Computers and esotericism are more alike than you think. In a way...

Computers and esotericism are more alike than you think. In a way, people well versed in computers are almost like technomancers, computer science is metaphysics, and programming is one of the components of digital shamanism.

Attached: 1383393661.jpg (1520x1080, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHk42kDwesM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Stop smoking weed and turning computers into a fetish.
Anime was a mistake.
Your similes suck and are inaccurate.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1280x960, 461K)

Kill all lainfags

Anyone else thing the 7 layers are like the 7 chakras? The internet is a spiritual being.

Even though you are a big ol' butt boy, there is some truth to your nonsense.
It is wonderful to think about the space in which a program operates above (and below) the compiler.
When I define a function that tests primality of an integer, I create a world where the only necessary features are the tested integer and it's divisors. This world gets represented in so many ways (source code, op codes, memory addresses and cpu registers) but also exists in a very abstract space defined by the way I chose to solve the problem. It is a most beautiful abstraction to think of a function as a spell that I have created. Immutable perfection, segfault detection.

Perhaps one of the only worthy anime series. I don't agree with OP's psycho babble either.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHk42kDwesM

fpbp

Someday we will code above so much shitty frameworks and abstractions that it will feel like an esoteric experience

go back to /x/

>Yeaaaahhh duuuude its tottally spiritual making apps with shitty quality for stupid people... Is trippy as fuck! transcendental and shit...

Your understanding of the esoteric appears out of touch with unreality.

Awww shit, we got a legit dingbat in here.

Attached: 1358658941133.jpg (595x652, 241K)

>people are fucking stupid
wow OP what an observant thing for you to observe, you must be so observant and SMART!!!

Computer science has alot in common with magic

Hmmm I don't think a wizard has ever done sorcery and broke into a sweat and screamed "how the fuck did I do that". They know exactly what they're doing whereas programmers pretty much toss darks at a board and hope for the best.

Attached: 110a7fec924b161ca30c61c86676757f--computer-programming-computer-humor.jpg (500x750, 57K)

what a faggot. you probably can't even program. leave it to a no skills brainlet to fetishize something he doesn't understand.

>Hmmm I don't think a wizard has ever done sorcery and broke into a sweat and screamed "how the fuck did I do that". They know exactly what they're doing whereas programmers pretty much toss darks at a board and hope for the best.
you're the biggest fucking sperg this board has ever seen, kill yourself

>he's never summoned a demon instead of a lemon

I mean computers are very interesting for people who have unloving parents and or a mental illness.

A computer is governed by rules, you can learn the rules and control the entire thing and behave like a god.

That doesn't make you any less of an assburger however, and it doesn't mean that emotions aren't the superior way to be guided through life.

>plays SMT once

what kind of retarded comparison are you even trying to draw? quit talking yourself backwards into whatever retarded corner you stumbled out of

Fuck you.

:-)