Tell me Jow Forums have you ever had a dream that you will never forget?

tell me Jow Forums have you ever had a dream that you will never forget?
i had a dream that i woke up from. I saw the night sky. There were two Earth-like planets, a big bright cresent moon, the stars were bright and numerous, and in the center there was a super massive planet with a huge cathedral on it. It was so beautiful that i realized in my dream that it couldnt be real. i hope to never forget it

Attached: 4201.jpg (1280x800, 117K)

i remember every dream i have ever had since i was a toddler

give one

no

It's probably some furshit anyways

Attached: (1037).jpg (359x347, 22K)

why

I had a dream as a kid multiple times, that all of my family got me a car and Wouldent let me go to their house again. Eventually id start driving and either wake up or crash the car.

i rarely dream of furries

I guess you don't have to dream when you're living it

Attached: (1004).jpg (509x540, 119K)

i keep getting dreams where i get killed my a wound on my right hip
probably shouldnt have admitted that

because while i remember them it is hard to put into words. it is more of a visceral thing where i feel a lot of different places and events at once than a coherent storyline.

the last dream i had was centered around a large military railway system, with about 6-8 tracks lined up. there would be massive tank like vehicles that came every now and again in different directions. i was with a group of people and we were trying to board the right one at the right time to avoid another party and keep someone safe. the only way to do this while maintaining a guaranteed blindspot was to dig through one of the tunnel walls and shimmy on the side of the tank thing.
the sky was very yellow orange and the light permeated everywhere like that. the railway complex was in front of an ocean.
say | is a tunnel entrance, then i was in the open courtyard area between tunnels
|___|
and the ocean was in the distance beyond that

if you aren't following i can't do much to explain it further. i remember a lot of purple, red, green and blue dots. they may have been the hair of people i was with or helmets of some kind cause they were floating at head level.
?
admitted what

interesting. however if you remember many complex dreams surely one of them must be somewhat simple to share like mine was. despite how alien the sky was, the dream was simply viewing the night sky

One time I had a dream where stocking from panty and stalking had to pee really bad and there was a hype beat in the background and her moans matched the beat of the song. I woke up and I cummed the bed lol

Attached: (1038).jpg (509x547, 53K)

dont you have like a deeper dream or something to share?

I can only remember nightmares. One that stuck out was one where I was in a car with some friends and we were trying to drive away from some big statue, figure, not exactly sure what it was. Whenever the figure was disappearing behind the horizon, it would immediately appear in front of the car instead.
I just remember how scary it was to see it appear again when I finally thought it was gone.

Attached: 4657688965.png (580x700, 246K)

ive had similar nightmares like that. some sort of machine kept persuing me constantly. it was like SCP 173 but it was a machine. when i woke up i didnt think it was that scary but still. something that doesnt give up is a frightning thought

That's the only one I remember. I remember the sound tracks to all my dreams though. They are legit fire.

there was a man i was in a hospital with a long time ago. he admitted himself like i did whereas most people were required to be there. i told him i hoped he found the help he was seeking.
a year after i left i had a dream that i was standing alongside an empty road or highway, with endless patches of grass on both sides. he walked up to me and we spoke for a while. at the end i asked if they helped him. he laughed and said no, then boarded a bus and left. it was a one way street.

again an interesting dream. do you believe it holds signifigance to your life

there are times when a dream is just a dream and times when you know it's something else
i don't believe he is with us anymore

i dont know how to describe my dream. i feel it was probably wish fufiliment (to see a beautiful sky) but it was so perfect of what i desired. i almost felt that on that planet with the cathedral thats where God resided.