I just bought this. What should I do with it?

I just bought this. What should I do with it?

Attached: https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_529756_80761fa7-13eb-4591-99fa-8 (950x534, 52K)

Shove it up your ass

Lol, totally expected this response.

fpbp

Attached: Bale_oooh.jpg (320x272, 11K)

trips of truth

What's that? Could probably make a good prostate massager.

What is it anyway?

try and figure out why when i select settings in Jow Forums's native extension in a thread it doesn't carry over to other threads i open or make.

Smoke it.

I got a pencil case for it.

Attached: pencil case.jpg (500x323, 41K)

Apple pen $99
Apple leather pen case $29

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also this.

Wish they gave the pencil a charging case like airpods have.

Attached: flexible ruler.jpg (500x340, 29K)

aw man that one doesn't even have the holes for a 3 ring binder.

is that from asda?

I just got mine from amazon but they you can get them everywhere.

>holes for a 3 ring binder
I just use my ipad by itself as a complete replacement for paper but this sounds like a good idea if you have a binder with notes or something.

That's a strange looking dildo my friend.

not gonna lie, I was gonna say that

If Apple had any sense they'd make the MacBook Pro's screen compatible with the pencil. That'd actually be really useful for the millions of photographers, artists, designers, etc. who are macfags and need more power than you can get out of an iPad.

On that note, why the fuck don't MacBook Pros have touchscreens yet? I remember when I was a macfag and they redesigned the OSX launcher to be touch-friendly, and I switched back to PC 5 years ago so that must have been 7 or 8 years back, and yet they've never actually done anything with it.

touchscreens are the most useless shit except for a very specific usegroup 90% of which would be better off getting a USB drawing tablet anyway

apple is good at making dumbass feature decisions but avoiding overpriced touchscreens like the plague is one of their smartest moves

So much cringe in one post

amazing fpbp

Attached: elgrand.jpg (480x680, 43K)

damn and I thought I was going to be the funny guy by saying stick it up your butt

I told you to kill yourself shrekfucker

This and checked.

A fucking pen for 100$ the fuck is wrong with you.

You can get a pack of 20 pens for a fucking dollar

Nah, better enable compatibility throught their giant-as-fuck trackpad

Slip it down your butt.

You're still a lame namefag

insert it in your urethra and try to pee see what happens

building in apple pencil support into the trackpad is an option... if Apple copies Asus’s trackpad with builtin monitor, they could make a cintiq killer

>Apple pen

What does ti do?

Can you write with it?

stick it in pooper

Put it in your ass, and then rotate it

do work. like writing notes. sketching a project or whatever sutis your needs.