If this board is meant to be a merger of /b/ and Jow Forums, then why is it called Jow Forums and not /bint/?

If this board is meant to be a merger of /b/ and Jow Forums, then why is it called Jow Forums and not /bint/?

Attached: IMG_9125.jpg (759x448, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psymed.info/sociopath-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not Jow Forums

the a is for animal

Attached: 1517475522735.jpg (930x1111, 608K)

because its was made for the banter

Attached: bant.png (585x334, 74K)

it's for banter as in dialogue you autistic comi
you take things too literally and don't see the 'fun' in the name, dumbass

was joke

Attached: IMG_9117.jpg (422x333, 79K)

I don't care if you say you're sorry, I already know you're a sorry sack of shit. Also, you don't get to say if it was a joke; I get to and I say it wasn't. You better kill all the people in your family to keep them from falling into my hands. I'm not joking. I will send you all to hell with a smile on my face and never think of you again except to make sure you're still suffering.

Attached: TRINITY___JihadiGod2.png (480x578, 198K)

bant stand bukakke assjob netorare tomboy, dummie

Attached: 1538429315071.png (637x717, 412K)

Attached: _20180705_230156.jpg (1080x949, 102K)

psymed.info/sociopath-test

Die you fucking furfag

Attached: Borche15.jpg (728x546, 73K)

Please dont do this to me let me at least apologize

you seem really upset, take the test, i already know the results

extremely cringe and remarkably bluepilled

Im not angry or anything like that im heartbroken

[sarcasm]obviously so. i can tell by your posts[/sarcasm]

so upset, and came right to me too. oh wait, no you didn't

you lie and act as you think others will like. i have proof in your posts, you brushed that off. you don't even care how much you hurt me. you are the definition of an attention whore and i believe you are a sociopath as well.

you moved right on, and if weren't here you wouldn't even be acting phased by this. acting is the key word here

I could say the same about you...you are posting while heartbroken. I just hope you want to talk about it at some point. Im not mad at you and id never be

I posted it

Attached: 1538249369356.jpg (599x501, 41K)

brushing off what i said again. fuck you.
you look so heartbroken and you happened to come to the thread of the person you were flirting with yesterday, you care so deeply obviously. I thought you were loyal, but you only want attention from anyone willing to give it. You even lied about doing drugs saying you are only reading about them, when you said otherwise in past threads. so which is it?

You didnt let me explain myself you just got rid off me. If you want to talk about it at some point while in cold ill be very happy. This is not the place

Right. wouldn't want anyone knowing the truth about you. want to keep up the lie, i wonder if anything you said to me was true, or to anyone else for that matter.

You did explain yourself, you said I was wrong for feeling hurt and brushed off the comment about the others as a misunderstanding even after I posted proof to the contrary.

If you want to talk about it you know where i am. I had a lot to say but you didnt let me. You arent wrong for feeling like that

funny, you said the opposite in private... i know you will be here on bant flirting with randos and comis, other than that i have no way of contacting you.

I am glad i said all of this in public t. b. h. , others need to know what they are getting into.

my dick is eight inches

Glad I got all of that off my chest, maybe I can sleep now.

You hurt me bad. I actually felt pain after all of this, and I still wish you weren't an attention Whore and a liar.

You would be perfect if not for that...

Good morning
You missed the pic

Attached: 1538318516917.gif (500x265, 1.98M)

based incels

Sorry for trashing your thread. Even though you are a communist if what you said yesterday about being loyal is true I respect you for that.

Sorry about the harsh words too, I am hurting right now. I want you to know everything I said is true, check the archives if you want proof.

Apologies.

You know where to talk to me if you want to fix this. Im not mad at you and i hope you can talk about it in private

i don't have a number or anything, and i don't really trust you at this point at all.

Take that sociopathy test, I am sure you will ace it.

You can add me on dcord whenever you want

good morning spainkun and also goodbye I'm late for class

Attached: 1515443917406.jpg (378x460, 59K)

INCEL GANG RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE UP

Why should I? I don't trust you. I can't without the right information anyhow. I don't have your name or number, I don't want it.

You will keep on hurting me by flirting with others, and the fact that you were lying to others makes me question if what you told me was the truth.

You obviously got over me in an instant, look at this post, and it's your lovers thread too. What a coincidence.

Same unless the bus actually gets here on time (pretty hard for spain)

you can stop posting and save face anytime btw, otherwise this will go on forever. I wanted to be done awhile ago now.

I didnt lie i dont do drugs, ive tried them and i read about them. This is my last post about this and i have things to do. Once you think you are capable of talking about it in private add me Suebi#6328

*and are talking about doing them again
*and you won't even touch the other subjects I brought up, you wouldn't even do that in pivate

I am not adding you. I said I didn't want to. The others will keep you company tho, Whore.

I will talk about whatever you want, but not here.

you wouldn't even bring up the fact that you were lying in private, same here. way the fuck do i want to talk to you? I thought you Loved me, real deal, like you have no clue how bad you hurt me suebi.

I can't trust you.

summoning Normie

Why do you treat this as if it was a sexual relationship thats something ive never understood, you are bi and you didnt realize yet

I am as I am, and I know I loved you at one point in time regardless of your biology. I don't really consider myself on having a set sexuality, tho in real life I am only attracted to girls I do not care what you are. O r didn't, past tense. I know what you are now.

Nice try using something potentially embarrassing, but I am confident enough to say I loved you man or not.

Dude im not trying to hurt you omfg i just want to fix this

Ok this thread is hella fake

Attached: (1020).jpg (520x530, 150K)

fix what? this is nothing to you, certainly not anything like love. you have no feelings anyways, you said as much in your last post.

>Why do you treat this as if it was a sexual relationship thats something ive never understood, you are bi and you didnt realize yet

you stab at me with malice, but i really did care at one point in time.

if you weren't a liar and promiscuous i would still Love you...

The Real Real Real Question is are you bi? because this link would say yes. Oh but wait, you were only acting... right? there is truth in even a joke, especially one repeated so routinely.

Read through.

What are you? I think you are in denial of yourself, and I know enough psychology to say you have sociopathic tendencies. My mom is one, I know from experience.

>malice
What the fuck are you talking about? Why would i want to hurt you you didnt do anything to me
>sociopathic tendencies
You are literally insulting me

Look im.not.home and i cant read all this now. Lets talk about this in private later please

Oh one more thing, now that I have said this I will stay out of your threads. So no reason to "fix" this since I will leave you alone henceforth outside of this particular thread.

Read
we do synchronize. I will give you that.. we had so much in common too in the way of interests... too bad I believe all of that to be a lie now.

This is really tiring, do what you want, if you want to fix it you know where to find me

No. I don't trust you enough for that. It's like you didn't even read my posts... i said so about four times now...

Im not home i cant read it all rn

suicide sounds nice. i want to sleep. if you never here from me again that's where i'll probably be

OH CMON