Unironically the best browser right now

Unironically the best browser right now.

Attached: 214124214.jpg (760x430, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/6/13/17446660/mozilla-firefox-pocket-recommendations-ceo-nate-weiner-interview-converge-podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY
lifehacker.com/why-is-windows-10s-system-process-using-so-much-ram-1725076206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is Chrome

Garbage

A browser owned by an ad company who makes it impossible to opt-out of data collection and has less features than firefox.

A RAM hungry botnet

Still faster than firefag will ever be

The least worst you mean, among the popular choices.

A proprietary botnet cuckware.

By what appreciable metric? There's no discernible difference, and even then how does that excuse the privacy nightmare that Chrome is?

Firefox has such shit in-browser dev tools tho compared to Chrome can you somehow fix this

Firefox is literally as bad as Chrome when it comes to privacy, stop being delusional.

>how does that excuse the privacy nightmare that Chrome is?
Forks of Chromium exist and function just as well. Chrome isn't the only browser alternative to Firefox.

If it is I can't tell a difference. So to me firefox has the definite edge over chrome. And even if it was noticeable I would still choose more functionality and privacy over .01 ms of speed.

Attached: photo_2018-06-15_05-50-38.jpg (1193x725, 131K)

This is not going to be a particularly accurate test for a number of reasons.

theverge.com/2018/6/13/17446660/mozilla-firefox-pocket-recommendations-ceo-nate-weiner-interview-converge-podcast

Privacy is dead in this day and age, so might as well pick the fastest browser. Syncs up with Gmail too which is a plus.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5sYXB0b3BtYWcuY29tL2ltYWdlcy93cC9wdXJjaC1hcGkvaW5jb250ZW50LzIwMTQvMDMvYXZlcmFnZV9zaXRl (674x350, 45K)

That would be Firefox 56 OP, the browser for Power Users.
As far as your shit, it is the low end of the security focused browsers for casual users.

>you need to recompile chromium and rip out all telemetry shit
>you need to go through about:config to disable all telemetry shit in firefox
Fuck off. You can't even disable all telemtry in chrome

Firefox doesn't even have as flexible drag and drop as chrome stay stuck 2008 manlets

Which is Edge. Retard

True, only Edge is M$ dogshit

Lmao retard, you can. if you don't believe it just install already complied chromium from official chromium project site

t. retard

Those are Chromium, not CHROME. They have nothing to do with the subject.

What a load of bullshit. FF doesn't collect personal data like Chrome.

There's no way in hell FF takes that long, it's very fast for me, always has been. Even then that is seriously questionable if it's appreciable; I think not.

And that logic of yours, "if you can't have total privacy then you shouldn't care about having any" doesn't make any sense. NO, privacy is not dead, it's severely attacked, but they can pry the last bits of it off my cold dead fingers. I stick to what I have left, thank you very much.

Chromium is not chrome you retard. And you need to recompile chromium because it still phones home to google. There is a reason ungoogled chromium was started newfag.

>FF doesn't collect personal data like Chrome.

>Pocket
>suggestions
>not collecting personal data
>social media integration cancer
HAHAHAHAHA
You dumb mothafucka.

Chromium sends as much info as chrome you fucking shills fuck off

Source? Your dumb arse?

Firefox Quantum is so good that it keeps losing userbase across all stats.
kek

Get the fuck out Mozilla shill, and go beg for donations somewhere else. People here don't like it when their donations meant for a product instead get misappropriated into social activism shit for which there are proper organizations in existence for those who want a freedom of choice.

TOPKEK

Attached: Untitled.png (340x404, 10K)

Unlike chrome you can disable these kinds of things you retard. Are you starting to undserstand now?

>Its bad because its not popular

Kys retard

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY

>you can disable
>on the surface :3
Get the fuck out kiddie. Your shit is embarrassing and your browser has become embarrassing.

>it's bad because it's losing popularity at a constant rate and can't even keep its original niche around
Fixed that for you.
An unpopular browser that appeals to a niche that stays on it is ok,
Quantum however can't even keep a niche.
Kill yourself child.

>CHROME IS BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>FIREFOX IS BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>EDGE IS BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>OPERA IS BAD REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck do i even use

>a 4 year old mobile browser benchmark
sorry but you're clinically retarded

Less feature lmao bruh u can't even drag drop nicely in Firefox

What fucking niche you stupid idiot every browser does literally the same fucking thing.

>muh RAM
Don't be the retard that thinks using RAM is a bad thing. And it's been stated a million times before. There are many different options to help lower RAM usage in firefox if you want.

lifehacker.com/why-is-windows-10s-system-process-using-so-much-ram-1725076206

Attached: hmmm.png (1352x1454, 262K)

5 rupees have been deposited in you account, mozillashill. Keep doing a great job

- Bad on battery
- Does not provide multi-lang auto-correct
- Tablet mode is non-existant
- Watching youtube video on Firefox lags while the same video on chrome works flawlessly

Sure Quantum is the best browser ever.

>>you can disable
>>on the surface level
Pretty big claims for someone with no proof faggot. Now go recompile chromium.

All that SJW and other shit catering is just going to further tank it's marketshare, it's a sinking ship, no matter how much more packaging they make for furryfucks.

>what fucking niche
The nice called power users who don't need to give a fuck about security but need functionality and customization instead.
Functionality which was castrated with security as an excuse.
That niche being stable on Firefox was the only excuse Firefox had for not being popular, but now it lost even that.
Only retards like yourself stay on it, a decreasing minority.
The sooner Firefox dies off the better honestly.
It's worthless.
All other browsers will always have better security than Fireshit.
All other browsers will always have better performance than Fireshit.
But now that Firefox has castrated it's functionality, it doesn't even have that edge.

>who don't need to give a fuck about security but need functionality and customization instead
Wow thats like every user ever. Nice niche.

Lol, this thread. People are so unbelievably tribal.

Attached: 40031091815_d9dc6b2f8f_o.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

You're an idiot and without firefox all of the forks would become shittier or end up dying sooner or later because they won't have all the upstream code from mozilla.

>Those are Chromium, not CHROME. They have nothing to do with the subject.
Correct. What argument are you even making? Chrome itself is a fork of Chromium and not very different. Why shouldn't it and its forks be considered as alternatives?

That's a minority of users, which are now going away for Fireshit.
Chromium shit appeals to the normal people who don't link video players to a browser plugin in order to play YouTube videos via a 3rd party program.
Firefox users however were the kind who did that shit, until Firefox got rid of that ability.
Now it has a constantly reducing userbase.
It's not even a Jack of All Trade Master of None at this point.
It's "Jack of Half Trades Master of None".

Your own fucking brain.

b a c k t o reddit soeyaboya

>drag n drop nicely
>nicely
Wtf are even trying to say rajesh? What I am saying is firefox has more APIs that allow extensions to do more. There is also about:config which offers a shit ton of customization. And then there is userchrome.css and usercontent.css which gives you a more control over the UI than chrome.

nigger chromewhatevercss.css is also there in chrome and its not even worth explaining how flex is chrome drag n drop. back to 2008 you go n i g g e r

>muh drag n drop
If thats the most important feature to you than you deserve chrome. Lets see what you can do with your css with chrome and not a fork. Can you do tree style tabs or put tabs and url bar on one line like

I use Waterfox

lmao nigger if you use that you don't deserve anything in life end yourself. that ui lmao lamo

>cant back anything said up
>resorts to name calling
You have to be 18+ to post here

We get it Rajeesh, you gotta drag and drop the shit in the toilet right?

wanna suck my legal dick it has better taste that you

lunduke, fuck off

>this is how chrome shills act when getting called out on their bullshit
lel
Cant make any good arguments so you throw a fit

>chromewhatevercss.css
Doesn't support even half the UI customization options that Firefox used to since it's CSS pooshit.
You are literally marketing a downgrade, not a replacement, you dumb nigger.

Go back to your echo chamber and keep paying 10000 for sjws that ruined everything

bunch of spying dicks in your face. I guess it's good if you like bunch of dicks in your face faggot!

Shit? It lacks 90% of Firefox's functionality.

Anything can be fast if you keep removing features.

Lit af benchmark senpai chrome is the shiz man

FF Quantum is slow for me and the memory improvements over Chromium are so slight nowadays, that I really see no point in using it except for customization of the user chrome. Meh.

this

it's like buying a car with factory welded engine hood and a trunk

as long as you don't use a gtk theme/visual style or dgpu on linux, you should be good.

firefox relies way too heavily on system themes for my liking, but i use it for my daily because i don't do a lot of ricing anymore.

>Shit? It lacks 90% of Firefox's functionality.
Maybe when Firefox 56 existed.
After the great gutting it lacks about 10%.

>Quantum
kek

Attached: Donald J- Trump on Twitter.png (788x333, 62K)

Too bad nearly all old extensions are not working anymore...

A bugged shit sjw browser

>Chrome is a botnet
What isn't?

Attached: 35147129_1900275149985122_4050616577781923840_n.jpg (679x960, 74K)

Enjoy your remotely installed Mr Robot spyware ;^)

Pretty much what other anons said. It's RAM hungry and proprietary software. I would rather use Firefox, despite Mozilla's dreadful political agenda.

>gets BTFO
>"g-go back sjw"
You're even more pathetic than sjws

Retards not disabling everything and then complain.
>b-but they said they disabled everything and opted-out
Show me proof. There are so many options you have to disable its not surprising they left some things on.

Attached: fixt.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>Jow Forumseddit
>Win10

FIERTH

come boys from Jow Forums we need to shill in this thread
firefox is against white pure bois and is in favor of blue haired trannies
we poor bois suffer

what the fuck happened to palemoon? they threw some sort of hissy fit over noscript?

what's left? is waterfox usable or shit?

That's not Waterfox

yeah okay

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

UZBL, VIMB or SURF!
minimal, scriptable browsers with vim-like keybinds FTW

>censors the URL
How do you expect people to believe you on a board known for trolling? Youtube works fine for me on firefox.

> firefox is against white pure bois and is in favor of blue haired trannies
Yeah, Mozilla is SJW. But so is Google.

slow and not customizable

not him but with chrome there is no customization and you can't opt out of the data collection. Firefox has tons of customiability out of the box and is still quite fast
I use qutebrowser but just wanted to point out the objective truth

>my adware browser syncs up with my adware email service, which is a plus
found the retard

BASED SURFPOSTER

I love firefox and everything but it has memory leaks out the ass and needs to be restarted a lot

It's not an efficient browser but what it stands for is worth so much more than 500ms load time difference.

Software developed on donations and for the experience of the end user, not to track your data

pretty sure he's censoring the bookmarks
youtube produces more issues on firefox than any other browser for whatever fucking reason, it'll work for a bit after a refresh

Nice try, shill.

Attached: memory 2018-03-11.png (1920x1040, 2.41M)

Opera > Edge > Firefox > Chrome > Safari

What OS do you use? I use win10 and lubuntu and havent had any leaks with it open for days on end.

The URL is still censored though...

still haven't fixed that memory leak lol