Sup Jow Forums

Sup Jow Forums
I am looking for an advice here. I just got meme'd into choosing a meme major (energy engineering, smart grids blah blah) now I feel I will never be successful in this shit (I will receive the degree anyway) So I was thinking about learining coding ( I know the basics in C, Python, Java POO ) but I think it's not enough to apply for an IT job. Can anyone please tell me what are the most needed skills to be a good developper? And how long will it take me?

Attached: smallimage1.jpg (300x375, 100K)

BLUE BROAD CALL THE CUPS

NB4B&LMAO

Attached: Carollia_perspicillata.jpg (640x426, 86K)

my boss asks for the name of this chick

my god, those are huge! those are huge boobs!

My boss saw me typing up a response to your post and told me to stop typing because it was now beneath my paygrade to help - he just freakin promoted me, thanks!

Hitomi Tanaka

nice

OP ??...

i got fired....

"Bobs!"

Attached: bats-chauve-souris.jpg (1000x711, 133K)

My boss is letting me off the hook for this one because this semen demon is too good

no it's OPPAI!

Why the fuck is this board turning more and more into /b/ and where the fuck are the mods?

Attached: 1529316028526.png (138x240, 42K)

>Why the fuck is this board turning more straight
Because Apple went out of fashion.

Get a github and write some hobby projects. Apply to grad jobs with a link to that github in your resume. Be a decent human when you interview.

Honestly, CS grads can barely code a fair portion of the time. If you come across as legitimately interested and a decent user to work with you'll be good.

Mods are fucking faggots

Attached: thisdidit.jpg (227x301, 14K)

>I know the basics in [enter language here]
This is literally like saying "I know how to ask for a baguette in French" and calling yourself a Frenchman. Stop being a lazy nigger and study.

fuck off zoophile

my boss want to hire you now

>energy engineering
Why not get a comfy job at a power plant?

That's more your thing Applefag.

Attached: 2018-06-18_124156.png (640x684, 336K)