>chinkshit
fuck off, Xi
you are not getting any yuans for shilling today

>t. notchlet

Yo.

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 10K)

What do I win?

Attached: x.png (690x984, 306K)

It's going to have another giant chin like always.

Will this thing support US bands? Will I be able to get Gapps on it?

It wont have band 28 so no reason for me to care.

ill take a big chin over a stupid notch anyday

Where do you see the large chin?

Also is this just a rebrand of the Vivo NEX since OPPO also owns Vivo? The phones look identical in everything but the popup camera which isnt confirmed for the Find X

The images are fake. Just the the ones Xiaomeme and Lenovo had.

No, of course not

based oppo
r11 best phone ive had cept for the horrid ui

Wtf is this

I thought the lenovo was going to be notchless, chinless. Never ever trust the fucking Chinese, lying and cheating is their national pasttime.

>2 days until I can post images of some chink phone with bigger top and bottom bezels than an S9 and "OHNONONONO" and get 400 replies

That'd be backstabbing Oppo though

"Lenovo's 'all-screen' Z5 phone has a notch after all" Lmao
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/6/5/17428580/lenovo-z5-phone-announced-notch

I will never buy something running chinese software. Ever.

My privacy is worth more than some stupid, absolutely worthless gimmick. Boo fucking hoo, you hate 0.1 inches of bezel on your phone.

Attached: chink.jpg (921x2542, 392K)

Lmao, do you have something to hide?

disgusting! this is a crime against humanity.

i think first pterodactyl used that joke and even then it was stale.

Literally anyone in a white-collar job has something to hide, the Chinese are the worst industrial thieves.

Even these days with their massive technology development base, they still steal every scrap of information they can from US companies.

Apple iPhone doesn't have this problem.

This. Buy Apple and just call it a day. Unlike Android, it has its reputation to still maintain

>Wanking it to some hentai
>front facing camera pops up

Attached: 1514609394342.png (524x479, 365K)

You know what this means
Vivo -> Oppo -> Oneplus

The Oneplus 6t will have this same tech, but with a better processor, more ram, and American bands. I'll wait for that.

Attached: 1528922417379.jpg (800x1122, 212K)

that would be terrifying but at least you know when to stop

Don't forget:
>45days battery life
>4TB internal storage

Ironically, many Chinese devices are developer friendly (especially the ones with Snapdragon SoCs). You absolutely do not have to run MIUI.

This is a good idea.
>Talk about something illegal. Front camera suddenly pops up.
>Such is life in USA

>4TB internal storage
That rumor was mostly made due to mistranslation, as it was an announcement for an HDD.

Does the title not support Chinese characters or something

Attached: xxd.png (299x299, 120K)

I'm waiting for someone to have the balls to sell one without front cameras in exchange for bezel-less.
I'd buy it instantly.

>moving parts

I'd rather have a phone without front camera.

>not running windows
>not running a chink ROM
do I have to worry about anything?

>duct tape it down
Problem solved.

that's the whole point user, you now have the option not to use it

>oppoo

They can still steal your data tho.

Firstly, all custom roms are based on some propietary code, part of which may be malicious. The only rom that I know of which is completely open is Replicant, but that only runs on old hardware, the newest device it runs on is the Galaxy S3 afaik.

Secondly, even if you were to run a completely open rom, the modem firmware, which is not replaced when installing a custom rom, is still propietary, and they can steal sensitive data through that.

So, I'm keeping my opinion. I will not buy anything made by any company caught stealing user data. My privacy is worth more than some stupid gimmick.

>whoops, just accidentally put the file which makes things read 4TB in the phone folder, when it should have gone in the HDD folder
That's how promo images are made, right?

PS: By buying their hardware, you're only funding their spying habits, thus enabling them to adopt even more extreme tactics.

>it's only ok when it's the NSA spying on me

All parts of the operating system you've described are present on every smartphone period. The only possible 100% uncompromised alternative is the not yet released Librem 5, which doesn't seem to have very powerful hardware to begin with. While all of it still being subject to change until its commercial release hopefully in early 2019. I don't understand the alternative you're proposing. Manufacturing our own hardware?

Nice strawman, however I never said not to trust any smartphone maker, ever. There are plenty of companies which have a good track record of respecting user data.

All I'm saying is not to trust companies which have been caught trying to spy on it's users before.

>duct tape it down
>internal mechanism won't stop pushing and breaks

What will the Chinese do with my data anyway? Just mine it to market products at me. Not ideal but way better than what western countries do! Collecting data to incriminate me if I post or watch anything the thought police doesn't want me to.

Can you honestly say being spied on by China is worse than being spied on by the Five Eyes or EU?

Attached: Ax0RVtk[1].png (859x537, 43K)

>Nice strawman, however I never said not to trust any smartphone maker, ever. There are plenty of companies which have a good track record of respecting user data.
I just proposed an alternative, as in recommending custom ROMs until Librem 5 is hopefully released. I didn't argue for manufacturing your own hardware, I was being facetious. But who do you trust? Why would this take you over seven hours to write?

All of this is no different than Russia vs. US talking point hogwash. Alternatives exist - don't knowingly buy phones with locked bootloaders.

>Alternatives exist
No alternative if you're using android. There are alternatives if you use a free pajeet OS though.

>free pajeet OS
Ah, the buzzwords again. Either way, those operating systems are also Android (AOSP).

european here, fuck the Eu

it is very much no front camera at all

Attached: vivo-apex-concept-phone-13.jpg?itok=ORgrxiBl.jpg (1600x1200, 200K)

more likely to happen in china

Attached: 1528881667845.jpg (385x438, 28K)

t.ugly

>he thinks android is an oem

Attached: 1515873088512.png (499x500, 360K)

>t. NSA

You are a crime against humanity, you walking shit.

The fuckin media is full of "notch". Isnt there anything important???

The fucking lenovo Z5 shit all over again

Attached: 743.png (256x384, 167K)

Good thread I r8 8/9

Chinphone.

But no notch tho

C H I N
H
I
N

NZ looks so done with all this shit.

More like, a CHINkphone, eh user?

>actually needing a frontal camera
what are you some instagram whores or something? name one ONE actual use of camera on the front of your phone that is not associated with taking pictures of ones ugly face

Fuck off Xin I'm not buying your malware ridden phone

Get a Sailfish OS phone when they start rolling out then. The Russians bought the OS specifically to mod it for privacy.

not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin

9_._%? 9_._% what?

Attached: 1529090809832.jpg (489x267, 30K)

im gonna lmao if this advert turns out to be a 9/11 joke

does apple hold the patent for the foldable display driver or something?

Ding ding ding!

9x.x%, retardo.

Good thing Apple got the ball rolling on these all-screen designs going edge-to-edge.

I wonder where else Apple will move the market?

VR glasses, probably.

>VR glasses
Won't that be AR?

Face unlock.

Fingerprint unlock sometimes doesn't work and someone can easily see your PIN / Pattern unlock.

it makes nice sound when it goes up and down
youtu.be/CF_JgzODRGI?t=686

but the current situation is:
>phone starts silently recording you and you have no idea

You don't have to enjoy any Chinese spyware, as many Xiaomi devices are developer friendly (especially the ones with Snapdragon SoCs). Forget the fact he's not even implying selling anything.

>Soi (Subject of interest) opens up explicit material of questionable integrity
>Hit record on my wiretap
>His front camera pops up and alerts him to that fact

Attached: Sad NSA.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

So given that Oneplus uses Oppo's devixes, this will be the 6T?

Hmmm...

>hardware accelerated graphics
>hardware accelerated facial recognition
>hardware accelerated toast notifications

>look at the camera
>blow it a kiss
>continue fapping

>implying I want to stop
I WANT THEM TO WATCH

It's been 2 days

Attached: Marisa_and_Alice.png (1440x1050, 373K)

the chin is smaller than the s9’s chin

Linus Shill Tips unboxed this phone, no chin.

Well with this arrangement you can just grab that part with a pair of pliers and rip it the fuck out.

wait, if you’d rather a phone without ff camera, then isnt this the perfect phone for you?

you can just never use the front camera, it’s tucked away in its moving parts sleeve, and it’ll never be used without your knowledge

Oppo owns OnePlus.
BBK Electronics owns Vivo and Oppo.

>moving parts
You mean like every single button on your phone?
>I'd rather have a phone without front camera.
Fortunately, majority are not shut-ins.

Imagine being this paranoid about someone seeing your shit. Stop being a fucking paedophile and you'll be fine.

t. xin

t. paedophile

Taiwan numba wan

Rip chinkanon, you made him get v&

you win. nice trips.