The EU will end Jow Forums and memes in general on June 20

The EU will end Jow Forums and memes in general on June 20.

Press F.

Attached: 1529321518933.jpg (1200x826, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/deeplinks/2018/06/internet-luminaries-ring-alarm-eu-copyright-filtering-proposal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source

saveyourinternet.eu

I'll open the goddamn champagne if they kill Jow Forums.

eff.org/deeplinks/2018/06/internet-luminaries-ring-alarm-eu-copyright-filtering-proposal

You do realize Article 13 won't be a thing? Majority already said how they will vote.
This isn't US where people aren't listened to and companies thrive with blackmail.

Upload filters will filter out copyrighted content. Memes are remixes, that upload filters may understand as copyrighted material and block them. Imagine a Jow Forums with only pictures people have taken themselves. And what if there's a TV in the background of the photo, or a movie poster? Will upload filters get triggered?

>*(if) in the EU only, (if).

Except for Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Hungary, and one or two others, the people in the EU like getting neutered, cucked, invaded, and propagandized. I guess they locked up the one guy with actual testes: Tommy Robinson.

The EU deserves everything they get.
I feel no sorrow. The EU will be under Islamic rule in a few short decades.

Attached: 1969-dodge-charger-1.jpg (1862x1048, 288K)

>he thinks this woun't affect the us

Yeah this shit won't happen

Bad shit.

I passed it to someone in the dutch government

Let's do all we can to prevent it. Thanks for letting me know.

This shit is retarded and impossible to do.
You can't prevent people from spreading shit on the web

Well. Looks like he tweeted it and is going to put it in his next meeting.

Just block Europeans, more than one problem solved this way.

>actually thinks thts lawsuit will pass

Attached: haha.gif (352x198, 1.6M)

you can reduce it, though. i think that's what they're trying to achieve.

Tommy Robinson is a mossad asset.
He did what they needed him to do, now they will make sure he doesn't leave prison alive.

>no more europoors
sounds like a good thing to me

I thought burgers learned from gdpr.

>imagine a Jow Forums free of eurofags

Attached: feelsgood.png (659x609, 66K)

>learned from gdpr
Learned what? How to hand your domestic internet over to Silicon Valley oligarchs on a silver platter? Because that's pretty much what you accomplished in one fell swoop in the name of (((think of the children | terrorism | privacy)))

>The EU will end Jow Forums and memes in general on June 20
BASED

>EU will end Jow Forums and memes in general on June 20.
Good riddance
S

oh my god. it's.. it's glorious

>le angry mutt face

I'm with trips

Dem trips don't lie

ferme la crétin on est plus que tu ne le crois ici et on passe notre temps à remonter un peu le niveau des hambugers dans ton genre

Jow Forums will finally not have so many shitters on it, thanks EU for doing what hiroshimoot wouldn't!

BASED EU, if they actually manage to destroy "internet culture" it will be the greatest success of the century.

>t. drapeau blanc

can't handle the WC banter so they're outright banning it

subtle

nope, vise un peu plus haut

tfw my counrty will never leave the eu since we're the fucking capital of it

Attached: 1513351415371.png (439x456, 311K)

Un peu plus haut jusqu'où?

Attached: 1509179202498.png (729x500, 24K)

Sérieusement. Ferme ta gueule.

That's awesome, I feared I would be here forever, but the EU now saves me from wasting my life here.

ne t'en fais pas, papa UE s'occupera de me faire taire dans quelques jours

Attached: 1512203765158.jpg (480x489, 12K)

I'm American though, how can the EU affect me?

Nukes, hopefully.

>Papa
And puff

If Jow Forums is kill I don't see how my life couldn't improve

>actually thinks that lawsuit cannot pass
I have seen politicians say and promise A and at the same day vote for B. I will believe it when it will not pass.
Yep especially when it's some ethically borderline shit they happen to tell you "Don't worry, we won't fuck you over" then they fuck you over. And then there is nothing you can do about it.

from this

Attached: 1528661802571.gif (300x456, 567K)

to this

Attached: 1527891487400.jpg (235x177, 8K)

stupid question - does it affect sites on Tor? like onion chan etc?

I don't understand how any government can create internet regulations? Websites are just computers serving content to any computer willing to connect. What does the government have to do with this?

they want to force bebsites to prove any content posted to them is Under copyright law, meaning that you wouldn't be able to post anything that isn't yours without explicit agreement from the copyright holder.
they could technically extend this to independent news sites and literally running them to the ground, making the MSM the only websites able to report news

Websites*
run them*

r9k on steroids

>I don't understand how any government can create internet regulations?
Because they have the ability to enforce it, at least sometimes.

>Websites are just computers serving content to any computer willing to connect.
Yes, and?
I mean, you can be an anarchist if you want but regulations for the internet seem as natural as regulations for anything else.
The same reason book publishers are regulated and aren't allowed to publish contents they have no right too.

>By requiring Internet platforms to perform automatic filtering all of the content that their users upload, Article 13 takes an unprecedented step towards the transformation of the Internet, from an open platform for sharing and innovation, into a tool for the automated surveillance and control of its users.
>automatic filtering of all uploaded content may become a mandatory requirement for all user content platforms that serve European users. Although this will pose little impediment to the largest platforms such as YouTube, which already uses its Content ID system to filter content, the law will create an expensive barrier to entry for smaller platforms and startups, which may choose to establish or move their operations overseas in order to avoid the European law.
>For those platforms that do establish upload filtering, users will find that their contributions—including video, audio, text, and even source code—will be monitored and potentially blocked if the automated system detects what it believes to be a copyright infringement. Inevitably, mistakes will happen. There is no way for an automated system to reliably determine when the use of a copyright work falls within a copyright limitation or exception under European law, such as quotation or parody.
>Moreover, because these exceptions are not consistent across Europe, and because there is no broad fair use right as in the United States, many harmless uses of copyright works in memes, mashups, and remixes probably are technically infringing even if no reasonable copyright owner would object. If an automated system monitors and filters out these technical infringements, then the permissible scope of freedom of expression in Europe will be radically curtailed, even without the need for any substantive changes in copyright law.

Attached: herreer.jpg (300x168, 7K)

youd have no one posting in your dead threads then

Attached: 1529231510595.jpg (250x246, 7K)

burgers truly are retarded

meh, we'll just draw our own memes. hand drawn of course. it'll be a new meme age, to top of the post irony age.

I don't mind ethnic eurofags, its their middle-east immigrants clogging up their Internet cafes- shitposting constantly about the country across the Atlantic that bombed their neighbors back at home.

nobody likes them, and they are not immigrants they are clandestines btw

Attached: 1526536735905.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Loquere linguam Latinam, drauce et cunilinge

Attached: 1512984227325.jpg (1024x752, 153K)