IDA Pro

Over $1k for a 64-bit compatible version of IDA. No hobbyist version worth mention. No thanks. Anyone know which Deep Seas market has an IDA 7.0 license available? I'm looking for something without any added features beyond those in the base package, such as automatically sent progress reports or remote password recovery. Thanks in advance.

Attached: IDA.png (175x175, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/radareorg/cutter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just pirate it like everyone else you stupid fuck.
Seriously, did you why did you even have to ask this? I hugely doubt you could even use this software anyway if you have to ask questions like this. Mouth breather. Sad.

If you cant afford $1000 for this, you arent in any position to use it

I cracked the full version of IDA with the freeware version (for fun, I have a genuine license). If you think the free version is useless, then you have no fucking clue how to use it.

>just pirate it
>Deep Seas market
whoosh
You really think I'd come here if I had any intention of paying for overpriced software? Ha. I'm looking to upgrade from a pirated 6.1 you fucking neophyte. Let me put in in a way you'll understand - every 7.0 I've seen so far is either malware or packed with malware. I've spent five hours looking and came here in the hopes that one of you would have a clean torrent to share. If you're not gonna be helpful, at least troll better. 3/10 for making me respond.

github.com/radareorg/cutter

It's almost like someone with a hobby want to use quality software.
The free version doesn't come with support for 64-bit binaries. Sure, I could crack it if I cared to waste my time doing so, but why bother if someone else has already done it.

>The free version doesn't come with support for 64-bit binaries.
You can't even browse a webpage and you want to reverse engineer something?

Attached: ONLY_64_BIT.png (486x322, 47K)

Nice. If only I used lunux. Looking for windows compatible software. Actually, I'm not even sure why I asked for help here.

Why not use gnu linux?

Yes, you have to go back to hackforums

Because I am messing with windows software and don't want to deal with Wine causing other issues.

I said I'm looking for something without malware, not a repack of a repack with more rats than the mayflower.
has no python scripting, no debugging and poor plugin support

Just use radare2

if you cant afford $1000, maybe this hobby isnt for you kiddo.

That would be fantastic if it supports the IDA plugins I've built over the years. I suppose if I can't find a good torrent here I can give it another look.

I don't see why not having very much disposable income means I shouldn't be able to have reverse engineering as my hobby. Thank you anyway, though, mr. gatekeeper.

>my hobby are cars
>why cant I have a ferrari? waaah
just work with the tools that are available at your price range

Ah. That's right, I forgot. Aspiring artists aren't allowed to ask for Photoshop cracks, they're told to use GIMP because they can't afford to buy a pro license. Thanks for the tortured metaphor though.

>I could crack it if I wasted my time
>built many custom IDA plugins
take it to or just use r2 and cutter

Obvious troll. $1000 isn't that much desu and if you really wanted a crack you'd find one

Attached: IMG_20180618_074835.jpg (1045x1228, 154K)

Not OP, but actually its more like $5000 with the decompilers.

True, then thats overpriced for most. Stillcracks took me 1 search to find