Jankiest/most autistic thing you've ever done with technology

Hello, Jow Forums today I reached my maximum autism level. Here is the story.

>Went to go look in my basement this morning for compressed air to clean my desktop
>found my old pair of hyperx clouds
>put them on
>band hurt my head
>I decided to superglue foam to it like any reasonable person.

Any more autists like me Jow Forums?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (3024x4032, 1.26M)

>band hurt my head
You should probably be living in a hospital clean room where there's nothing you could bump your head into, if your head is that sensitive.

user why did you remove the plastic bezel from your laptop?

Attached: 3ab8b545148ada2512303f0c71989878 (1).jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

ive had this laptop for about ten years and when i was about 9 i removed it, went to take a piss, then when i came back I sat on it and it broke it. Ive already said im autistic once. I hope i dont have to repeat myself.

>got a 24" 2006 iMac for free, dead GPU of course
>dat glorious 1920x1200 IPS panel doe
>was using a shitty 18.5" 1080p TV at the time
>decide to buy a chink HDMI/DVI/VGA to LVDS controller board
>completely gut the computer, and reuse the PSU, inverter, and display panel
>made myself a pretty fukn sweet monitor with almost 100% sRGB coverage (pic related, excuse the lack of a screenshot) for €30

Attached: 5ffb0974-3626-466b-a715-6c00b3d68907.jpg (720x540, 61K)

have you considered buying a new laptop in the last 8 years?

No actually, I upgraded the ram and the hdd to an ssd. The computer runs completly fine with minor stuttering every 30 minutes-ish. To be honest its a very well built machine.

Could we get a picture of the whole monitor? Would love to see it.

Here it is connected to a G5 hackintosh I made (dismantled now because I don't use x86 anymore, assburgers is one hell of a drug).
There's nothing special about it, it looks stock apart from an HDMI cable poking out the vent on the back. And a PCB with the monitor controls hanging off the bottom. I think I have some very crappy pics of the insides laying around somewhere.

Attached: IMG_20171004_160704.jpg (2560x1920, 2.09M)

Looks fantastic.

Why didn't you just regulate them to fit your head better?

the metal was a little bent inside the band of the headset and was hitting my head.

Turns out I don't have pics of the guts. Have a picture of my heavily upgraded Gigabit Ethernet Powermac G4. It has a 933MHz CPU pulled out of a Quicksilver (which means I had to run 12V up to the module and remove an IDE connector) running at 960MHz. The system bus is also overclocked from 100MHz to 120MHz.

Attached: IMG_20180529_200606.jpg (2560x1920, 970K)

what's with the beige and transparent keyboard? I've never seen one with color like that.

>old car has cassette player with a full desk equalizer
>all metal and looks nice
>make mix tapes instead of replacing it with some modern plastic chink shit
>unironically like the way they sound and the fact that I can pick up exactly where I left off.

i bought some fancy fans to replace the ones which came with my case, to reduce the noise. they made a weird, loud noise however, and among other things i tied to stop it, i took some pliers and cut off all the metal grills in the front and back of my case. it didn't help so i returned the fans

Attached: 5521_28_cooler_master_n200_chassis_review.jpg (620x465, 44K)

It was white and transparent at some point. Looks very good but feels like trash. Very durable, though.

Attached: snap26.jpg (1000x369, 67K)

When my Creative HQ1400 headband broke, I fixed it with a piece of bent aluminum spoon and lots of tape.
When it broke the next time, I repeated the process. In the end I have used up something like five spoons and forks and probably one whole tape, and the thing looked decidedly post-apocalyptic.
I wish I kept it, or at least a pic of it.

I remember those from school. I was indifferent to OS X but I absolutely loathed those keyboards, and was astonished when Apple managed to make an even worse one.

Attached: file.png (1199x342, 893K)

I once bought Razer Kraken Pro's with the idea that they would have good audio quality

HDMI to DVI adapter to old PC Monitor, to run old CFW PS3 I pulled out of the closet to rip Motorstorm to a dump folder, I updated all the had apps and CFW first, then FTP in and copy the game to PC. Run in RPCS3, black screen. Reported to github.

Didn't actually play the game. Don't want to replay it in 720p.

I built a PC inside a chocolates tin and then I played games on it like GTA IV.
>no standoffs whatsoever
>drilled holes in it for airflow and IO
>glued an external HD on the top and ran a cable to the motherboard
It worked for the time being and now I use it to test things.

Attached: hardcore pc case.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

I just checked and it was specifically a whitman's sampler tin.

Had an old big ass wood speaker. Put computer components in there, ran stupidly hot. Looked kinda cool though I thought.

>completly fine
>stuttering every 30 mins
>already has upgraded RAM and SSD