broadcom chip?

Hmm. Binary blob bootloader on a proprietary chip with custom hardware and a custom, closed source OS/driver for the GPU/main processor. Nope. Probably not backdoored or vulnerable.

So the only way to be safe is to install gentoo on a chinkpad running libreboot or still fucked because >intel cpu

Unless you run ARM

You've got to buy an Acorn Archimedes from 1989 and do everything using custom written BBC BASIC programs with inline ARM assembler in order to be truly secure

Is there a freeware compatible program that will allow me to use a mouse an keyboard across like 10 of these ? I've used input Director for Windows in the past. Looking for something similar. Or a way for all ten which will all be displaying video to be able to spread a video across them all. (No piwall) that's crappy on these.

or just buy THIS BIG MOTHERFUCKER store.vikings.net/libre-friendly-hardware/vikings-d16-workstation

>store.vikings.net/libre-friendly-hardware/vikings-d16-workstation

>opteron 6278
>Introduction date June 4, 2012
>450 for one, 850 for two

Lolwhat, they were 989 at lunch more than five years ago.

Well, all these Free Software companies do this. Look up Purism, look up Technoetical, I wonder If anyone has actually bought that workstation with everything as high as possible, and if so, what Is he doing on it.

>$11,465.47 fapstation (mostly CP)

you're not safe unless you're using an open architecture as well with an audited and documented opcode list. any chip can have undocumented instructions which have unintended consequences and there are 0 ways of telling precisely what they do. the rise of open hardware and ISAs like RISC-V will help that but it is still easily possible to design vulnerable CPUs on RISC-V.

Ultrasparc t2 has been open source for like 10 years or more, and it was a beast of cpu. 8 cores 8 threads for each core and four dual-channel FBDIMM memory controllers on chip .

Isn't Spectre and Meltdown effecting ARM too?

imagine being this paranoid

Spectre effects the more powerful ARM cores that use speculate execution. Coretex A9 / A15 / A57

Doesn't affect the older ARM version RPi's use.

>custom hardware
The hardware used pretty well documented:
raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/README.md

>closed source OS
I don't think anybody actually uses Win10 IOT.

ABSOLUTELY

Broadcom has ME equivalent. ThreadX.

Broadcom / Cavium are ENABLED.

New ARM Chromebooks are now ENABLED.

Wrong, NSA. Anything older than Core Duo on the Intel side is clean, AMD was good until 2011, and Talos is kewl.

Stop it with your defeatism, and stop being a nigger.

>FBI admits in private correspondence that it wishes all Republicans were killed or framed with crimes
How about no.

>Anything older than Core Duo on the Intel side is clean
kek wrong kiddo, look at Meltdown/Spectre

any tech made in usa has backdoor
software n hardware both

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-17-16-47-24.png (1440x2417, 838K)

Get this!
raptorcs.com/content/base/products.html

Attached: Logo-OpenPOWER.jpg (360x360, 8K)

Mitigated in software, also different from a VNC / shell waiting to be accessed.

Right, but it hints that there's definitely potential for more of such exploits. There are currently 7 more related exploits currently under embargo

This is a big problem but not nearly as big an issue as actual Israeli backdoors such as are present on all post-Core Intel machines.

Intel is so desperate that they not only hire shills to attack the Internet, but they hire actual Jews like the CTS labs guys to lie to the financial press. Intel is finished, nobody will ever use them in a trusted capacity ever again.

>CTS labs
fucking kek that shit was pure gold

Attached: eich.gif (500x500, 318K)

I want a portable kali linux machine.
So, I find a seller that sell raspberry pi 3 B+ plus other things for $58.
Is the price reasonable ?

Content of package :
Raspberry Pi 3 B+
Adaptor 5V 2A
MicroSD 16 GB
Heatsink
Case
HDMI Cable

most secure way is to tunnel all of your traffic through another device and read every packet that goes through.

I loved how the JIDF was here shilling, “Oy vey goyim, it’s not unusual for a tech company to film their videos in front of a blue screen and then add in a nice office with compositing!”

That was one incident among many which has thoroughly convinced me that Jewish IQ is vastly overinflated.

lmao 5v for a raspberry pi 3b plus